Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) (28435 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Receives Asisat Oshoala, Rasheedat Ajibade & Monday Gift / Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. / Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
damosky12:

Okparanozie, for me, is the better striker. She has better controls, body balance, and finishing...

That why I called her Messi. Oshoala could be classified as Ronaldo while Opkaranozie as Messi. Two great footballers but different plying skills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Fut9ure:
How female footballers dey be for bed

Am just asking questions

Lmao grin
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Danisaint112:
The two Nigerian female players that are currently killing it right now is Oshoala and Okparanozie.
Okparanozie is kind of a complete striker who just neds a big club that would assure her the main striker slot.
The two girls in the picture below are playing wonders...

Nozie is sexy hot for me o. I guess her career was down due to injury.

Glad she's back cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Samueltemi337:
I really wanna Bleep gift monday

What? Abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Nozie is sexy hot for me o. I guess her career was down due to injury.

Glad she's back cheesy

The girl is just good. Dribbling and scoring is just one skill most players lack but she got. Plus she is good at long distance shot. We need to promote her like Oshoala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

The girl is just good. Dribbling and scoring is just one skill most players lack but she got. Plus she is good at long distance shot. We need to promote her like Oshoala.

She used to have the limelight then. She's a veteran o. I don't know what happened sad

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
post=122514191:
[s]Interesting to watch.

These our 2 darling Angels are having the fun of their lives and enjoying the lives of their heads over there.
We are so happy for them.

Lol 😆, she sojunu and she still won the last dollar note!
E too sure for am!

Oshoala the Goal Banger.
Monday : the dancer of the year......already.

Watching her tungba dancing video last week was a joy to watch,
MONDAY dey dance abegii.
❤️

Correct babes den. 😍

Keep shining ladies. 🌞

God bless you. 🙏

God bless Nigeria[/s]🇳🇬
I wish I can cancel this post

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omoawoke:
see them playing cheerfully, these ones no send Chimamanda and Peter zombies. They are representing their country and making us proud

Mods this guy is bringing politics into football thread. Trying to push Tribalism

Cc
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Dominique

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by Mecka: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Dem go Sabi knack with their fitness level and their toto go tight due to exercises
you don fùck babe make e piss for your bed?
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Danisaint112:
The two Nigerian female players that are currently killing it right now is Oshoala and Okparanozie.
Okparanozie is kind of a complete striker who is good at dribbling and scoring plus getting long shot goals she just needs a big club that would assure her the main striker slot.
The two girls in the picture below are playing wonders...
oparanozie years back not up to the rate you gave her now, even the last edition of the women caf she was dropped, actual I like both in attack
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by Ubonguko(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Fut9ure:

Am just asking questions

Omo, i dey follow reason am o
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by ShaqFu: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
naptu2:
POOJA!!! @PoojaMedia

https://twitter.com/PoojaMedia/status/1646819839686713344
this is very noice. 🙌
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by magzey: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Is good to enjoy na ,catch your fun by girls grin grin grin
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Gift Monday... Sweet girl...

Vivian ikechukwu... Yummy girl
I love dis two scarraa..
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by wiseone28: 5:15am On Apr 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

That akwa Ibom girl go scatter your waist
Talking rubbish all the time as if girls from Akwa ibom or Cross river have extra power
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by silifat11(m): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Asisat and Gift na 5&6. I really admire them
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by didijay(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Fut9ure:

Am just asking questions

They are very tactical I must say
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by folake4u(f): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2023
I watched this video yesterday. Asisat is so funny. cheesy
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2023
Johnnyplus01k:
oparanozie years back not up to the rate you gave her now, even the last edition of the women caf she was dropped, actual I like both in attack

We rise at anytime. She was probably dropped because they didn't know her worth. The do now and she is proving she ain't an amateur. Even in the last match the played with New Zealand her goal was the most outstanding there (dribbled and scored from a tight angle).
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by Ajalalomo: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2023
Flat chest, they look like men
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by 77star: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
Cuntface:

The only wicked man in this site.
Welcome, longest time
Calling Dem wicked is an understatement.

The boy called days are numbered, I for sure know say he go suffer,

Dem manna is the devil 😈 himself.
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by 77star: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
post=122514362:

Where are the moderators on this forum?
Dominique.
Justwise.
Sounds.
Mynd44.

Rule 1.
Rule 8.
Mumu somebody, wetin happen to your Nlpolicewoman alternate account,

Dey Don cast am abi dey Don ban am?
Very shameless and evil man
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by 77star: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
A video that shows many lessons....

1. Work hard and have fun
2. Because you called on God without being diligent in what you do, does not mean you will become victorious
3. When you have mastered your craft, you can do it with so much ease
4. There are rewards for masters of their crafts
5. Rejoice with those that are successful at what they do...that is true friendship
6. If life fails you, be hopeful and still be happy...its not the end of the world.
7. Don't mock God by expecting to harvest from where you did not plant and water.

You can ADD more lessons from this short video. It really made my day.

Thanks for this

Its very refreshing
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by 77star: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Cuntface:

I didn't insult you[b] sir[/b], I just stated the obvious
I didn't insult you boy, not sir

Because Dem manna are confused about their gender.

Sometimes, you will hear him say: "we are not he, we are simply she"

Another time, u go hear him say: "we are not she, we are simply we"

Abeg, no be madness be that?

He's a demented lunatic man seeking asylum on nairaland whenever he's madness has begun.
Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by 77star: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lawalatm:
Pure Love....no tribalism, no religious interference, no political party sentiment.....no regional difference....Just Nigerian................ cheesy wink
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by 77star: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
caesymore:

Still won ban person, you really living it through, Wicked Man grin
Person wey dey mad

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) by Fordzzy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Fut9ure:

Am just asking questions

grin grin
You're a useless perzon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 60th Hat-Trick & Wins Man Of The Match Vs Norwich (Pix) / Uyo Township Modern Stadium Getting Facelift.... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.