Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) (47873 Views)

Daredevil Daylight Robbers Return To Lagos Streets / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Safyqueen: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I see they've been given “Shishi fę rę fę” (slight beating). Even though they're men of the underworld, they shouldn't be manhandled, just cuff them and charge them to court first thing on Monday.

You are not serious. Are you one of them? Armed robbers was caught and you are hereby advocating for one stupid right against beating them. They are just lucky it was police that caught them. If not people would have use fire to send them to hell fire.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by youngrichnigga: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Repeated story, what's going on undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by morocco97(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Danisaint112:
Had it been these guys are Igbos eh the way Tinubu boys would have roasted them there you will think Igbos are the problem of Nigeria and not corruption.
mad man reasoning lol
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by OscarDboss: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lovelyn451:
The name yoruba could mean thievery, scam, fraud, lies, who knows
Just check it
Use google
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by TemplarLandry: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hahaa. Great!
GboyegaD:

Great Ife!
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Adebowalay(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lovelyn451:
The name yoruba could mean thievery, scam, fraud, lies, who knows
u are a pathetic fellow.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Rawmaterial(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Tulumbu brothers
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Adebowalay:
u are a pathetic fellow.
abeg I'm not your fellow o, only you is pathetic there....who dey follow you pathetic, look for another fellow...hehehe
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Shadysen: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I see they've been given “Shishi fę rę fę” (slight beating). Even though they're men of the underworld, they shouldn't be manhandled, just cuff them and charge them to court first thing on Monday.
Sorry but your statement sounds STUPID!
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
palsenator:

At your young age, your have been cursed with bigotry. The generation you will brith are going to require grace to function to the optimal. I can bet my balls that you are under 26 years but unfortunately you are damn lost.

Crime anywhere is crime. It transcends beyond color and tribes. It goes beyond gender but you are already blinded by bigotry.

I don't pity you, I only pity the generation coming after you.
like you said, we need Grace and God's grace is sufficient for us already!! I'm over that age u mentioned so all your curse words are upon you and your lineage if you will have any, I reject it in Jesus name Amen....bye bye to you
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Gentew(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pochettino:

These names are familiar.

They are actually learning from Ndo Evans the notorious Jack of all trades
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Adebowalay(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lovelyn451:
abeg I'm not your fellow o, only you is pathetic there....who dey follow you pathetic, look for another fellow...hehehe
u may think you're catching cruise, but you dey f up
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by thegooddieyoung: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
My guy, even Jack Bauer for US go touch them hand wotowoto, believe!

TemplarLandry:
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by bewla(m): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Klington:

Cry more, slave....
You are already a slave to your master who make law in your country which you most abide with

Prisoner of your elution and subconscious mind
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Omodua(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1443130/lagos-based-daredevil-armed-robbery-suspects-arrested-ogun-photo/
See how the MoD crafted the headlines. If IBO's were involved, their names would have made headlines.

Seun should check excesses of the MODs with tribal mindset and colouring.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hahaa. Great!

Shi shi fe re fe can only be an Ife slang. I hated that shit cos there was a guy that was mistakenly beaten both in ETF and then at SUB. He came to stay with his brother for some time in the hostel then. The worst was they made him confess what he never did and thanks to one of the security men that said he knew his family and he isn't so mentally stable.

Another incident was same SUB coffee room where a friend of mine had an issue and we went there to settle it there. The worst of it was that the guy had some influence in SUB and they almost beat us just to deny the claim.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by TemplarLandry: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lol. Maximum shi shi & shi shi ferefe... Great Ife!
GboyegaD:

Shi shi fe re fe can only be an Ife slang. I hated that shit cos there was a guy that was mistakenly beaten both in ETF and then at SUB. He came to stay with his brother for some time in the hostel then. The worst was they made him confess what he never did and thanks to one of the security men that said he knew his family and he isn't so mentally stable.

Another incident was same SUB coffee room where a friend of mine had an issue and we went there to settle it there. The worst of it was that the guy had some influence in SUB and they almost beat us just to deny the claim.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Bringbackmandat: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Pochettino:

according to Lagos state police, they are just joking.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Olat4421: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Did you know that Venezuela has the largest oil reserve in the world? Or that Australia has the highest minimum wage?This video shows you which countries has the highest of different things. See video below, very educational....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgzAWtX6WRY

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you enjoy our kind of content, Thanks and God bless you. kiss
the Israel own shock me oo
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by OdogwuMoney6: 1:55am On Apr 15, 2023
Olat4421:
the Israel own shock me oo
grin normalz.... Thanks for watching...abeg consider subscribing sha kiss
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Asswipemod: 2:18am On Apr 15, 2023
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1443130/lagos-based-daredevil-armed-robbery-suspects-arrested-ogun-photo/

Whoever covered their faces in that picture must be a criminal too. Mushin and criminals are 5&6.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:23am On Apr 15, 2023
They will migrate from all corner of empoverish neighbouring States and come to lagos to be a nuisance... tomorrow online warriors will blame igbos
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by 7arrows: 5:17am On Apr 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Its obvious u haven't been robbed at gun point.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by zolajpower: 6:12am On Apr 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's only in this part of the dear devils like re released behind closed doors just to let them go after bribing there way out of cell or jail .
This is why they serve them hot jungle justice on the street after apprehension from the irate mob.
Now tell me why block their faces after committing such crime ?
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Danisaint112(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2023
morocco97:
mad man reasoning lol

Mad man filled with hypocrisy writing.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Lol. Maximum shi shi & shi shi ferefe... Great Ife!

Great.
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Pochettino:

e be like you go sabi dem Abi you get relatives way dey bear xame name with those familiar names
Re: Lagos-Based Daredevil Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Ikea81: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Them never give them one legge? Be like naija police don dey learn human right small small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.