Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity (1234 Views)

I Drove 166 Miles Still Have My Full Tank Intact. / CNG Cost 100 Naira, Full Tank Last 170 Kilometers (vid) / Volkswagen Lost $6.25m On Every $2m Bugatti Veyron Sold And A Total Of $2.3b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by AutoManual: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
I did a full tank top up of 9k in addiction to what i have there before. As i was living the filling station the car was kind of heavy in my hands. I have never experienced that before while driving alone.

My trip is in 100. I did this just to study my fuel consumption. I have been complaining to people about the fuel consumption.

I am now using a climate control with 70f setting and I observed that the ac blow gently and very calm unlike the way i use it before which blows hard and cold aggressively as i use to set it.

I want to study the miles before it get to half tank. I will keep this thread posted.

Mind you its 2007 Honda Accord V6 3L
Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by sule944: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
AutoManual:
I did a full tank top up of 9k in addiction to what i have there before. As i was living the filling station the car was kind of heavy in my hands. I have never experienced that before while driving alone.

My trip is in 100. I did this just to study my fuel consumption. I have been complaining to people about the fuel consumption.

I am now using a climate control with 70f setting and I observed that the ac blow gently and very calm unlike the way i use it before which blows hard and cold aggressively as i use to set it.

I want to study the miles before it get to half tank. I will keep this thread posted.

I just my seat 💺 to hear more from you
Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by AutoManual: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Men i was not enjoy the climate control. This is Africa where everywhere is hot. I went back to using the ac as usual. Climate control would be better during rain.

I did 20miles today. The pin maker is i bit down from full tank big line.

Didn’t remember to snap.
Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by yesloaded: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
AutoManual:

This is strange
Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by doggedfighter(f): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
yesloaded:

This is strange

Anything like heavy fuel ?

1 Like

Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by yesloaded: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
doggedfighter:

I've never experienced it

I fill up my tank 98% of time I enter filling station so I don't really understand what op is talking about grin

3 Likes

Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by THROTTLE: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
AutoManual:

You have super sensitive hands and are paying attention.

You should also notice a difference with the steering response when you have passengers/luggage.

The height of it all? You should be able to tell an underinflated tire, correctly, just by steering the vehicle and 'feeling' it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by olenyi: 5:51am On Apr 16, 2023
yesloaded:

I've never experienced it

I fill up my tank 98% of time I enter filling station so I don't really understand what op is talking about grin

doggedfighter:

Have you not noticed that op is a new driver? He is still fascinated by the fact that he can now finally drive and by his new car.

Since he got the car, thread don full everywhere with one issue/observation or the other.

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by AutoManual: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2023
THROTTLE:

You have super sensitive hands and are paying attention.

You should also notice a difference with the steering response when you have passengers/luggage.

The height of it all? You should be able to tell an underinflated tire, correctly, just by steering the vehicle and 'feeling' it.
it was my first time doing full tank. I mostly drive alone.

I think I have understood my car handling before now. The full tank made an obvious difference that minutes because I drove to the filling station and so I can tell. But Since I have been driving the full tank now I am use to this very one.
Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by Djdamian(m): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2023
Today's episode of keeping up with AutoManual Honda accord vehicle

3 Likes

Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by AutoManual: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Update

45miles reading.

The meter is quarter. 4/3.

Half tank is about 32.5 liters. And quarter should be 16.25 liters.

16.25 liters that would be 4.27 gallons.

If 45 miles uses 4.27 gallons is not that too much.

I would just wait a bit for it to get to half tank
Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by valarinz: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
cry

1 Like

Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by Wizdeen(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
My guy, you dey open new threads on a daily grin
Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by mejai(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
AutoManual:
Update

45miles reading.

Na Pythagoras theorem we go enter soon grin
Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by doggedfighter(f): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
valarinz:
cry

Hahahahahaha

This is just the beginning grin
Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by doggedfighter(f): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
doggedfighter:

Hahahahahaha

This is just the beginning grin

mejai:

Na Pythagoras theorem we go enter soon grin

Na further maths we dey now grin
Re: I Did Full Tank Today. 9k Top Up. A Total Of 65k Litters Capacity by yesloaded: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
AutoManual:
Update

45miles reading.

Google your car MPG

Besides, city driving Vs highway driving fuel consumption is not the same

(1) (Reply)

Super Cars Replicas Ferrari, Lambo ,e.t.c / Recommended Tranny Oil For 2001 Highlander...(pix) / Hyundai elantra 2012 Key Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.