Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash (33900 Views)

Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos) / Cash Hoard Found At Al-bashir's Home In Sudan / US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

Union yes not forcing different ethnic nationalities to form one "nation" When can easily form a country with nations as federating units

Can you see Italy , Germany Spain, Indonesia, lexumburg, India

There is no where the system in Nigeria has worked not in history, only conquered people are lumped like this .... Rome tried it for 600 years after it failed

Are you ready to lose your ethnic identity for Nigeria to work ??

Yoruba , Igbo, Hausa , Fulani, ijaw , Ibibio ,Edo have to stop existing for just one identity for Nigeria to work
Not as easy as you envision, they will be lots of internal conflicts and struggles, for land, resources, people wanting to belong to certain federating unit and be excluded from others etc. That's why I said "wish the world's problems were as simple as your mentality"
Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by thisisit: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
motayoayinde:

AIRPORT SHUT.

Jesus WEPT !!! Chai.. So how are you going to escape?
Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Pat081: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Says who use Google you will see the number of Nigerianin those countries
KnowledgePower7:
You will never see Japa crew in Sudan, Chad or Somali

Na only UK, and Canada Dem Day rush

Is Africa cursed?!?

1 Like

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Comelysync: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
Abeg make Sudan settle their matters abeg.. Cos the inflows of weapons from there inti Nigeria will be worse than what flew from Chad and cause Boko Haram.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Omoawoke: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
There can't be Peace without War.
Unrest first before Rest.
It's the law of the Universe.
There is nothing like everlasting Peace.
The universe started with a Big Bang, a chaos before stability
Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Tecnophone: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
[b]Most wars across the world are taking place in majority-Muslim countries, with Muslims mainly fighting each other, says The Washington Post.

In 2012, there were six civil wars worldwide. All took place within Muslim countries: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Somalia, Syria and Yemen. Of the nine rebel groups in these conflicts, seven had an Islamist ideology.

Citing the Human Security Report, it says war around the world has been declining both within and between countries, especially since the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 effectively ended the Cold War.

The reasons given for persistent violent conflict among Muslims include border disputes, the Middle East’s strategic importance between East and West, and oil – the latter two sometimes inviting major powers to get involved for good or ill.

Islam, the report says, includes elements of violence, as with other religions (e.g. the “just war” theory), but what varies over time is how prominent people — both religious and political — emphasise different parts of the message.[/b]
Spicycat:

Mother fúćking idiot ipob terrorist grin

1 Like

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by mrvitalis(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
JDistribute:

Not as easy as you envision, they will be lots of internal conflicts and struggles, for land, resources, people wanting to belong to certain federating unit and be excluded from others etc. That's why I said "wish the world's problems were as simple as your mentality"
Who says there is a limit to he federation we can have ? ...are there not state/local government boundaries dispute now ?

As long as people can fend for themselves they can form a federating units ...if they are too small they form alliance with anyone they like in their own accord they can agree on

It's easy but wanting to conquer other people is the root of the world problem ...it has always been and would always be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Acekidc4(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

The universe started with a Big Bang, a chaos before stability

There is no everlasting Stability. Chaos must come and go and come again to go and on and on and on it goes and come.
Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Peppysco: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Tecnophone:
Muslims...

Religious slave, no where in the write up where religion was ever mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by RPG2020(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

And without blood there is no freedom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by IjawTukpa: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

Union yes not forcing different ethnic nationalities to form one "nation" When can easily form a country with nations as federating units

Can you see Italy , Germany Spain, Indonesia, lexumburg, India

There is no where the system in Nigeria has worked not in history, only conquered people are lumped like this .... Rome tried it for 600 years after it failed

Are you ready to lose your ethnic identity for Nigeria to work ??

Yoruba , Igbo, Hausa , Fulani, ijaw , Ibibio ,Edo have to stop existing for just one identity for Nigeria to work
you made a great write up.. kudos

2 Likes

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Bringbackmandat: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
This is what you get when you want to enforce unpopular candidate on the people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Omoawoke: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

There is no everlasting Stability. Chaos must come and go and come again to go and on and on and on it goes and come.

Yeah, chaos and equiliburm occurs till infinity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Godwin4444: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Electorate:

Events like this may play out on May 29.

Meanwhile it appears Google don't understand English again, can someone please tell us the meaning of FORFEITURE?

