Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License (12049 Views)

CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence / CBN Grants Banks’ Approval To Debit Loan Defaulters / CBN Grants And Loans, Genuine??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Antipob777(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2023
God bless our president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the innovation.

Im optimistic Tinubu will restore our lost glories.

This is a great milestone by the Tinubu administration.

Nigeria will be great again
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by blowjohn(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
I know God will deliver me from the shackles of this country soon... cry

Ur going nowhere.
U dey here to enjoy the dividends of democracy
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by yinkeys(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2023
Opay, Palmpay & now Fountainpay

You sure I won’t go make Hustlemustpay
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by clearcrystal: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Carbon, the best of them all.
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by Adiob200(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2023
RapistOnBail:
PalmPay still the best
as for me opay is the best in terms of free Transfer and cash back,..though I use both shaa..no unnecessary ads like PalmPay
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by tunddy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
Speechless

INTRODUCING TIWA COMMERCIAL HUB

Perfect place for your business

Tiwa Commercial Hub offers state of the art facilities and infrastructures that is set to elevate your business to a new height.

Surrounded by some of the biggest economic and infrastructural investments in Ibeju Lekki like; the Lekki international airport, Dangote refinery, Lekki deep seaport, Lekki free trade zone and many more, Tiwa Commercial Hub provides an ideal platform to showcase your business.

This makes Tiwa Commercial Hub the perfecf choice for all sizes of business and industries.

TITLE: Goverment Allocation

LOCATION: Aiyetoro, Few Minutes to new international airport, along Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos

Get started today by purchasing suitable plots for your business at the prelaunch price below

1000 SQM selling at N68million

You can also get
2000 SQM facing the express at N150million

Initial deposit is 4 million naira and you can spread payment 3months, 6months, 12months and 18month.

N5million discount is guaranteed when 50% Prelaunch price payment for any available plots is made

Market price will take effect from 15th May 2023

This is your chance to take Business excellence to the next level secure your plots at Tiwa Commercial Hub today

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by bigtt76(f): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
No lies spotted 😂

othermen:
Emefiele may be the owner of Arowolo.

If you don’t think the powers that be have massive stake in the fintech they are licensing, well, you are not losing anything by your naivety.
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by blacksam01: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
i am igbo...but not in the tech sector of the economy...i keep asking my ppl, when do we wake up to this fintech challenges, the western wizkids are throwing at everyone...

honestly ,i must commend the yoruba guyz who have broken even with the west europe on this payment systems...

abeg ndi igbo..wake up, this kids are fast becoming the next generation billionaires just by tech...now they are placing themselves in the right places ,even wen we wake up...the CBN cant chase away, quickteller, flutterwave, monie point paystack ant ect just to accomodate us just because we have come of age...

i really cry in swahili

1 Like

Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by ariesbull: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2023
yewit37486:
BEWARE: Toluwalase Azeez Oloye is a scammer on Instagram pretending to sell female dresses. He will block you after payment. His Palmpay account is 8069572524, and also Ugwu Queendaline, Palmpay 9133753869. His MTN whatsapp number +2347025280615

PLEASE email support@palmpay.com with screenshots as evidence to get his account flagged. The more people report, the better.

---------
He keeps changing the profile name of his IG account, some of the handles he has used include: wearsnest_ng, enchantress_wear
TURKEY WEARS QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE wholesale and retail. PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES ORDER SEND DM.
wa. me/2347025280615
that is how they do fraud with Igbo name and paint Igbo bad

Terrible lots
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by ariesbull: 7:22am On Apr 16, 2023
blacksam01:
i am igbo...but not in the tech sector of the economy...i keep asking my ppl, when do we wake up to this fintech challenges, the western wizkids are throwing at everyone...

honestly ,i must commend the yoruba guyz who have broken even with the west europe on this payment systems...

abeg ndi igbo..wake up, this kids are fast becoming the next generation billionaires just by tech...now they are placing themselves in the right places ,even wen we wake up...the CBN cant chase away, quickteller, flutterwave, monie point paystack ant ect just to accomodate us just because we have come of age...

i really cry in swahili

I am Igbo and we have tons of Igbo in Fintech

Igbo Fintech owners

Uzoma Dozie owns Sparkle Fintech

Somto Ifezue co- owner of Piggyvest

Joshua Chobueze co- owner of Piggyvest

Chijioke Dozie owner of Paylater

Dalu Ajene CEO of RMB

Chinyere Don-Okhuofu | Divisional, CEO, Interswitch Networks

Dozie the CEO of Carbon payment

Eke Urum CEO of Riseinvest

And many others
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by blacksam01: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2023
ariesbull:

I am Igbo and we have tons of Igbo in Fintech

Igbo Fintech owners

Uzoma Dozie owns Sparkle Fintech

Somto Ifezue co- owner of Piggyvest

Joshua Chobueze co- owner of Piggyvest

Chijioke Dozie owner of Paylater

Dalu Ajene CEO of RMB

Chinyere Don-Okhuofu | Divisional, CEO, Interswitch Networks

Dozie the CEO of Carbon payment

Eke Urum CEO of Riseinvest

And many others

i am very glad to see this...i am really glad u educated me on this....

next is they shld press for the politics of getting big shares in the main stream...

but so glad, i read this
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by ariesbull: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2023
blacksam01:

i am very glad to see this...i am really glad u educated me on this....

next is they shld press for the politics of getting big shares in the main stream...

but so glad, i read this

We have lots of Igbo in Fintech and trust me politics is good also bit to me we Igbo should focus on the economy it is who holds the economy dictates the pace of politics and who is in politics ...
Re: Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License by blacksam01: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2023
ariesbull:

We have lots of Igbo in Fintech and trust me politics is good also bit to me we Igbo should focus on the economy it is who holds the economy dictates the pace of politics and who is in politics ...

u can b a good enterpre ur...but u need ai lil bit of politic to move ur brand to the people...

just yesterday the CBN announce a new playing who is just recently licenced by them to join the foray of ling listed players...now thats flexing political muscle by the owner of that firm

thats is what i mean... business politics like how tinubu fought nd installed " remitta to FG's IGR..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria To Export Beer To South Africa To Increase Sales / CBN: Nigerian Banks, The Most Regulated In The World / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Hits 16.5%, Highest Point Since 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.