Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria (2388 Views)

Don't Bank With Access Bank If You Want To Live Long In Nigeria. / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by lucrocash(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
πŸ”₯ These are the Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid to live long in Nigeria #loansharks #loanapps #LoanAppScam
https://youtu.be/3azcm9HjoyE
Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by TemplarLandry: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
shocked
Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by udede(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hmmmmm list please. I saw shege in their hands
Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by soliddust2020: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Run from Lcredit. Those people are demons. Was in a huge mess because of them. I have cleared them, but they won’t let me rest. Always calling me to come take loan after I have paid them.
My advise is run from loan apps they are designed to make you a slave to them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by udede(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
soliddust2020:
Run from Lcredit. Those people are demons. Was in a huge mess because of them. I have cleared them, but they won’t let me rest. Always calling me to come take loan after I have paid them.

Nigeria loan apps are run by heartless thieves

2 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by WayStage(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
udede:
Hmmmmm list please. I saw shege in their hands
grin

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by imagrg(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
The interest they charge for a period of two weeks is about 35% of the loan itself.
Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by soliddust2020: 5:56am On Apr 16, 2023
imagrg:
The interest they charge for a period of two weeks is about 35% of the loan itself.
That one good self. Some will give you 10k to pay 16k in 7 days.
Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by idu1(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Na person wey wan be slave to them go be slave to them.

2 Likes

Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by Smitaro100(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2023
Avoid palmcredit those pple no get chill..

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by Oluwadare316(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
imagrg:
Palmcredit and Newcredit also charge like 30% for two weeks duration, the duration determines their interests rate. Can govt regulate or deregister some fake loan apps. They are fond of disturbing someone with phone calls to borrow from their loan apps. the hustle is real and they will do worst if one is owing them🀦
The disadvantages of borrowing from loan apps is more than it's advantages.the loan apps with low interest that I've used are Carbon, fairmoney and branch..

1 Like

Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by Oluwadare316(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Smitaro100:
Avoid palmcredit those pple no get chill..
Imagine borrowing 70k to repay 84k in two weeks while the same 70k to repay in 4weeks will be upto 90k plus. Many of these loan apps charge high interest rate except the likes of carbon, fairmoney and branch. I've really suffered because of loan apps interest, their calls used to irritate me whenever they call despite that I've stopped and not owing any one of them. It's better to borrow from another person than loan apps.
Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by Oluwadare316(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
soliddust2020:
U can use truecaller to block their number. Imagine someone who is calling me to borrow is even ok than me financially😁.
Re: Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria by Smitaro100(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Oluwadare316:

Imagine borrowing 70k to repay 84k in two weeks while the same 70k to repay in 4weeks will be upto 90k plus. Many of these loan apps charge high interest rate except the likes of carbon, fairmoney and branch. I've really suffered because of loan apps interest, their calls used to irritate me whenever they call despite that I've stopped and not owing any one of them. It's better to borrow from another person than loan apps.

Fairmoney try pass for all d once I don use, kudos to dem.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Finally We Caught The Lady Goat Thief In My Neighborhood (pix) / How I Was Scammed By Loan App Easyloan / Zenith Bank Gt Bank Fraud Please Am About To Lose Half A Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.