Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri (47861 Views)

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property / 2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Mastersure: 5:29am On Apr 15, 2023
My thoughts on #AchrafHakimi...

Achraf is trending for hiding his money under his mother's name to frustrate his wife's efforts to claim 50% of their estate.

Here are the facts:

1. Hiba Abouk, wife of Achraf Hakimi is a professional Spanish actress. She is not broke and definitely not a gold digger as many of you claim. She has her own money hence she never cared about Achraf sending all his money to his mother while she uses hers to run the home. In fact, in 2020, sportsmob called Hiba one of the RICHEST Spanish actresses.

2. Hiba is one of the most intelligent actresses in Spain. She speaks Spanish, Arabic, French, English and Italian fluently. How many international languages do you speak?

3. Hiba Abouk is older than her husband Achraf by 12 years... Yes, 12 good years. She contributed in the background to his rise. Achraf was only 19 when they met. Hiba is 36 years old now while Achraf is 24 years old. Achraf is a 24 year old mummy's boy - no real man should ever take lessons from such a young mummy's boy.

4. Achraf is not my hero. He is not the kind of man I would allow to marry my daughter. I see Reno has made him a hero, declaring him as wise as Solomon because he gave his money to his mother and not his wife.
Let me tell you something about Reno - his marriage with his first wife failed for a reason. He is currently married to an Ethiopian wife and believe me, he won't try what he did to his Nigerian wife with this Ethiopian wife.
Nigerian women are the most abused wives in the world
. Trust me. That's why when our brothers take them overseas and their eyes open, they rebel. I'll talk about this some other time but let me warn you about motivational speakers like Reno - before you buy their ideology, ask questions about their marriage. If their so called wisdom was truly wise, why did it not save their home?
Any man who gives his mother all his money to hide it from his wife is not man enough and definitely not smart. Did you follow Bill Gates divorce? That's a smart divorce - they settled everything amicably and only went to court to sign the official paperwork.

5. There's a rape case against Achraf right now. Rape is a serious crime. You don't know what else his wife knows. We all recently condemned the #DalaiLama for asking a boy to suck his tongue. Why are you now making a hero out of a 24 year old mummy's boy whose rape case is now before a court?

Conclusion:

Only a boy would give his money to his mother in order to hide it from his wife. And this also exposes the maturity of Reno. Stop taking relationship advice from boys. Achraf and the likes of Reno are men who give their mother money to hide from their wives.

For me, I raise men who are REAL MEN.... we don't give our mothers money to keep away from our partners. We give our spouses right to our wealth and if they ever ask for divorce, we give them a reasonable Portion of the wealth we built together, say goodbye and continue to be friends for the sake of the kids. That's how real men role.

My name is Charles Awuzie and Achraf is not my hero.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Vj2Q1dZ7kW2CHzpQgixVQQiTRa74Uz9xX1RG9MmebcyTkb8fZByt1GnDGQ1faKgtl&id=100000090018585&mibextid=Nif5oz

Hakimi proved that if you give your money to your girlfriend to keep, you are unwise. If you give it to your wife to keep, you are half wise. But if you give it to a demonstrably good mother to keep, you are truly, fully, completely, totally and unequivocally wise!

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1646887732885553153?t=0L9Mp-5FBE1EtaHMWs_XRQ&s=19

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Difrent: 5:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Mastersure:

Achraf is trending for hiding his money under his mother's name to frustrate his wife's efforts to claim 50% of their estate.

Here are the facts:

1. Hiba Abouk, wife of Achraf Hakimi is a professional Spanish actress. She is not broke and definitely not a gold digger as many of you claim. She has her own money hence she never cared about Achraf sending all his money to his mother while she uses hers to run the home. In fact, in 2020, sportsmob called Hiba one of the RICHEST Spanish actresses.

2. Hiba is one of the most intelligent actresses in Spain. She speaks Spanish, Arabic, French, English and Italian fluently. How many international languages do you speak?

3. Hiba Abouk is older than her husband Achraf by 12 years... Yes, 12 good years. She contributed in the background to his rise. Achraf was only 19 when they met. Hiba is 36 years old now while Achraf is 24 years old. Achraf is a 24 year old mummy's boy - no real man should ever take lessons from such a young mummy's boy.

4. Achraf is not my hero. He is not the kind of man I would allow to marry my daughter. I see Reno has made him a hero, declaring him as wise as Solomon because he gave his money to his mother and not his wife.
Let me tell you something about Reno - his marriage with his first wife failed for a reason. He is currently married to an Ethiopian wife and believe me, he won't try what he did to his Nigerian wife with this Ethiopian wife.
Nigerian women are the most abused wives in the world. Trust me. That's why when our brothers take them overseas and their eyes open, they rebel. I'll talk about this some other time but let me warn you about motivational speakers like Reno - before you buy their ideology, ask questions about their marriage. If their so called wisdom was truly wise, why did it not save their home?
Any man who gives his mother all his money to hide it from his wife is not man enough and definitely not smart. Did you follow Bill Gates divorce? That's a smart divorce - they settled everything amicably and only went to court to sign the official paperwork.

