Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Friday Edition Of Open Faith Weekly Bible Quiz Is Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Friday Edition Of Open Faith Weekly Bible Quiz Is Here (175 Views)

Nigeria's October 1st Public Holiday Bible Quiz / Unauthorised Publishing Of "Open Heavens Devotional" Is Illegal - RCCG / The Mystery Of Open Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday Edition Of Open Faith Weekly Bible Quiz Is Here by Johnnyson1000(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
I trust you are doing well. Don't miss out on another edition of our weekly Bible quiz.

Participate using this link https://openfaith.com.ng/open-faith-weekly-bible-quiz/

#openfaith #openfaithbiblequiz

Re: Friday Edition Of Open Faith Weekly Bible Quiz Is Here by Nardeant: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Thanks for sharing the Friday edition of your Bible quiz. I enjoy a good quiz now and then, and it's a great way to keep the mind active.
Re: Friday Edition Of Open Faith Weekly Bible Quiz Is Here by rajeshzamesh: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Quizzes like these are a fantastic way to engage with and learn more about religious texts. It's commendable that you keep this tradition alive. Speaking of quizzes, I've got a little story to share. Recently, I stumbled upon a fun one online - What Monster High Character Are You? Curiosity got the better of me, and I gave it a shot. Surprisingly, the quiz revealed that I'm most like Draculaura. It's fascinating how quizzes can offer insights into our personalities, whether it's about faith or fictional characters. Keep up the good work with your Bible quiz, and may it continue to be a source of enlightenment and enjoyment for all who participate.
Re: Friday Edition Of Open Faith Weekly Bible Quiz Is Here by BItt: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
I'll participate

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Meaning Of Mountain Dream / How to last on bed for 5hours with my woman? / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day130)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.