Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Take Care Of Your Pubic Region/ MouthAction. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Take Care Of Your Pubic Region/ MouthAction. (290 Views)

Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take Care Of Your Pubic Region/ MouthAction. by Elistho(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2023
I want to place emphasis on cleaniness, oftenly, it's said to be next to godliness.

Nigerians keep complaining that they can't give their partners head because they're dirty down there. The vagina is said to be naturally infected while the dick is supposedly clean. The double standards doesn't speak good, if a dick can be cleaned, why can't a vagina be clean, the God that created both made one clean and another dirty?

Everything boils to cleaniness. For instance, I wore a white boxer on Monday to work, I deliberately wore it till Tuesday morning, when I was about taking my bath, I inspected the undies, no stain down there, no odor at all, contrary to what I read online, I curiously re-inspected and sniffed again, yet, odorless and stainless, but white oh.

How? I shave when it's bushy, I wash my pubic region and wash my ass hole with water daily while taking bath, dry it with no cream then wear boxers before going out. When urinating, I make sure to drop all urine and shake my penis before putting it back so it wouldn't drop on my boxers and cause it to stink. I don't wear one boxer more than 24 hours.

I was team natural, courtesy of brokeness, didn't have money to spend on roll on and body spray. Though I sweat when it's hot under my armpits but don't stink unless I sniff my armpit, but the sweat will be much till it rolls down. One day I went to bank, it was stuffy, my armpit sweat rolled down and I was shy to raise my hands, because I was on a queue and was thinking, what if I stink and inconvenience the next person? Sunny day, overcrowded plus no AC.

I knew I had to put an end to team natural in case of scenarios like this, I hustled and sacrificed money to buy Nivea roll on and a cheap body spray. Nivea roll on is the best. I wore white shirt throughout yesterday, it was sunny but the roll on prevented perspiration, I inspected my shirt again after the day, no armpit sweat map, I was self impressed, I'm neat.

Hitherto, ladies should learn to wash their vagina very well, stop saying the vagina IS MEANT to stink, get rid of the fowl odor, wash regularly, change your undies daily. Take your bath twice when you're menstruating. Everyone should learn to use roll on and body spray.

Two partners that want to engage in MouthAction must first take bath, both parties, MouthAction shouldn't be everytime too. But some people, on a sunny day, you off your pants, the sweat, the smell, everything, and start sucking each other, see you see infection. See you see fish smell.

The pubic region isn't meant to smell, your armpit unless you've a medical defection isn't meant to stink, if you naturally stink, visit a hospital, if you don't have money, use sprays, etc. Take care of yourself.

A girl once sat on my laps and I perceived a foul odor oozing out from her vagina, I nearly puked as it was nauseating, I couldn't tell her. If she's wearing cloths and still stinking this much, what if she offs her pant?

Ladies and gentlemen, avoid bleaching creams, the hydroquinone peels your skin layer and leaves you with a foul odor, you stink irresponsibly.

I'm inspired to write this because I believe I'm clean and still trying to be more neat, I hate dirty things and hate people more, they're disgusting. My body spray is cheap, I went this morning to upgrade it to a brand I heard is good, "Riggs body spray", the vendor said it's 2k, I've come back to save money for it.

Please, in all you do, learn to be clean, body odor and pubic region odor isn't good for a good personality, we're good personalities.
Re: How To Take Care Of Your Pubic Region/ MouthAction. by Elistho(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2023
Is this educative?

What are your thoughts?
Re: How To Take Care Of Your Pubic Region/ MouthAction. by Elistho(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2023
dominique

sissy3

Front page worthy.
Re: How To Take Care Of Your Pubic Region/ MouthAction. by Salasa(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
grin
Re: How To Take Care Of Your Pubic Region/ MouthAction. by Elistho(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Is this the wrong section for this?

(1) (Reply)

Paralysed Man Walks With Device That Connects Brain, Spinal Cord / Strange Sore On My Tongue / Is There A Cream To Get Rid Of Pearly Penile Papules (PPP)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.