Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,030 members, 7,845,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Let's Do Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Do Business. (213 Views)

Let's Do Copy And Paste To Make Money (IM Academy) / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Do You Need Dollars Or Any Currency In Any Country? Let's Do Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Do Business. by codesport(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2023
Esteemed nairalanders, do you have a functional peugeot boxer, Daihatsu Hijet pickup or tricycle pickup(not necessarily new) within Lafia and its environs? I write to seek for joint /partnership business for the pure water factory I hired recently.
What to know about the factory!
1) It's a 100% functional.
2) The lease expires by January 10 next year 2024.
3) It is located in Lafia Nasarawa State.

Reason of partnership
The only reason of partnering with whosoever is the inability to convey the products to the customers at the moment as the former means of transport wasn't economical and reliable. Quote me if interested. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let's Do Business. by codesport(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2023
codesport:
Esteemed nairalanders, do you have a functional peugeot boxer, Daihatsu Hijet pickup or tricycle pickup(not necessarily new) within Lafia and its environs? I write to seek for joint /partnership business for the pure water factory I hired recently.
What to know about the factory!
1) It's a 100% functional.
2) The lease expires by January 10 next year 2024.
3) It is located in Lafia Nasarawa State.

Reason of partnership
The only reason of partnering with whosoever is the inability to convey the products to the customers at the moment as the former means of transport wasn't economical and reliable. Quote me if interested. Thanks.
still available

(1) (Reply)

Get A Branded Graphics Design For Your Business. / Breaking The Cycle Of Generational Poverty: Why Passive Income Is Key / Professsional Transalation Service You Can Trust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.