Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu (15024 Views)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Dear @TIME Magazine

I write to commend you for recognizing and including Nigeria’s President-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, in your prestigious list of the 100 Most Influential People of 2023.

Over the years, Bola Tinubu has been a prominent figure in Nigerian politics, and his influence extends beyond his home country. He has played a crucial role in shaping Nigeria's politics and has been a driving force in advancing democratic governance in Africa's most populous nation.

Tinubu's contributions to politics and governance in Nigeria, particularly his role in the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), have been widely recognized by political analysts and commentators worldwide.

Furthermore, Bola Tinubu's commitment to promoting democracy, good governance, and economic development in Nigeria aligns with the values and mission of your Magazine. His inclusion in your prestigious list is a testament to his remarkable achievements and impact on Nigerian society.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful inclusion of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2023.

I look forward to reading more about the outstanding achievements of this influential individual and the next President of the Africa’s largest economy, in your subsequent publications.

Sincerely,
Bashir Ahmad.
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1646922693273346080

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
God bless Aşiwaju!

91 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
They recognized Hitler in the 1930's

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Finquas: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
His congratulations is fake news ,,Now it's clear to sane Nigerians who the real purveyors of fake news are

6 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Flangelo12: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
They don't know Obi.

grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Finquas: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:
They don't know Obi.

grin
So it's relevant now say they know Tinubu . I tot they called out chimamanda for being an inferor African girl suffering slave mentality when she wrote to Biden.. So the likes of Bash Ah mad and his goons ain't suffering inferority complex for congratulating Tinubu cause a foreign magazine just called him out cause of a most controversial election in the Anals of African history?? grin This Apc apologists won't stop to amaze

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Flangelo12: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Finquas:

So it's relevant now say they know Tinubu . I tot they called out chimamanda for being an inferor African girl suffering slave mentality when she wrote to Biden.. So the likes of Bash Ah mad and his goons ain't suffering inferority complex for congratulating Tinubu cause a foreign magazine just called him out cause of a most controversial election in the Anals of African history?? grin This Apc apologists won't stop to amaze

They don't know Obi and that's why you lot have been going into delirium tremens since finding out that Tinubu is whom the international world recognise as a leader of men.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Finquas: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

They don't know Obi and that's why you lot have been going into delirium tremens since finding out that Tinubu is whom the international world recognise as a leader of men.
Hahahaha.. pls where is Tinubu bawo?? Where Una hide am. Or abi na foreign delirium tremens say make em de run away in gra gra style to avoid em international disgrace for tribunal?? Na here we gather de wait for am grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Flangelo12: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Finquas:

Hahahaha.. pls where is Tinubu bawo?? Where Una hide am. Or abi na foreign delirium tremens say make em de run away in gra gra style to avoid em international disgrace for tribunal?? Na here we gather de wait for am grin

Wetin you wan take Tinubu do?

May 29, he'll be sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

What would you be doing that day besides crying?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Finquas: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

Wetin you wan take Tinubu do?

May 29, he'll be sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

What would you be doing that day besides crying?
Bros forget what I will be doing then .. I say we gather dey

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Flangelo12: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Finquas:

Bros forget what I will be doing then .. I say we gather dey

I'll be sipping some wine that day though.

You should too.

To a better future.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Finquas: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

I'll be sipping some wine that day though.

You should too.

To a better future.
Of course to a better prosperous future in cozy obi dient style grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Flangelo12: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Finquas:

Of course to a better prosperous future in cozy obi dient style grin

I always pray people like you are joking otherwise I should be praying for your healing.

grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Finquas: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

I always pray people like you are joking otherwise I should be praying for your healing.

grin
Bros no let White religion scam you In Delirium tremens grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Flangelo12: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Finquas:

Bros no let White religion scam you In Delirium tremens grin

Prayer get level.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Finquas: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

Prayer get level.

I know na
. Africans have been praying for so long.. yet na shithole we dey according to my G Donald the trumpy potus grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
They recognized Hitler in the 1930's

Headless mob in sifia pains

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Flangelo12: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Finquas:

I know na
. Africans have been praying for so long.. yet na shithole we dey according to my G Donald the trumpy potus grin

Be following Trunp's mouth, you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Finquas: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

Be following Trunp's mouth, you hear?

but what the big man said..is it true or not my brother? We Africans should at least learn to say the truth ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Flangelo12: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Finquas:
but what the big man said..is it true or not my brother? We Africans should at least learn to say the truth ni

Why would you call your father's hours a shithole?

Because you are appraising it using a stranger's standard?

Must we even live the same standard as foreigners?

Would living a contended life make it sorrowful?

9 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Finquas: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flangelo12:

Why would you call your father's hours a shithole?

Because you are appraising it using a stranger's standard?

Must we even live the same standard as foreigners?

Would living a contended life make it sorrowful?
Of course I don't agree less with him cuz the indices of the continent being a shithole is clear as daylight for all to see.. if not why all of us wan jakpaa go meet them in dia havens abroad to be re enslaved? it's only for the simple reason that African Leaders has messed up one of the most beautiful and endowned continent and turned it to crass Shithole

8 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Criminal Peter Pandora obituary was detained and deported by UK government

9 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Flangelo12: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Finquas:

Of course I don't agree less with him cuz the indices of the continent being a shithole is clear as daylight for all to see.. if not why all of us wan jakpaa go meet them in dia havens abroad to be re enslaved.. it's only for thr simple reason that African Leaders has messed up one of the most beautiful and endowned continent and turned it to crass Shithole

It is not a shithole.

I insist that you are comparing your home using a stranger's standards.

African leaders didn't fall from the sky.

They are products of their society.

Thats why leader after leader is accused of infractions.

By the way, but for the recent development of Boko Haram circa 2010, Nigeria was far more peaceful than the US.

Even till tomorrow, more killings take place in USA daily than the worst we've ever had it with terrorists.

Yet, if you were given a visa to live exclusively in the South side of Chicago, you would be thanking God.

Simply because you are drinking their Kool-Aid.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Segunlords(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jagaban of Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
What do you expect
Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Wufucop: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Billionaire2: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
All these things na distraction… Nigerians wake up… your country is in deep sh****t
1k naira is lower than 1k cfa now… who could have imagined
Even Guinea Bissau is more secured than your imaginary giant of Africa ….

No electricity
No good roads
No running water
No national airline
No security

Stop being entertained by this politicians ….
Wake up and hold your leaders accountable

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by Bhella5(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
On your MANDATE we Stand Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Elemi 9plus. Any evil planned against you shall go back to sender. Angel West Angel 👼 East Angel South Angel North protect your son Asiwaju. Gbogbo owo to ogede ba gbe ara e lo fi n na. Okan awon eni ibi o ni bale.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by tommykiwi(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na world cup?

APC every little thing na achievement. Make una use am put Big billboard for road.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by sameoldguy: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rogue president select

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu by KnowledgePower7: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAWMA Seals Alaba Rago Market. / I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily / Seven Ways To Make Customers Feel Valued.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.