Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. (4622 Views)

Atiku Storms Enugu As South East PDP Receives Okowa As Igbo Son Today / Ihedioha Receives Dr. ABC Orjiako And Mr. Austin Avuru Of Seplat Plc / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. by Pepperdem88: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
Daveconsult007:

Bros I'm not Igbo.

When it comes to economic integration in Nigeria,Igbos aren't doing bad at all.

I know the level of Igbo investments in my state capital....and I know the number of my people who works in these establishment.

How can you say Igbo don't integrate other ethnicities in their business when majority of their investment are outside Igbo land...
Igbos are truly nigerian oriented unless you can show me other ethnicities that have most of their investment outside their ethnic region.

Coming to banking, Igbos aren't doing bad in the banking sector, there are many collapsed banks in Nigeria today that weren't owned by Ibos.

I'm from SS.... please how does Niger Delta play bigger brother role to Igbos?

Ibos have more investments across Niger Delta than any other ethnicities,is it ijaw, bini,urhobo, Efik, Ibibio or ogoni that have more investments in the SS region and also carry other people along?

Baba please forgive innoson line of argument..

Innoson remains an African pride exporting cars to Mali, Liberia, sierra leone, Mozambique, Ghana recently Jamaica.

Why are you bringing Nigeria's presidential issues here

Is Fulani/Hausa or Yoruba the guys are more nationalistic in their private ventures.

Outside Lagos or SW you barely find a Yoruba man's heavy investment.
How has Fulani/Hausa impacted the communities they reside in via investment, a people who barely build anything aside shanty town.

It's even surprising that you didn't mention how people are showing ethnic bias in public and government owned institutions rather you're obsessed with individual's wealth

Bro set up a venture and provide jobs for your community,it's not a crime

Thank you for this information and educating those noise makers who don't want to learn.
Re: Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. by LikeAking: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Daveconsult007:

Bros I'm not Igbo.

When it comes to economic integration in Nigeria,Igbos aren't doing bad at all.

I know the level of Igbo investments in my state capital....and I know the number of my people who works in these establishment.

How can you say Igbo don't integrate other ethnicities in their business when majority of their investment are outside Igbo land...
Igbos are truly nigerian oriented unless you can show me other ethnicities that have most of their investment outside their ethnic region.

Coming to banking, Igbos aren't doing bad in the banking sector, there are many collapsed banks in Nigeria today that weren't owned by Ibos.

I'm from SS.... please how does Niger Delta play bigger brother role to Igbos?

Ibos have more investments across Niger Delta than any other ethnicities,is it ijaw, bini,urhobo, Efik, Ibibio or ogoni that have more investments in the SS region and also carry other people along?

Baba please forgive innoson line of argument..

Innoson remains an African pride exporting cars to Mali, Liberia, sierra leone, Mozambique, Ghana recently Jamaica.

Why are you bringing Nigeria's presidential issues here

Is Fulani/Hausa or Yoruba the guys are more nationalistic in their private ventures.

Outside Lagos or SW you barely find a Yoruba man's heavy investment.
How has Fulani/Hausa impacted the communities they reside in via investment, a people who barely build anything aside shanty town.

It's even surprising that you didn't mention how people are showing ethnic bias in public and government owned institutions rather you're obsessed with individual's wealth

Bro set up a venture and provide jobs for your community,it's not a crime

No need to argue with you.

It's a known fact..
Go to fedelity bank,

Go to MTN and see for ya sef..
Re: Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. by Pepperdem88: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
LikeAking:

No need to argue with you.

It's a known fact..
Go to fedelity bank,

Go to MTN and see for ya sef..

Wait ooo na Igbo get MTN Nigeria? Since you mentioned fidelity why mot add UBA and Union Bank and Access as all banks majority shareholder are IGBO.
Re: Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. by sorosoke101: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
Daveconsult007:

So when has Delta state become an ethnic identity,?
I know that there are over 100 Igbo towns in Delta state particular in the Delta north senatorial district.

Does Ojunekwu Avuru appear Hausa or Yoruba to you
they have their own identity down force them to be ibo.
Re: Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. by humilitypays(m): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Gajagojo:

Chairman does not mean owner
Who is the Chairman of Julius Berger?
Is that the owner?
Who is the Chairman of MTN?
Is that the owner?What is wrong with you people?
Owner of Tesla Group is Elon Musk even though Tesla is a public company listed on NYSE.

Even in a Plc, the shareholder with the majority shares controls the affairs of the company.

Dangote Group also have Plc but you still agree that Dangote owns them, why is Seplat different now, because you heard its owned by Igbo? Na wa for this kind hatred hmmm

1 Like

Re: Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. by Gajagojo: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
humilitypays:
Owner of Tesla Group is Elon Musk even though Tesla is a public company listed on NYSE.

Even in a Plc, the shareholder with the majority shares controls the affairs of the company.

Dangote Group also have Plc but you still agree that Dangote owns them, why is Seplat different now, because you heard its owned by Igbo? Na wa for this kind hatred hmmm
Define majority

Check your facts before talking
I am not patient with ignorant people pretending to know everything when they know zilch.
Re: Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. by humilitypays(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Gajagojo:

Define majority

Check your facts before talking
I am not patient with ignorant people pretending to know everything when they know zilch.
Sorry Tinubu owns Seplat, I just remembered undecided

Who owns ABC Transport Plc?

Who owns Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc?

1 Like

Re: Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. by Gajagojo: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
humilitypays:
Sorry Tinubu owns Seplat, I just remembered undecided

Who owns ABC Transport Plc?

Who owns Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc?
You really do not have to quote me with your dry and unintelligent quips

Birds of a feather flick together so find your peers and stop quoting me with foolish questions
Re: Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. by Daveconsult007: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Gajagojo:

Sounds Ndokwa to me

Last time I checked people like Uti nwachukwu,popular highlife Ali Chukwuma,emeka ossai are ndokwa folks and these names don't appear Yoruba, Hausa or kanuri
Re: Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. by Daveconsult007: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
LikeAking:

It's a big crime... It a sign of tribalism and division... You Igbos are fond of this, you work in companies owned by other tribes, but will not allow other tribes work in your company..

In a long run you guys are shooting your selves in the foot, it's one of the reasons an Igbo man will never be entrusted with the presidential position in Nigeria..

You guys alhave failed to act as big brothers in Nigeria, instead the small Niger Delta tribes even play the role of big brothers better than you guys..

In a long run tribalism has never favoured Igbo dominated companies check our Diamond bank.. Even Innoson shud have been bigger buy now..

Honestly what people chose to do in their private ventures is none of my business.

I'm more worried about people who exhibit tribalism and ethnic jingoism in Public and government owned institutions.

Bro I admire Igbow for helping their people but If they bring it to government agencies then that's over for me.

Please don't get me wrong.
Re: Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son. by Pepperdem88: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
humilitypays:

Oil dey your head my brother man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Loses Presidential Primary / Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. / Exclusive: Theft By Rotimi Amaechi Now N242.4 Billion And Still Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.