Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,887 members, 7,863,021 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Achraf Hakimi Divorce Issue: I Strongly Criticise This... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Achraf Hakimi Divorce Issue: I Strongly Criticise This... (492 Views)

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Achraf Hakimi Divorce Issue: I Strongly Criticise This... by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
It surprises me how u all are supporting this nonsense act perpetrated by this guy to the mother of his kid(s) , this is uncalled for...
How did he expect his kid(s) to survive now...

Most of u supporting him will feel bad if same is done to your sisters...
Even Bible/Quran talk say once man and woman marry, na one(1) them be and the man property na automatically the woman own....

That man deceived his wife all this while and she should sue him...

Pls we should stop supporting bad behaviour cos say na our gender....

Lets call a spade a spade...
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Achraf Hakimi Divorce Issue: I Strongly Criticise This... by advanceDNA: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sigh!!
When they say "Calm down and read"...e get why ...

3 Likes

Re: Achraf Hakimi Divorce Issue: I Strongly Criticise This... by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
UgegbeIgbo14:
It surprises me how u all are supporting this nonsense act perpetrated by this guy to the mother of his kid(s) , this is uncalled for...

Even Bible/Quran talk say once man and woman marry, na one(1) them be and the man property na automatically the woman own....

Thanks..
Your son go share half of his property with his wife while you the mother will have nothing to do with them...
Oya say amen...
If you dont say amen then you be hypo....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Achraf Hakimi Divorce Issue: I Strongly Criticise This... by emorse(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
UgegbeIgbo14:

Thanks..
Did you miss the part of the story that says she filed for the divorce? If she cared about the truly cared about their kids, shouldn't she have had a second thought?
Re: Achraf Hakimi Divorce Issue: I Strongly Criticise This... by Kukutenla: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
UgegbeIgbo14:

Thanks..
So the thing pain you sotey you opened a whole thread
Na wa o
Ok, if you're hakimi's mother or sister will you write dis or support him?
Re: Achraf Hakimi Divorce Issue: I Strongly Criticise This... by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2023
favourRN:

Sorry you sent me an email via Nairaland but I don't have access to my mail kindly reach out to me via whatsapp via the image below

OK, will try.
Thanks...
Re: Achraf Hakimi Divorce Issue: I Strongly Criticise This... by Rubyjade: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Let Predict Special Mourinho From Past History. / Tennis Update: Update Of Madrid Masters For Both Atp And Wta / Gerard Pique On Ferguson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.