Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth (557 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
I want to suggest paternity test should be taken immediately at birth.

Infidelity is on the Increase, Heartless being..

Based on the below.
https://www.nairaland.com/7652590/father-tears-dna-test-confirms/1#down

What do you think ?
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by piyoo91: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:

Infidelity is a n the Increase, Heartless being..

Based on the below.

What do you think...
yes, supported but is too expensive, an average salary earner can't pay for that

1 Like

Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Orfankwagh(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Exactly,but the cost is what i hear everyone talking about and can someone tell me how much does it cost
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
piyoo91:
yes, supported but is too expensive, an average salary earner can't pay for that
That is the Point... The Cost... Hope Something can be done about the Cost...
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:

Based on the below.

What do you think ?

its a civil matter not a criminal
meaning no law is against that, its up to you as an individual to do it
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

its a civil matter not a criminal
meaning no law is against that, its up to you as an individual to do it
Has anyone mentioned Criminality...

1 Like

Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by MasterJayJay: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
That is the Paoint... The Cost... Hope Something can be done about the Cost...

piyoo91:

Orfankwagh:
Exactly,but the cost is what i hear everyone talking about and can someone tell me how much does it cost

Make an estimate on how much it takes to train a child from birth to 18 years. DNA cost is just a token

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Orfankwagh(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Make an estimate on how much it takes to train a child from birth to 18 years. DNA cost is just a token
SURE,BUT JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Has anyone mentioned Criminality...

nope but its give you the understanding that you freely do it at your own will
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Autobot05: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Simple and short 🎯
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
MasterJayJay:

U mean a Child that Belongs to another Man enjoying himself somewhere while one Mumu man unknowingly taken care of him or her, Working and Sufferings, Chai! Fear some Women ooo.

B. A. S. T. A. R. D. Has no two names

1 Like

Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Caaz: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hahahahaha they're just waking up.it would come as a rude shock to some of you that all your kids might not belongs to you.

You see that una holy holy wives na badass babes,may the lord give some of you the liver to bear the outcome.

DNA test should be made available in Nigeria and the price cheapen so as to avoid shits like this.
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Caaz: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
This one you're carrying the matter for head like red Cross people uniform,e bi like the water throway reach your doormat o
Spiritualsdeeps:
U mean a Child that Belongs to another Man enjoying himself somewhere while one Mumu man unknowingly taken care of him or her, Working and Sufferings, Chai! Fear some Women ooo.

Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Searchingvictor: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:

Read his comment to comprehend
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

nope but its give you the understanding that you freely do it at your own will
Yeah.. Not under Compulsion... U are Right.... But Honestly Speaking.. If we look at this deepest. It's Looks Weird to give a man a Child that belongs to another Man... Only a Criminal would do this intensionally. To take care of yourself alone is lots of money, not to talk of a child, children.. How about the painful discovery that the Child is not yours, a child you have been looking into his future as Promising.. One Man will just come from no where and say Oga.. I'm here for my Child.. What do u think?

1 Like

Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Caaz:
This one you're carrying the matter for head like red Cross people uniform,e bi like the water throway reach your doormat o
No be only for Head, No for D whole body...

No Water throw reach my Side at all.

If it reached your side, you may say it.

No one should Underestimate the Significant of Spiritual Investigation.

Spiritually investigate that Man or Woman before you go Deeper...
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Searchingvictor:

Read his comment to comprehend
I do... The Cost of Taking care of a Child from birth till he or she gets to Adulthood is Much more Expensive than DNA Test...

I Said Spending such money raising a
B. a. S. T. A. R. D child with one's money and discover it can be sooooo painful, a nasty experience dat could have been Averted By DNA Test.
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Yeah.. Not under Compulsion... U are Right.... But Honestly Speaking.. If we look at this deepest. It's Looks Weird to give a man a Child that belongs to another Man... Only a Criminal would do this intensionally. To take care of yourself alone is lots of money, not to talk of a child, children.. How about the painful discovery that the Child is not yours, a child you have been looking into his future as Promising.. One Man will just come from no where and say Oga.. I'm here for my Child.. What do u think?

am not defending the act, but lets reason here being given the child that is not your mean you also admit that you were sleeping with her right so if she wase seeing two people and the same time and sleeping with them too she wouldnt know who is the father, women usually choose the father based either the wealth (based on her personal opinio) they have at present time or the potential future he has

Some women dont care about he is not the father but the future they see in him

dont rush to marry becoz she is pregnant there is a higher chance its not your

Start having kids when she is now your wife

1 Like

Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

am not defending the act, but lets reason here being given the child that is not your mean you also admit that you were sleeping with her right so if she wase seeing two people and the same time and sleeping with them too she wouldnt know who is the father, women usually choose the father based either the wealth (based on her personal opinio) they have at present time or the potential future he has

Some women dont care about he is not the father but the future they see in him

dont rush to marry becoz she is pregnant there is a higher chance its not your

Start having kids when she is now your wife
You are Right!
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Caaz: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
No be only for Head, No for D whole body...

No Water throw reach my Side at all.

If it reached your side, you may say it.

No one should Underestimate the Significant of Spiritual Investigation.

Spiritually investigate that Man or Woman before you go Deeper...

