Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving (765 Views)

If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving by Beelisam: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Dear fellows,
Kindly help me solve this problems.
Suddenly all my phone applications are not responding and became very slow.

Re: Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving by atheistandproud(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
You're using one of Transsion's entry level phones. Back up your data and factory reset.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving by WilsonBright935: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Increase your phone storage.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving by Beelisam: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Thanks for the replies
Re: Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving by favourRN(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
It sounds like your phone may be experiencing some issues with its processing system and Google Play Services. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the problem:

Restart your phone: Try restarting your phone and see if that resolves the issue. If it doesn't, move on to the next step.

Clear the cache and data of affected apps: Go to Settings > Apps > select the affected apps > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data. This will clear any temporary data that might be causing the problem.

Update your apps: Go to the Google Play Store and check if there are any updates available for your apps. If there are, update them to their latest version.

Clear cache and data of Google Play Services: Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data.

Disable and enable Google Play Services: Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Disable. Wait for a few minutes and then re-enable it.

If none of these steps work, you may need to consider a factory reset or seek help from a phone technician.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving by Limassol(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2023
favourRN:
It sounds like your phone may be experiencing some issues with its processing system and Google Play Services. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the problem:

Restart your phone: Try restarting your phone and see if that resolves the issue. If it doesn't, move on to the next step.

Clear the cache and data of affected apps: Go to Settings > Apps > select the affected apps > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data. This will clear any temporary data that might be causing the problem.

Update your apps: Go to the Google Play Store and check if there are any updates available for your apps. If there are, update them to their latest version.

Clear cache and data of Google Play Services: Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data.

Disable and enable Google Play Services: Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Disable. Wait for a few minutes and then re-enable it.

If none of these steps work, you may need to consider a factory reset or seek help from a phone technician.

Please anyone knows how I can resolve this issues on my Samsung a20s?

First, Google apps( all of them from chrome, maps, Gmail and so on) keep stopping and won't open.

Secondly, the phone often reboots itself amid usage.

Note: I've done a number of things I thought could fix the problem like Factory reset, system update and apps update. Yet the issues persist.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks
Re: Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving by favourRN(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Limassol:

Please anyone knows how I can resolve this issues on my Samsung a20s?

First, Google apps( all of them from chrome, maps, Gmail and so on) keep stopping and won't open.

Secondly, the phone often reboots itself amid usage.

Note: I've done a number of things I thought could fix the problem like Factory reset, system update and apps update. Yet the issues persist.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks

It sounds like you've already tried a lot of troubleshooting steps, but the issues with your Samsung A20s persist. Here are a few more things you can try:

Clear the cache and data of the affected Google apps. You can do this by going to Settings > Apps > [app name] > Storage > Clear cache and Clear data.

Boot your phone in safe mode and see if the issues persist. If they don't, it's likely that a third-party app is causing the problems. You can then uninstall recently installed apps one by one to identify the culprit.

If the above steps don't work, you may need to consider taking your phone to a Samsung service center or authorized repair shop to get it checked out by a professional.

I hope one of these solutions helps you resolve the issues with your phone. Good luck!
Re: Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving by Inali: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Beelisam:
Dear fellows,
Kindly help me solve this problems.
Suddenly all my phone applications are not responding and became very slow.
which phone are you using?
Re: Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving by Inali: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
atheistandproud:
You're using one of Transsion's entry level phones. Back up your data and factory reset.
how do you know it's a transsion phone?
Re: Help! My Phone Is Misbehaving by Limassol(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2023
favourRN:

It sounds like you've already tried a lot of troubleshooting steps, but the issues with your Samsung A20s persist. Here are a few more things you can try:

Clear the cache and data of the affected Google apps. You can do this by going to Settings > Apps > [app name] > Storage > Clear cache and Clear data.

Boot your phone in safe mode and see if the issues persist. If they don't, it's likely that a third-party app is causing the problems. You can then uninstall recently installed apps one by one to identify the culprit.

If the above steps don't work, you may need to consider taking your phone to a Samsung service center or authorized repair shop to get it checked out by a professional.

I hope one of these solutions helps you resolve the issues with your phone. Good luck!

I heartily appreciate your comment. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Brand New Samsung Galaxy Fold4 / What's The Best Quality Earpods I Can Get At The Best Price / Symbian Uiq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.