Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,079 members, 7,828,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested (71509 Views)

Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by izubext007: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
May God protect her from those beast
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by fabolouz1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
Probably a stunt to relaunch her dead career .
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by MrAgbako: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Reminds me of a song.
I am serving a miracle working God. I know
Yes I know.

Thank God.
Punishment awaits the perpetrators of evil
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by caesymore(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
slightlyMad:
We need to see the faces of these elements.
They would have just taken turns.

We need stricter laws to combat this menace

She for show that stamina wey she get, na God save am

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Sammy5413(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Unprofessional kidnappers just like APC and INEC
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by newnigerdelta00: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Hmn...
Bala blu kidnapers

You can end your life in jail because of the statement, obidient coward'
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Bluntemperor: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mother05:
Imagine!!! It was even her driver that gave her away. This is crazy.. thank goodness she's safe

Those domestic Workers are majorly devil incarnates,just don't tell them straight where you are going .
They are ready to give out your life - with a penny for that matter!
Remember the CBN Staff ,the Wife and the only Child- in Abeokuta last year!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Quaddafi29: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
APC!
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by davillian(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
How?
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by MrAgbako: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Vischy:
Agbado miscreants are running mad because of fraudulent Election.

Election criminals everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
you dey cry u say u dey laugh.
3rd class wey dey follow 1st class drag. The difference is clear nah.
Obi the mandate thief hunter won't enter aso road. Even the mad man that usually gives obi advises told him too. ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
u must cry blooood when u Jagaban enter and do skelewu on top your ancestors head ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by BreconHills(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
NaijaMutant:

Why are you so happy?

Probably wondering whether an album is due for release soon.
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Burgerlomo: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thank God ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Oh my gosh ๐Ÿซฃ

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Adewale1603(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Edoreborn:
Audio kidnap..D person wey comment above me,,abeg wetin tiwalade sabi chop?
cucumber
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

You can end your life in jail because of the statement, obidient coward'
@seun
@ laslasticlala
@ mynd44
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bimpe29:

Hmn... Yes Daddy
roasted corn...
Bla blu

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
NaijaMutant:
What do the kidnappers actually want from Tiwa?

Money or sex ?
Let me call the kidnappers for you so that you ask them

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Enemyofpeace: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Her pusssssssy for hear am for their prick
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Enemyofpeace: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
NaijaMutant:

Money or sex ?
boat of them
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by sisisioge: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
The average Nigerian is always out to defraud the next person in minute or major ways! There must have been something bad in the foundation of the country! Driver that got job now now already out on crime! It is well fa.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by ObalendeCMS: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
I wish tiwa was among the women Iโ€™ve smashed.

Sheโ€™s getting old now & I still donโ€™t mind.

The older the berry; the juicer the pucci.

๐Ÿ˜‹
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by MrJames007: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Tiwa for feel am grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by sulakishop(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
She for collect that thing wey she dey like wella
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by spartachico(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Amateurs
You wan kidnap governor side babe
You must be a billy wanka
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Truthshscrazy: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by eepeepook: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
If she likes, let her not relocate abroad. She was lucky this time. Those boys for tear her coonchas. She for perform tire.
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by smalldoctor: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
This is how Apen!!!

Driver - I know tiwa she will support your music industry, am his driver I will help you get close to her, I get her no self , she shown the lady

Lady-- thank you, when
Sharp girl the lady crame the no off hand

Thursday nite reach-- boom to banana since is the resident car the driver have to carry the girl come tiwa huz.. e get mind Sha

That nite tiwa no dey, the driver want enta the kehpus/ conji hold driver

The girl no gree, then send the girl packing out of the premises, wicked soul for banana where security Tite, where yo want the girl out head now

Bad Luck the lady meet one guy that nite a construction site

Lady- uncle abeg give mi your phone I want call person

The innocent Guy carry phone give am

Remember she crame tiwa code no head

Na so she call tiwa from the guy fone

Tiwa- was lyk what number is this, how did yo get my numba code

Tiwa put call to Lagos State inspection of police saying they should track the number that call her that she excape kidnapping

Na so they track the innocent come banana guy wey no know nothing about embarassed embarassed

M
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Angelfrost(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
NaijaMutant:

Money or sex ?

Obviously both na!
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by FireUpNow(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Country is not safe at all. It takes the grace and merciful God to be alive and stay safe.
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Ogaonos: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
inoki247:
Na inside job....

Na why dem say make we dey watch Wu we employ ...

Before the enemy from outside come kill u na ur household enemy go first give dem Pass and authorization....
is only God dt protect is hard to knw who be beta person .nd secondly jux treat nd pay ur domestic workers very well.finally dt why d ypuths want dt new nigeria badly.
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Sholuwa241: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
All of you here just they talk trash I expect does guys we wan kidnap her before to do the real sex tape nacking we she specialize on that include the driver in the sex tape movie too e pain me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.