Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS (3914 Views)

Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians / FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by cornelin(m): 12:21am On Apr 15, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Gbam

I have been very busy this days, working hand in hand with the DSS to arrest Peter Obituary before May 29,2023 he sponsored #EndSARS. Do you know what it takes to end DSS? People will just be looking for trouble, DSS no be SARS ooo so take note

Bros,, I dash you one like for your fuulishness

1 Like

Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by cornelin(m): 12:22am On Apr 15, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

He was picked up in UK for financing terrorism and money laundering

You too, I dash you one like for your fuulishness
tongue

1 Like

Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:35am On Apr 15, 2023
Coconut head supporters with no functional brain. They will just seat down in that their small tiny brown roof house and cook up lies against the anointed one @PeterObi, then think that all Nigerians is as sense.less and use.less as they are.

Nigerians are wiser. This format is stale. Try something new.

1 Like

Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by Phynofyno15(m): 3:18am On Apr 15, 2023
Whatever you're. Calling for yourself won't waste time in meeting you Amen
Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by AK481(m): 5:49am On Apr 15, 2023
Snake wey useless na tie small pikin go use am do.

See wetin DSS don turn themselves to.
Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by APCNig: 5:57am On Apr 15, 2023
kettykin:
Apc is dead on arrival, the amount of false pictures, audio, stories released this period makes one realize Apc is the problem with Nigeria, they don't need any opposition to fail.

Demonic, satanic political congress with their satanic mandate

You have been saying this since 2015. Your consistency is worth emulating, but your cries are worthless

1 Like

Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by Godswillu(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2023
It is good to verify information before making it public.
The rate at which fake news fly this days is disturbing.
I don't think the information is true even if it is true DSS knows what to do.
Let's stop the hate and fake news.
Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Go and sit down Mr wailer

If your mind reach.. drop your WhatsApp number.. we go pick you up before you know it.. you will explain this post.. seun nlfpmod this guy's details are needed.. He need to explain this post
Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by saobobo80: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Googledotcom:
Why be say some APC people like fake news too much ?

Somebody should tell APC thugs, esp those online that election is over and so shoulD their deviliish campaigng Or what are they afraid of ?
Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2023
DSS is the state...it's a state service to ensure the continuity of this entity in stability and peace, it's a secret service, how can anyone end it?

Op you are quite funny.

1 Like

Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by XY23: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Source https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1646963125059571732?t=OQc_l_-QZk0ZNs9f5eROiw&s=08

Cc Mynd44 Seun Nfpmod muskina2

Very wise of you. Many of you don't know how Nigeria will end, but you'll soon find out it's your obsession with Obi. There's something cosmic about it, and neither you nor the powers that be can help yourselves. We're almost there.
Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by Dikegodspower(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Gbam

I have been very busy this days, working hand in hand with the DSS to arrest Peter Obituary before May 29,2023 he sponsored #EndSARS. Do you know what it takes to end DSS? People will just be looking for trouble, DSS no be SARS ooo so take note

Vegetable #split
Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Emma513:
I CAN BET YOU CAN NEVER REACH MY LEVEL. AFTER POSTING RUBBISH. YOU CHANGE YOUR MONIKER USE FOR BEGGING AND SPAMING ALL THE THREAD. I CAN'T QUOTE YOU AGAIN YOU ARE SUCH AN IDI@T AND FOOLISH AS YOUR CANDIDATE... SMELLING AGBORO

As u are going u are going with ur words
Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
XY23:

Very wise of you. Many of you don't know how Nigeria will end, but you'll soon find out it's your obsession with Obi. There's something cosmic about it, and neither you nor the powers that be can help yourselves. We're almost there.

Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Another War May Break Out On May 29 As Peter Obi Is Planning To End DSS by RingRoadMafia: 10:25pm On May 30, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Source https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1646963125059571732?t=OQc_l_-QZk0ZNs9f5eROiw&s=08

Cc Mynd44 Seun Nfpmod muskina2

This foolishness is just too much. How can a human being be this stupid?? From the screenshots shown on the page where he attempted to show us that he has the phone number of someone at DSS it is clear that this genetic invalid is giving Whoever is behind that DSS number screenshots from Nairaland as evidence. Kai! Who do us this thing for NL?? 🤣🤣🤣

I don't you though, I blame the mods that encourages you by pushing threads with pictures of Buhari which you regularly steal from his Facebook to FP here on nairaland. Na those mods I blame.

This same guy has actually tried to use the first slots on his thread (knowing it must make FP) to scam people with promises of getting them jobs at FRSC for a token.

The same guy reportedly scammed someone with the promise of helping him to procure free browsing cheat codes. He ran away after the victim paid 1k. The same guy who claims to work in the villa 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate / Corruption Should Carry Death Sentence / Should The Goverment Legalise And Promote Refineries As SMSEs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.