Wetin concern spirituality and DNA test?I m super curious to know?
Since we learn everyday.
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
You are Right!

i think there is less chance a wife cheating to have a first child while in marriage, than simply marrying her becoz she is pregnant, what if its not yours, her movements are hard to trace whereas the wife's are more easier

though am not saying wife cant do it, she can but not common on the 1st 2nd year of marriage
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Caaz:

Wetin concern spirituality and DNA test?I m super curious to know?
Since we learn everyday.
Realities, Happenings, Occurrence starts with Thought.

Decisions must be made in one's mind first.

Once you make the decision, you starts to interprete the decisions into Actions.

Actions is what people see. it may be seen as a good one or bad one depending on the outcomes of it....

Once the Outcomes of that actions becomes Public People see it as a Terrible thing if such is Unpleasants.

If it is in a Marriage, The Man Suffers or the Woman Suffers, The Children too Suffers.

Tunji Just Graduated, Was lucky to get a very good paying Job. Official Car, Good Accommodation, Traveling Abroad for Vacations etc.

He has two Ladies that he dates, It is only the Ignorant that rejects and Ignores the Spiritual,

No matter how Good Tunji Relationship with the two Ladies are...He can only see oh She is Pretty, caring, Loving, educated bla bla bla.

Tunji physically will never know the evil acts either of the lady might indulge into later in the relationship.

The real picture of what she might do may not be known but A sound and honest spiritualist can advise him on the one to go for your avoid a story that would touch the heart.

Once again.. This is only for D Wise...
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Aboks(m): 2:35am On Apr 15, 2023
OK
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Caaz: 4:23am On Apr 15, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Realities, Happenings, Occurrence starts with Thought.

Decisions must be made in one's mind first.

Once you make the decision, you starts to interprete the decisions into Actions.

Actions is what people see. it may be seen as a good one or bad one depending on the outcomes of it....

Once the Outcomes of that actions becomes Public People see it as a Terrible thing if such is Unpleasants.

If it is in a Marriage, The Man Suffers or the Woman Suffers, The Children too Suffers.

Tunji Just Graduated, Was lucky to get a very good paying Job. Official Car, Good Accommodation, Traveling Abroad for Vacations etc.

He has two Ladies that he dates, It is only the Ignorant that rejects and Ignores the Spiritual,

No matter how Good Tunji Relationship with the two Ladies are...He can only see oh She is Pretty, caring, Loving, educated bla bla bla.

Tunji physically will never know the evil acts either of the lady might indulge into later in the relationship.

The real picture of what she might do may not be known but A sound and honest spiritualist can advise him on the one to go for your avoid a story that would touch the heart.

Once again.. This is only for D Wise...
Smh
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:22am On Apr 15, 2023
Spiritual Investigations about a Partner before you go deeper is one of the thing that sounds sooo Stupid and Unreasonable to some People.

These are the same People that gives the Loudest Condemnation to the Weird effects of not doing it.

Partner sleeps with another Man, gets pregnant, Delivers baby, gives it to another Man.. When they hear such, They Heavily Criticised.

Partner Stabs His or her Husband with a Kitchen Knife and died, When they hear such they frowns heavily at it.

Wife with 4 Children Murdered by Husband, Killed all the Children and fInnally took Sniper, When they read about this, They Shout with the loudest Noise...

That Man or Woman you just met ,date, He or she might turn out to make your life Miserable.

He or she might be your Murderer.

He or she might make a Decision that would lead to something so Disastrous.

Presently, he or she is your Sweeatheart and the best thing that ever happens to you.
Just Wait there are some Unseen Occurrences you are not seeing that would make you take the Most Craziest Actions in the Future.

When I say Spiritual investigation is only for the Wise not for the Babies, Folly ,Ignorant, these are what I meant.

Some are Gifted with Dreams, Praying Talents Those are Spiritual too. Apply This,You may not need to even meet a Seer. Marriage is not a Journey of few Years it is for Several.

Your Church Pastor, Mosque Leader too might be Talented, You do not have to give him anything to help you take little time to Spiritually investigate /.Pray to know about that Lady/Guy if Likely Dangers To make you decide to go ahead or not... Not Necessarily he would see or know exactly what might Happen but signs of Terrible Dangers would Be Revealed.

You do not have to buy Goats, Ram, This takes nothing of such.

The Folly Thrash this. The Wise Ones Thinks Deeper.
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by frozen70(f): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:

Based on the below.

What do you think ?

Where some people can't afford hospital bills, what will make him talk about paternity test

We only talk about it when somethings go wrong in the relationship
Re: Paternity Test Should Be Taken Immediately At Birth by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Physical Approach takes care of Physical Issues.
Spiritual issues is never Solved with Physical Approach.

That Man or Woman that looks sooooo nice to you might come up with a Plan that could destroy your whole life.
Spiritual sees what your Academic, Educational, Intelligence does not see.

A Woman or Partner that would sleep with another Man get pregnant and tells You that you are the father ,Assume you have Two names of Women you intend Marrying.
Such Woman will never be the one to Be choosen by a Sound Spiritualist

It is not for everybody.

Only for the Wise.

To those my Words Sounds Stupid To, Do not bother to Attack me in your Comments expecting my Response... No I don't Respond to Attacks ,I Simply and Humbly Ignores.

Thanks

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.

Check my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Parenting girls / Household Items For Sale At Give Away Price / My Abusive Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.