5. There's a rape case against Achraf right now. Rape is a serious crime. You don't know what else his wife knows. We all recently condemned the #DalaiLama for asking a boy to suck his tongue. Why are you now making a hero out of a 24 year old mummy's boy whose rape case is now before a court?

Conclusion:

Only a boy would give his money to his mother in order to hide it from his wife. And this also exposes the maturity of Reno. Stop taking relationship advice from boys. Achraf and the likes of Reno are men who give their mother money to hide from their wives.

For me, I raise men who are REAL MEN.... we don't give our mothers money to keep away from our partners. We give our spouses right to our wealth and if they ever ask for divorce, we give them a reasonable Portion of the wealth we built together, say goodbye and continue to be friends for the sake of the kids. That's how real men role.

Seems Hiba wanted to "use" hakimi but the small boy was smart.....pray tell why us it a 19 years Old that a 34 years old rich woman chose to fall in love with? When she could have any equally rich suitor
Besides this story put all the blame on Hakimi....dont Hiba have any blame in the whole issue.....will hakimi just wake up one day and take that decision without a reason? What about runours of her infidelity? Which hakimi pretends not to know.
Hiba got fooled while she felt she was the one fooling hakimi.

271 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by RuddyFusion(m): 5:49am On Apr 15, 2023
Can you explain the part where she wanted half of his estate to herself? Can you? Explain that part first

396 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Bucky001(m): 5:59am On Apr 15, 2023
Your thought can't beat the smartness of our new legend, so keep your myopic thought to yourself coz you're not a football fan to know what has been happening to African footballers from their white partners

513 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by fourboys: 6:16am On Apr 15, 2023
Behave urself

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by xendra: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2023
It's funny because Hakimi's mum will cry blood and water if her husband did same to her but is happy when her son did it for her.

Now I don't pity the wife because by the story she may actually be a gold digger but I pity the boy because I believe the devil has won over his life.

Do not marry and especially do not have a child by a woman you cannot give properties to for the sake of your children, NOBODY in your family will take care of your children better than their mother, so it's stupid to will properties to your parent or siblings because (while you all are worried about divorce you forget there is such a thing as death and it can come anytime) they will use dat money for their own children first

So your sweat ends being used to take care of another man's children instead of your own because you are filled with hate for the mother of your children, now your own children will surffer. Make it make sense

And how come men aren't concerned he didn't put his properties in his father's name? They are just happy because it's an opportunity to spite a wife whereas every wife eventually becomes a mother

Wait oo... how is it the ones who have nothing to their names thay are crying the most on my mention? ..lemao
Rich men no cry about gold digger like poor men I pity woman wey fall for una tears.

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by rayvelez(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2023
Another mumu thread smh..:

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Fahvvy: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2023
And this one thought he made sense undecided...
Lemme address your pints sir...

1. That a woman has money doesn't absolve her from being a gold digger sir undecided...

If she wasn't a gold digger, let her go with her money and leave the young man with his money, why want half his assets? undecided...

2. A woman's intelligence doesn't stop her from being a woman undecided...

And as you can see, with all her intelligence and ability to speak multiple languages, she still acted like EVERY OTHER WOMAN acts in the course of a divorce, so what are we saying undecided...

3. Whether or not she contributed to his rise isn't certain, I mean just because a woman is with a man who is just starting up doesn't mean she contributed to his rising undecided...

She could just be there hoping he rises and then cash out from it in future undecided...

But however, that she contributed to his rising doesn't make her entitled to half his stuff undecided...

If a woman who has known him for just 5years wants half his stuff, how about a woman who has sacrificed her all for his entire life?

What percentage is she entitled to? undecided...

4. That's your wahala...

5. That's an allegation sir and unless proven otherwise, he is INNOCENT undecided...

419 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by xendra: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2023
Mastersure:

Here are the facts:

Nigerian women are the most abused wives in the world. Trust me. That's why when our brothers take them overseas and their eyes open, they rebel. I'll talk about this some other time but let me warn you about motivational speakers like Reno - before you buy their ideology, ask questions about their marriage. If their so called wisdom was truly wise, why did it not save their home?

Conclusion:

Most men have refused to grow up and most mothers are so greedy and sad in their marriage that they deliberately refuse to tell their sons the truth.

Mothers know it is not their right to their son's properties if he has a wife but greed will not let them tell him, as long has he wants to be stupid they let him be.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by vvvbobby205(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2023
Mastersure:

Here are the facts:

Conclusion:

That a lady is rich doesn't mean she is not a gold digger. I am not saying Hiba is, it's just to counter your opinion

There are rich women abroad whose source of wealth is milking lives out of young men in the name of divorce. I don't want to point fingers.

And also, I don't think Hiba knows about that development until she filed for divorce, as against what you said about running the home with her money

Hakimi is an African, I think what he did was a precautionary step, probably his mom's counsel, and it worked I guess.

There are African men that have been bankrupted due to divorce. I think why Hakimi is celebrated is due to the fact that it's the first time a man will beat the system. Believe it or not, it's a smart one.

