Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

"It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) (873 Views)

Let The Igbos Go โ€” Asari Dokubo (Video) / Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by Celeblifegists: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by scholarsfunding: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2023
Everyone has the right to belong and campaign for any party

1 Like

Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by Shedrack777: 6:42am On Apr 15, 2023
it's a pity you and your children are confused

6 Likes

Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by Emmiepen: 6:44am On Apr 15, 2023
I've watched this video from beginning to the end. Its a pity that Asari Dokubo could say All this.

Celeblifegists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqU38tx6n2M

1 Like

Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by bynonyen: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Mumuman

1 Like

Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by AsomStructures: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2023
It's important to always talk with caution and not spill words just because you think about it

1 Like

Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by Pierohandsome: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2023
She is not a true believer in Dunamis, if she is,she won't still be in your house by now.

Which proper Christian woman will marry Asari? It is only the confused ones

3 Likes

Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by TooMuchStuff: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Free Masons and AMORC you mean.
Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by richie240: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Not according to d Quran of d obidients.
If obi sef misyarn, e go collect!
cool

scholarsfunding:
Everyone has the right to belong and campaign for any party
Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2023
your time done pass...you were never a politician...you were a militant who tried to destabilize obasanjo's government...but as usual, baba treated your fuckkkk up..and you were well taken care of in prison

You are looking for attention... desperately trying to prove that you are on tibubu's side...but let me disappoint you, tompolo will continue to be the contractor of the pipeline protection contract...and even after it expires, it will be renewed...all these you ranting, showing fake love for tinubu is because of that contract... because we all remember how to were angry when the contract was awarded to tompolo

Lastly, neither peter obi, nor those pastors have ever mentioned your name in any form or manner...this attention you are looking for is so childish.. trying to draw sympathy from muslim.

Asari you are not relevant...even in the niger delta, other men have taken over...the only difference between you and them is because you come to social media while the strong men don't

1 Like

Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by damocool(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2023
Pierohandsome:
She is not a true believer in Dunamis, if she is,she won't still be in your house by now.

What does her pastor preaches that would possibly open her eye to her spiritual state?
Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by wahalawahala: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Pierohandsome:

chief deputy God, kindly show us your father and his achievements .. let's see the man your true Christian mother marry fes๐Ÿ˜’
Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by sirchim(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2023
Another one from a bombastic old man.
Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by OneCandleAway(f): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2023
Pierohandsome:

I believe she converted after marriage to him. So you don't expect he to just cut him off like that.
Re: "It's A Pity My 2nd Wife Is Member Of Dunamis Church" -Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) by favor914: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Shedrack777:
it's a pity you and your children are confused
Definitely not as confused as ipobians turned Obidients?

(1) (Reply)

Obi Floors Soludo, Oduah In Ogbaru Poll, Wins Reps Seat For LP / Mass Burial For 33 Victims Of Southern Kaduna Attacks / See The Newly Constructed Police Mechanics Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.