Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi (935 Views)

Is Nairaland Under Attack? / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / What Do U Think Of Psquare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by tonye33(m): 5:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter Okoye aka Mr P came under attack by Nigerians on Twitter after airing his view on the Hakimi saga. According to his tweet at exactly 1:09am

#JustMyOwnViewAndOpinion
I don’t understand why most men are rejoicing over this Hakimi story? Like I don’t get it🤷🏾‍♂️ The truth is bitter but needs to be told. If you don't trust her then don't marry as simple as that. Or are you expecting your wife to surfer after divorce?🤷🏾‍♂️

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by tonye33(m): 5:34am On Apr 15, 2023
A win for Hakimi is a great loss to golddiggers

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by DonBenny77(m): 5:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter no dey get sense sometimes
The only sensible thing he has ever done was to be Obidient

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 15, 2023
The woman is permitted to divorce hakimi since he had an extramarital affair outside his home.

Assets sharing should be 50:50 at least !

On the other hand, if the divorce is finally completed, the wife will still find a man as she is very beautiful.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by Amuluonyenaego: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Hakimi applied a very smart move, he is a man that sees tomorrow, in fact I’ve instructed my lawyer to prepare a change of ownership of my three properties to my Mum’s name cos I no wan wahala.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by Puss360(f): 6:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Lols.
All these fvck and go men.
Just look at how they are attacking him up there?
That shows he didn't trust his wife during the marriage.
Had it been a married woman entrusted her properties to her father, how will her husband feel?
Irresponsible men everywhere, always wanting to eat their cake and have it back...
Rubbish
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by Finquas: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter hope u hand over 80 percent of Ur investment to your divorced wife.. you get kidney the yan dis dust cause your mama don kpai. She for just disown and unborn you cool grin
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by Fahvvy: 6:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Trash! undecided...

She stopped being his wife the moment she served him divorce papers, so whether or not she suffers isn't any of his business! undecided...

And speaking of assets, is it only Hakimi that has assets? Let her also bring her assets so Hakimi can have his half grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by Shedrack777: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2023
na this thread na him ladies go comment wella. but they refuse to comment on the other thread
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by chatinent: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2023
He tweeted that to trend.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by ravensckar(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2023
This post just confirms my thought about most Nigerian celebrities reasoning from their an*s.

How on earth does it make sense that a woman will get 50% of her ex-husband's properties because they are divorced? Like seriously? What's the justification for that useless law?

Properties that most of us acquired on empty stomachs and through sleepless nights of hardwork. So, to marry her, I'll pay. And if she leaves me, I'll still be paying. Lolz. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by mytime24(f): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2023
How will Eboue feel right now after hearing this latest in down angry
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by OKOATA(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2023
Puss360:
Lols.
All these fvck and go men.
Just look at how they are attacking him up there?
That shows he didn't trust his wife during the marriage.
Had it been a married woman entrusted her properties to her father, how will her husband feel?
Irresponsible men everywhere, always wanting to eat their cake and have it back...
Rubbish
Those men that trusted their wife wetin happen to dem last last. Who trust help. I rather trust my mom, siblings and my dog than trust my wife.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by OKOATA(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2023
ravensckar:
This post just confirms my thought about most Nigerian celebrities reasoning from their an*s.

How on earth does it make sense that a woman will get 50% of her ex-husband's properties because they are divorced? Like seriously? What's the justification for that useless law?

Properties that most of us acquired on empty stomachs and through sleepless nights of hardwork. So, to marry her, I'll pay. And if she leaves me, I'll still be paying. Lolz. cheesy cheesy
So if the guy remarrys again, the mumu man will share the remaining after another divorce again..
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by BeanmanX(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter is a simp now..

With the way he worship his wife that is far older than him, you should know that.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by Puss360(f): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2023
OKOATA:
Those men that trusted their wife wetin happen to dem last last. Who trust help. I rather trust my mom, siblings and my dog than trust my wife.

Lol... U wouldn't have gotten married in the first place..
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by Sangoamadioha1: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2023
DonBenny77:
Peter no dey get sense sometimes
The only sensible thing he has ever done was to be Obidient

And how is supporting Obi sensible The guy is all round senseless with supporting obi as a good example.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by OKOATA(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... U wouldn't have gotten married in the first place..
I was married and she slept with her boss, someone I trusted. So what did the trust do me after. Abeg go to sleep.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by joxxy01(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
This guy na super simp... If it were to be the other way now you think this girls will have that feelings as to live something for their divorced husband? Dey play, E be like say you no know women.
Re: Peter Okoye Of Psquare Came Under Attack After Airing His View On Hakimi by ravensckar(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
OKOATA:
So if the guy remarrys again, the mumu man will share the remaining after another divorce again..
Abi nau. It's this nonsense that scares the hell out of guys when someone mentions the word marriage. All the ladies that I've asked about this divorce settlement & Alimony thing. Not a single one has been able to present a cogent & convincing explanation.

My ex-Boss for instance divorced her husband on the ground that the man is useless. The court granted her divorce, awarded her full custody of the two children and never divided her properties. To make matters worse, she still filed a motion to retain her marital name and she won. She still bears the man's surname.

You see women in general (whether Nigerians or Whites) they are two-faced. On one hand, they claim to be equal to men. On the other hand, they want preferential treatment. Wtf?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Garage Door Track Repair And Installation In Los Angeles: / Newbie / I'm New And I'll 4ever Log On 2nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.