Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos (19272 Views)

Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today / Infinix Opens First Exclusive Flagship Store In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by bukkysam(f): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2023
Coder2Client:

Do you care to show the pictures of the apartment?

How far is aberanje to Abesan estate?
chat or call my number there. Thank you
Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by tafat: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Fantastic to see, at least with this we're sure of getting original products at fair prices.

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by Olabukola11: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Entanglement:
I pity ediots buying oraimo products.
Over price Chinese product that stop functioning after a month
Is it aba made by shukudi?
Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by selfdefence: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
This is really a nice move from oraimo, customers won't worry no more about buying fake products again.
Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by selfdefence: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Entanglement:
you must be a very careless person to be saying this, I've been an avid user of oraimo products and they last very well. At the end of the day how a device lasts for you depends on your handling.
Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by Rik500k(m): 2:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Entanglement:
little misconceptions like this, could sway decisions of some or most people that have read this, and I strongly believe you haven't even used any legit oraimo product to make that position, I have oraimo clipper, boom , freepofs and even chargers, I think you should grow up and stop acting ur age
Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by Inali: 5:34am On Apr 16, 2023
Amazing. Now we can purchase all that we need with ease
Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by Inali: 5:38am On Apr 16, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Oraimo products are worthless shi.t
Peopl le should go for Anker or belkin instead
how? Have you tried Oraimo before?
Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by Inali: 5:39am On Apr 16, 2023
Entanglement:
that's a lie na. Else you purchased the fake one
Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by remsonik(f): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Their products are not it at all, I have been to a store to buy charger and a customer just stepped in complaining that the power bank he bought few months back is swelling. Oraimo was doing a promo on it then and I have been on alibaba, dhgate, 1688 and other Chinese sites to buy some things and what my suppliers made me know got me to know that no perfect phone brand in Nigeria except the original iPhone, Samsung, Nokia.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by Rubyjade: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
remsonik:
Their products are not it at all, I have been to a store to buy charger and a customer just stepped in complaining that the power bank he bought few months back is swelling. Oraimo was doing a promo on it then and I have been on alibaba, dhgate, 1688 and other Chinese sites to buy some things and what my suppliers made me know got me to know that no perfect phone brand in Nigeria except the original iPhone, Samsung, Nokia.
You no know before
Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by Jacku: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
Make sense! Congratulations
Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by saxby(f): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2023
This is awesome, they've just made it easier for their customers to get original products at the best rates possible.
Re: Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos by hexenbiest: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Nice one, the oraimo freepod 4 has been my Ultimate music companion ever since I received it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIN: Telecom Workers Reject 2 Weeks Deadline For Subscribers / Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.