Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) (47863 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
My good reasonable people, make una no loose guard, more thieves are coming because na them get this govt and dem go run am well well.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by BAZ001: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
BAZ001:
I don’t know why it’s so hard for me to believe Nigerian police .
Cos In uni days police arrested cult boys without guns and paraded them as robbers with guns and juju placed infront of them e shock us.

I always believe it’s a setup (yahoo boys) or innocent people and after two weeks they go release them
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by riverbird: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Muyiwa and co. Robbery gang Nigeria ltd.
After doing thuggery for Thier principal now the money don finish and they have resorted to robbery, make them go cool off for kirikiri first.
grin grin
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Finestgurlie(f): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
owners of Lagos
hahahahaha
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Goddyrichie(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1443130/lagos-based-daredevil-armed-robbery-suspects-arrested-ogun-photo/
na yahoo boyz dem go rob I no know why dem no fit use they're hand do yahoo instead of theif
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Goddyrichie(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1443130/lagos-based-daredevil-armed-robbery-suspects-arrested-ogun-photo/
na yahoo boyz dem go rob I no know why dem no fit use they're hand do yahoo instead of theif
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by ekeson1245(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Insecurity everywhere. Nigeria is doomed
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by eneyoduke(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Like government, Like INEC
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by ednut1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
E da sharia fun wan
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Danisaint112(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Had it been these guys are Igbos eh the way Tinubu boys would have roasted them here on NL you will think Igbos are the problem of Nigeria and not corruption.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Klington: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
bewla:
chow bitter leave I no una kind full here never forgiven generation of judas your brothers they twitter

Cry more, slave....

Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by package7(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Peter Obi Supporters.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by morocco97(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
derecho:
APC Products...8 years of APC legacy
Sincerely people like u no suppose dey this space. U r different patapata. OFF
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by palsenator(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lovelyn451:
The name yoruba could mean thievery, scam, fraud, lies, who knows

At your young age, your have been cursed with bigotry. The generation you will brith are going to require grace to function to the optimal. I can bet my balls that you are under 26 years but unfortunately you are damn lost.

Crime anywhere is crime. It transcends beyond color and tribes. It goes beyond gender but you are already blinded by bigotry.

I don't pity you, I only pity the generation coming after you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by AfonjaPriest: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
It is a Sad Waste of time seeing two young men, wasting their lives to meet their Waterloo.
Well, it is a good sign of the times that their drug Lord kinsman is on his way to his Waterloo on judgement day.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Chicentt(f): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=Pochettino post=122515813]

These names are familiar.[don't start pls/quote]
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Chicentt(f): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
These names are familiar.[don't start pls/quote]
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Name checks food don done cool
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by kosiebe(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Why are they hiding their faces?
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by alamoht(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Did you know that Venezuela has the largest oil reserve in the world? Or that Australia has the highest minimum wage?This video shows you which countries has the highest of different things. See video below, very educational....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgzAWtX6WRY

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you enjoy our kind of content, Thanks and God bless you. kiss

Great 👍
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pochettino:

These names are familiar.
Yes. They are Nlers. grin
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by OdogwuMoney6: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
alamoht:

Great 👍
Thanks, consider subscribing kiss
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Tvoice: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
After dem Don thief ballot box finish, dem go go back to dia primary assignment.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by mosaicafrique: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
So why covering their eyes? Do you intend to free them later?
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I see they've been given “Shishi fę rę fę” (slight beating). Even though they're men of the underworld, they shouldn't be manhandled, just cuff them and charge them to court first thing on Monday.

Great Ife!
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by thatigboman: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Muyiwa Adebola and Lukman Ogunmuyiwa na dem. Skull miners. After rigging election for the drug kingpin and finished eating the 5k they were given, they have gone back to doing what they know best to do.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by thatigboman: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pochettino:

These names are familiar.
very familiar to me
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I see they've been given “Shishi fę rę fę” (slight beating). Even though they're men of the underworld, they shouldn't be manhandled, just cuff them and charge them to court first thing on Monday.
these type of criminals are not the gentle type you see in America or Europe,this guys are crazy when in operation,don't you read that they shot off one man's knee cap,can you imagine the pains,the months and agony it will take him to recover,just ordinary slap by police you are forming human right,anybody caught with a gun robbing in southeast or southsouth your life is for feit in the most miserable way by roasting you alive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos / Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.