Btw, she demanded for more that half of all he owns.........

But as man eye don open, woman eye sef don open.

Anyways, I wish them both best of luck

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by tommy589(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2023
Charles may be right to an extent with this write up.

But let's say Charles married a woman who had no means before the marriage. He established her in the marriage to have a business that became thriving and she's now successful. Is he still going to split his assets in half if she wants divorce?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Shedrack777: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2023
if she isn't a gold digger, why demanding half of his property? op, we know you want them ladies to bless you pussyaly, and believe me, you'll have loads of it for standing with them ladies. ladies am i lying?

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Shedrack777: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by anonymous1759(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2023
angry
You’re a certified SIMP irredeemable one at that . No matter how rich a gold digger is she’ll always want to reap you off to add hers. The khardashian family and Janet Jackson type of marriage is pure gold digging. AMA proud mommy’s boy to the core. I can always rewrite my will if she proves her loyalty.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Gadafii: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2023
I want to ask you, hakimi is not the type of husband you want for your daughter, is he the type of son you want for your self??

This jezebel gold digger has been with hakimi when he was hust 19 while she was years older than him, if tables were turn we would call the man sexual predator, but na women so it’s cool, plus a 19 year old boy is expected to own up to his action, if a 19 year old girl got involved with a 36 year old man, the man is manipulative

Your opinion about who ashraff giving his money to his mommy ends up in your assss bro

I would rather be a mommy boy than an eboue, no be today women like her don use men climb ladder, I wouldn’t even be surprised if she’s the mastermind of this rape case just so she can split from him

This is the first major win for the men folk, and I hope all men can learn from this, your mommy will always come ahead before your wife, but some of you will still want to form woke and modern, your eyes go Pepe

139 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Popesuccess(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Can you explain the part where she wanted half of his estate to herself? Can you? Explain that part first
Why would a 35 years old rich and successful actress want half of the wealth of a 24 years old man that has a mother and other Siblings that depend on him. Is this not greed and Wickedness.

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by danzaki63: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Achraf is my Hero. Does it cross your mind that the rape case might be a set up, by the wife? have you ever seen a woman contented with money? they always want more and more, no matter how much they have. Even her acussing Achraf partying does not hold water. She had already had her youthful swings before she met him. Why will she want to stunt his social life at such an age?

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Bringbackmandat: 9:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Mastersure:

Here are the facts:

Conclusion:

woman wrapper has spoken.
This idiot is a simp.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by MorataFC: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2023
At first, I thought the wife was a gold digger but after I read about her then I realised she is a billionaire by Nigerian standards, so therefore I have nothing to say.

5 Likes

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by BloomingDale(f): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Quote: “Nigerian women are the most abused wives in the world. Trust me. That's why when our brothers take them overseas and their eyes open, they rebel.

When I tell Nigerian wives they are amongst the most abused women in the world, they think I’m joking. They think abuse is just their husbands insulting or beating them. This is a male writer that knows what he is talking about.

No wonder you hardly find a truly happy Nigerian marriage, and the organizations that do the most damage are the religious organizations, which are either led by misogynistic men or their damaged female counterparts. They keep the cycle of abuse ongoing.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by ITbomb(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2023
Don't be like Hakimi.
May God bless you with a good wife

There should be a law that rewards wives who stay with their partners and keep their marital vows.

It should not be only those who walk away that get paid.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Wizpa(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Mastersure:

Here are the facts:

Conclusion:

If this is not being plain stupid, then you must be satan's agent

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Not mine too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Tannhauser(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
angry
There's only one reason a beautiful and supposedly successful actress with the world at her feet will marry a 19 year old boy, deny it all you want.🤑

Awuzie, capping rubbish in the hope of attracting sympathy fvcks, what some worthless men will do for a wet hole and sweaty thighs 😮😂

Finally it's possible that since he started earning at a young age, his mother was put in charge of his assets as he may have been deemed too young to handle such wealth, over the years since he never had cause for complaints he simply continued the arrangement. It may not have been deliberately done to outwit the wife 😎

I was redpilled by a wonderful African mother 🤪

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by superCleanworks(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
hakimi shocker
but he must still pay sha.
their business sha

1 Like

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by drizslim(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Charles Awuzie Is A ladies definition of SIMPle man, can never be my mentor.. I will go with rhino omocry on this very

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by Omofloflo: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by JovialJune(f): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lol Hakimi will still pay alimony to his wife and child support for his children, as far as he earns £1million every month and there are records of his earnings, he will pay, he can't escape it.

So you below par Nigerian clowns rejoicing on what you have no knowledge about should keep gloating, we are keenly waiting for more updates on this case, can't wait to call out fools here when it has been decided on what she will get in court.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by inoki247: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
If you like use am du ur Beer....
Re: Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri by RedChiefPriest: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Someone requested for 60% of another man's sweat and blood and you people turned into motivational speaker.
I really know we have large percentage of dumb men in the world so I don't even get moved by what I hear and see from men anymore.

36 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog / Tonye Solomon Climbs A Mast With A Ball Balanced On His Head. PICS / Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.