Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested (71513 Views)

Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Modifire(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by doctokwus: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
fabolouz1:
Probably a stunt to relaunch her dead career .
Most likely.
So a new driver would liase with others to kidnap Tiwa,as in,he would drive her and her entourage with probably 3 or 4 other cars of her team following her,to a location,the members will come out and tell savage to enter their car or tell the driver to bring her to a remote location and she would sheepishly obey and her entourage will do nothing till the job is done?
I always say it the reason these kind of childish stunts or poorly scripted stories sell is that there are millions that would believe anything told them by some Nigerian personalities or blogs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by casualobserver: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
atention seeker
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Thegamingorca(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Nah her left bress dey my eye
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by moshino(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mother05:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

SCAM!!!

Scammer, you have registered another new name to continue your 'work' .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by bewla(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2023
EmmyCC:
Thank God for her safety.
Amateur kidnapper in all corner

Olori buruku

Quick money syndrome chicken
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Guyman01: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2023
Mother05:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Anthony Okeke this your begging format is overused
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2023
inoki247:
Na inside job....

Na why dem say make we dey watch Wu we employ ...

Before the enemy from outside come kill u na ur household enemy go first give dem Pass and authorization....

And don't be too hash or intimidating your households too.
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by ycat: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2023
Aside the fact that most of the robberies and kidnappings are done by the police and soldiers connections, people in the know have spoken about the kind of crimes around army barracks in Yorubaland especially in Ilese Ijebu, it was out of this world crazy. Until every police start serving in his/her home state/region Nigeria will remain a lawless place. Except the known mad dogs who are naturally violent, police knows the criminals and will protect their hometowns when evil is close to their families and friends.

Going back to regional govt is the only way, it worked well and that's where peace of mind is. A police who does not speak the local language has no business serving there, abi how is he going to effectively communicate with the people especially the elderly?

Tinubu must get this right! Police must serve in their regions and then bring the 50 million army recruitment and let people who want join. Before some of you start gnashing your teeth, you can be a soldier farmer, engineer, doctor and just about any profession.
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Ilekokonit: 12:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Nicegezz:
Not a single soul is safe in this country.. Omo nah Luck person just dey live nowadays o

True talk.

Too many incidences of household staff turning rogue in Nigeria.

That's how the 85 year old disabled mother of Edo State Ex-governor Lucky Igbinedion was killed 15 months ago in her sleep by her housegirl who smashed a wooden stool on her victims head as she slept and then strangled the disabled helpless woman to death before stealing from her.
https://www.nairaland.com/6905411/how-killed-ex-gov-igbinedions-mother

Or the Banker and his wife who were burnt alive in their house in Ogun State a few months ago by their house hold staff whose grouse was that they did not increase his salary. He even kidnapped the couples son and threw him to his death in a river.

Employing staff in Nigeria is now a matter of life and death as its like playing Russian roulette with your life when you employ a complete stranger and let them into your home most times with no criminal background checks when a lot of today's youth are on hard drugs and could even have been murderers before we employ them without us knowing.

The scary bit is when we grow old and actually need to employ someone younger to help us around the house with chores since our children will by then have their own families or even be living abroad going by the state of Nigeria.

Although all die na die but in the case of Ex Governor Igbinedions 85 year old disabled mother, she and her family would never have imagined that the housemaid they employed to care for her will one day kill her by smashing a stool on her head whilst she slept just to steal from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:52am On Apr 15, 2023
I still remember her sex tape ....
That guy really Bleep am sha ...... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Islam is unleashed....

Support Biafra Freedom for your own Freedom.
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by iamsolasoul(f): 1:13am On Apr 15, 2023
tfelicityk:
May God continue to save us from the plans of the evildoers towards us.

Glory be to God for saving her from being kidnapped.

Well said always be prepared

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Khallicopyro: 1:24am On Apr 15, 2023
NaijaMutant:
What do the kidnappers actually want from Tiwa?

Money or sex ?
How about both?
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by chysam: 1:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Mother05:
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Show me photos of all you just said here.
I will personally visit you and help you financially.
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Jojomo: 1:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Thank God
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by SirLakes: 2:47am On Apr 15, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:
I still remember her sex tape ....
That guy really Bleep am sha ...... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How e take improve your life

Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by BeanmanX(m): 3:49am On Apr 15, 2023
This is why I don't trust anyone.
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Comrade003: 3:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Mother05:
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

All your life is begin on every loop. You are a criminal.
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by APCNig: 4:23am On Apr 15, 2023
NaijaMutant:
What do the kidnappers actually want from Tiwa?

Money or sex ?

Both.

A IndecentStar should share it round
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by fapcrook(m): 5:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Tecnophone:
what's her benefits to the society? No be sex slave she be?
. Chai, see comment
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Jostoman: 5:02am On Apr 15, 2023
Thank God for your life my Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Makapounse(m): 5:09am On Apr 15, 2023
May be they needed her presence to come and act the second part of her s*x video in their den... thank God for her
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Qardinalcaptain: 5:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Mother05:
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Agba scammer ur format don cast...
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by LeanonGOD(m): 5:47am On Apr 15, 2023
SHIANDO HEMBADOON FAITH - for how long will you continue to SCAM people?
Mother05:
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by nony43(m): 5:51am On Apr 15, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
Obi people are Criminals.
Their boss Obi was detained because of criminal activities in UK.

Daft
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by yusufmurry: 5:59am On Apr 15, 2023
I am just trying to get over that her disgusting s3x tape. Whenever I see her(even on billboards or posters), I match that tape with her markup looks.

Don't quote me or get it twisted, I like her vibes in music
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Zetty177x: 6:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
Obi people are Criminals.
Their boss Obi was detained because of criminal activities in UK.

BAT people are prostitutes. The sex work will get them arrested
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by Zetty177x: 6:03am On Apr 15, 2023
doctokwus:

Most likely.
So a new driver would liase with others to kidnap Tiwa,as in,he would drive her and her entourage with probably 3 or 4 other cars of her team following her,to a location,the members will come out and tell savage to enter their car or tell the driver to bring her to a remote location and she would sheepishly obey and her entourage will do nothing till the job is done?
I always say it the reason these kind of childish stunts or poorly scripted stories sell is that there are millions that would believe anything told them by some Nigerian personalities or blogs.

Don't say that. U don't know what they saw
Re: Tiwa Savage Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Suspects Arrested by shineeye1: 6:05am On Apr 15, 2023
Mother05:
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

You joined nairaland this April for this business abi. You need money for food or money for you and your nigga to sniff ganja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead / Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.