Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! (1094 Views)

Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by Dogalmighty17: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Earlier today, I made a post wondering why a supposed staff of the DSS is allowing himself be used to threaten my life in a purely civil affair.

You can read my earlier post here:https://www.nairaland.com/7652828/harrassed-dss#122518687

The Nigerian Department of State Security is a purely professional organisation. You have to know your onions to work there. It takes the grace of God for someone with 2.2 to get a job there.
It is shocking to me how this person who says he is a staff of such a prestigious organisation, is threatening my life! I did not steal nor rob. A mere business misunderstanding is not what the staff of the DSS should be engaged in.
The DSS is purely engaged in protecting the affairs of the state and they are trying inspite of exceedingly difficult circumstances.

Attached are a screenshot of my chat with this so called agent.

There are more than what I can currently attach. This man has promised to have me locked up in the station of the DSS tommorow. I have not violated the law in anyway. Let the world know however and right now that my life is being threatened.
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by Dogalmighty17: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
From the above screenshots, a detailed step by step interaction with this person can be seen. He has summoned me several times over the past week and has continually threatened my life.
A nairalander has offered to send me numbers to reach the DSS directly and has also told me how to go to their local office in Lafia to have the matter reported. No one should be allowed to bring into disrepute the name of the organisation where they work in.

1 Like

Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Lol..
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by Nazgul: 12:47am On Apr 15, 2023
I can tell you with all confidence that the person who's threatening you is an impersonator and not a DSS personnel.

Request for his account details and pretend as if you want to pay the next amount into his account, once he sends it go to your bank app and copy his full names.

Then go to DSS office and lodge an official report with his full name, phone number and the messages he sent to you. He would be traced and arrested.

18 Likes

Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by sisisioge: 1:06am On Apr 15, 2023
Also put this up on twitter and tag dss, naija police, presidency, some human rights activists and celebrities. The guy no well.
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by WhereMyLoud: 2:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Petition a case with his full name. If even indeed he is a DSS staff. He would be cautioned to order.
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by Aboks(m): 2:21am On Apr 15, 2023
OK DSS una hear ba
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:14am On Apr 15, 2023
I love ur response towards that guy and I doubt if 5hat guy is Dss personnel.
Sent he has sent account details to u, just save it then go and lay a complain at any nearby Division and go tobtwitter and lodge a complain tagg many celebrities e. G. Rugged man, Falz and some others that I can't remember. Also, involve some human rights too.
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by DIAMANTE1759: 5:52am On Apr 15, 2023
nawa oooo see person wen Dem employ as Dss...the English dey make me purge
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by pinkguy(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Nazgul:
I can tell you with all confidence that the person who's threatening you is an impersonator and not a DSS personnel.

Request for his account details and pretend as if you want to pay the next amount into his account, once he sends it go to your bank app and copy his full names.

Then go to DSS office and lodge an official report with his full name, phone number and the messages he sent to you. He would be traced and arrested.
what if you got killed my third party , Nigeria is not safe , avoid wahala
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by IceColdVeins(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2023
DSS chasing you around for 15k issues.
grin
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by Olawrites: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2023
SILENCE IS GOLDEN

You dey shake and chat like a woman. Fear too dey your body. That guy see say u dey shake like chicken na y he dey enta u anyhow.
Ignore his message.
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by ogashman(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2023
Omo see so-called DSS agent English abeg.....this is what man know man can cause.

Una go leave people wey dey intelligent carry sensitive work like this give people wey no know their left from right.
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by RESHARPENED: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why are people ignoring the fact that the OP is most likely a scammer who obtained money FRAUDULENTLY from Hannatu.

This is scammer on scammer violence.

Pay what you owe!
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by BeanmanX(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
This one na hungry DSS probably an impersonator.
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by Dogalmighty17: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
RESHARPENED:
Why are people ignoring the fact that the OP is most likely a scammer who obtained money FRAUDULENTLY from Hannatu.

This is scammer on scammer violence.

Pay what you owe!

I am not a scammer. Is it too difficult for you to read and grasp?
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by Dogalmighty17: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
An update:
Im the OP. I was able to meet with a senior DSS official here in Lafia and he called the staff threatening me. As much as he agreed it was not their jurisdiction, since i had involved him, we resolved the matter amicably. We agreed that until the stated date that i said every remaining money will be paid, every form of contact from them will cease. All in all, the matter was handled well.

Thanks most importantly to JONSYN7154. He was a great help.
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by JONSYN7154: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
An update:
Im the OP. I was able to meet with a senior DSS official here in Lafia and he called the staff threatening me. As much as he agreed it was not their jurisdiction, since i had involved him, we resolved the matter amicably. We agreed that until the stated date that i said every remaining money will be paid, every form of contact from them will cease. All in all, the matter was handled well.

Thanks most importantly to JONSYN7154. He was a great help.
you're welcome.

Let me have your phone number
Re: The DSS Needs To Take Action Now! My Life Is Being Threatened! by Anunakeeh: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
E be things with the MSS abi wetin he call hinself English😂

Head just dey hammer me as i wan use stubborness read the English😂

(1) (Reply)

Low IQ Nigerians Continue To Breed Children In Today Nigeria / MY Girl Friend Is After My Life / Is Anything Wrong With Being A Single Father!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.