Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Kind Of Business Do You Think It's Not Online And People Are Looking For It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Do You Think It's Not Online And People Are Looking For It (299 Views)

If Your Business Is Not Online, You Don't Have A Business / What Business Do I Invest 8M In? / Everything Is Not Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Do You Think It's Not Online And People Are Looking For It by pandj(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
as a good business guru or as a Nigerian what do you think its scarce in your area and its not online and people are looking for the means of getting or buying it? Including Your location might also help to solve the problem. [i][/i][b][/
Re: What Kind Of Business Do You Think It's Not Online And People Are Looking For It by Natbrowny: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
There are things papi. Starting capital na issue. The least to start with na 300k.
Re: What Kind Of Business Do You Think It's Not Online And People Are Looking For It by pandj(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Natbrowny:
There are things papi. Starting capital na issue. The least to start with na 300k.
like what?
Re: What Kind Of Business Do You Think It's Not Online And People Are Looking For It by Haric101(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing but I would also like to learn this your business, Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

pandj:
as a good business guru or as a Nigerian what do you think its scarce in your area and its not online and people are looking for the means of getting or buying it? Including Your location might also help to solve the problem. [i][/i][b][/

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities / Firs New Excel Sheet Upload To File Vat Returns Is Counter Productive By Dr. Gbe / Business Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.