Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His (80193 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by BigYash: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
youngreezy:
Dem no go see this one talk,na hakimi dey pepper Dem feminist
cheesy Real feminist are independent and well to do.. na gold diggers Hakimi matter dey pepper.. One mumu up there is saying dna results can be misleading.. That kind one na em woman dey use clean her asshole like his is tissue,for his own house.

13 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by reiddecuti: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Because of our feminist, Satan will have every reason to plead not guilty before the throne of God.

Our feminist has proven time without number that they are deadly more than Satan himself.

Fear who no fear women. Even Satan himself fears them.

4 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by livenija: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Life

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Mitsurugi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jashub:
What a wicked world feminism has created . And to make matters worse some now countries made it mandatory on the father to get the approval from of mother before a paternity test can be carried out hence increasing and supporting the waywardness of the female gender

Nonsense! I'll take a strand of hair and take it to another country. If negative then I'll sue for infidelity without disclosing. When I get to court I'll expose everything yakata..... it'll be on her to disprove it which can only happen through the same DNA

11 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Itisallright: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
DNA and wahala, 5&6

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Caaz: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
So many marriages go crash if dem conduct DNA test on the kids.

Shouts out to faithful wives wey the children belongs to their husbands cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Some men will go home today and starts looking at their kids somehow cheesy cheesy cheesy.

17 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
JESUS

JESUS

JESUS MIGHTY

😲 🫨 🫢 😮

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by hslbroker2(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Who no fear women done die they never burial am ni

Note: not all women are in the category of bad women, don't get me wrong.

Meanwhile check my signature, for your hardwood and iron rod.

3 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by PDJT: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
- When we ask them to do DNA test as soon as the child is born, they wouldn't listen. Now, see am; another Simp down. angry

11 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by tunapawizzy: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
I fear who no fear women

8 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Tapout(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jashub:
What a wicked world feminism has created . And to make matters worse some now countries made it mandatory on the father to get the approval from of mother before a paternity test can be carried out hence increasing and supporting the waywardness of the female gender

But no be man give her the belle ?? sad

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by BRIMBRAM: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
mignone:
As much as I frown at infidelity, where do we place karma?
More often than not, go check d past of those men who fall victim: "Cunning man die, cunning man bury am".

If everything about life is karma then make you sef go collect. You think I don't know you?grin

3 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by tunapawizzy: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Adabestseason:
DNA is good but some results can be misleading due to poor infrastructures
shengboro buruku lenu Adabestseason

7 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by michael1508: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
I dey always talk am say anyday i carry out secret DNA test on top my pikin dem and see say one Delilah betray me,she no go see the next day.
I'm not here for the usual fear women bullshit,you should be scared of what I will do to you if I ever find out you betrayed me.

15 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by PDJT: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Caaz:
So many marriages go crash if dem conduct DNA test on the kids.

Shouts out to faithful wives wey the children belongs to their husbands cheesy cheesy cheesy.

- Have the husbands done DNA test for all the kids yet? Nothing should be left to chance by any reasonable man in this modern time.

2 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Emaprince: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Only thing that will kill you as a man is when you decide to trust and believe in women.

After all these exposures, there are still mumu men trusting and believing their wives are xceptions who can never cheat on them. Ofciurse she will act holy in your face...but behind you, she is on phone with another man...she is on social media flirting and posting half naked.d pics.

9 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Ademola121(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
4 people you must fear

1. God, 2. Women, 3. Government, 4, people that do not fear the 3 After God, fear women.

After women fear Government

Then fear people that do not fear all three

10 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by edungene7: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Women will be the ones that will end this world with vawulence

9 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by flokii: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
National Assembly should look into this DNA thing and subsidize the cost so fathers can be protected from paternity fraud.. with what I have seen and still seeing, any man who doesn't carry out secret DNA test on his kids is a big fo0l.

It's better you stay single for life as a guy and be enjoying your money than for you to go and work your head off to cater for a h0e and the bastard kids she had for other men.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Pat081: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Am looking for a very beautiful lady to marry, character is not my problem, i don buy cane 😏😏
😅😅😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

To marry dey fear me sef how you come dey happy that your wife give birth at the end the child or
Children will not be
Yours

2 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Caaz: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
PDJT:

- Have the husbands done DNA test for all the kids yet? Nothing should be left to chance by any reasonable man in this modern time.
Awa ti lo.
We movvvvvvvvve
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by seanwilliam(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
mignone:
More often than not, go check d past of those men who fall victim: "Cunning man die, cunning man bury am".
you honestly don’t have sense. I’m so ashamed of you .

9 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Dunionk30: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
mignone:
Meaning men that fall victims were bad before...

1 Like

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by israelmao(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
I suggest paternity test should be taken immediately at birth.

5 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by thatigboman: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
All Men should do DNA on there children

E get why
in my hometown, it is not needed. Any child a woman gives birth to while in your house as your married wife, is your child, no DNA, no police case, no court case.

2 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by abobote: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nawaoh, I have to look for money and do for my kids o

5 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by michael1508: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ademola121:
4 people you must fear

1. God, 2. Women, 3. Government, 4, people that do not fear the 3 After God, fear women.

After women fear Government

Then fear people that do not fear all three

You don't need to fear them,just be aware of who they are,their true snake nature and a step ahead.
Let them know you will always strike back for any double crossing.
Everybody go dey alright that way

3 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Elitedezigns: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omo ehn angry angry
Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Karufi: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Trust the women at your own peril

6 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by Rexnegro(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
It should passed into laws and made extremely affordable at birth for DNA test be conducted .

4 Likes

Re: Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His by GoodbutBadguy: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
DNA is a must for me undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.