What kinda bala bu bulaba is this?
u igbos think u can cause chaos on that day right?

1 Like

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by mrvitalis(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
IjawTukpa:
you made a great write up.. kudos
Thanks bro
Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Greattestman: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Problem everywhere.
Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Phyqee10(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
My mind dey tell me say all these western countries get hand for uprising wey dey happen for Arab countries 🤔
Faithful007:
Paramilitary group reports seizing control of presidential palace, army chief’s home and Khartoum airport

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/15/heavy-gunfire-amid-military-clash-causes-panic-in-capital-of-sudan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by DonroxyII: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
There is Everlasting Peace and That's where Humanities are all Gravitating towards:

The War in 21st century is not same as Centuries before same with Catastrophes and inhumanity ....

Everybody just want to make mOney and enjoy spending it in Peace ....

By two centuries from now when Humanities would have been totally globalised in Peacefulness and full accountability.... We would have been set to Conquer the Universes!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Electorate: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
lyriclekidd:

Search for forfeit instead, don't be a slowpoke

Ok Olodo, I just did but the result is still the same, Is your English teacher also a bala bu bulaba interpreter?

Google it too and don't be unfortunate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by mutantninja: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
JDistribute:

We are not talking of Nigeria here, we are talking generally. Am just making you see war most times create animosity that will lead to more wars, especially foes in close proximity.
Nice point here… reminds me of Bia;fra and the current tribalistic atmosphere in Nigeria..the question is are we hanging unto a thread? will humanity destroy itself…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by APCNig: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Tecnophone:
is that why mohammed raped Aisha when she was 6?

I think that is the reason why you were gotten from the baby factory

1 Like

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by LyfeJennings(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
This is what Peter Obi and some Igbo people want but if them do anyhow, them go see anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
How paramilitary go dey chance Amry? It's just like Nigerian Civil defense chancing the NigerianArmyy...

1 Like

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Aboguede(m): 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
U my think u know but alas shocked

What India, is India not multi cultural?

India is 12 times the population of Nigeria. In fact, India is bigger than africa in population. Now think of it.

Africa lacks good leadership! On this, I beg to be partisan. I agree with Peter OBI that the problem of Nigeria is leadership and I can swear by the whole world that tinubu or this current apc will not help that leadership problem of Nigeria because by there fruits we shall know them.

In another news, Obama once said "fix Nigeria and u fix africa" so the leadership problem in Nigeria is 90% caused by external forces. In other words, foreign interests in Africa

May God help us

mrvitalis:

Wars would only reoccur if the root cause is not addressed ..that's elementary peace and conflict resolution

There is going to be war in Rwanda sooner or letter why ? The root cause of 1994 genocide has not been addressed

There would be tribal war in Nigeria because the fundamental reasons have not been addressed ....Fulanis would be hunted down n massacred if things continues like this

When their is a conflict look for the fundamental cause not just the symptoms ....what happened in Lagos in the last election happened because if Nigerians laws

Nigeria is a country not a nation ...run a country like a nation u have war ... Ukraine n Syria user as an example is typical.... there are ethnic nationalities fighting for control supported by different world power

Ethiopia same , Yemen same , Iraq same , turkey same , Sudan , mali , Ghana , Nigeria ,Cameron

Divide this countries along Ethnic lines and peace would be resolved 90% of the time
Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Faithful007: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
Aboguede:

U my think u know but alas shocked

What India, is India not multi cultural?

India is 12 times the population of Nigeria. In fact, India is bigger than africa in population. Now think of it.

Africa lacks good leadership! On this, I beg to be partisan. I agree with Peter OBI that the problem of Nigeria is leadership and I can swear by the whole world that tinubu or this current apc will not help that leadership problem of Nigeria because by there fruits we shall know them.

In another news, Obama once said "fix Nigeria and u fix africa" so the leadership problem in Nigeria is 90% caused by external forces. In other words, foreign interests in Africa

May God help us

I think you need to read up on India because India is facing the same internal issues Nigeria is facing. They only happen to have a slightly better government and better education system.

Tribal secessionist campaigns in India are even worse than Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
mutantninja:

Nice point here… reminds me of Bia;fra and the current tribalistic atmosphere in Nigeria..the question is are we hanging unto a thread? will humanity destroy itself…
I fear, but seems self destruction of humanity by humans is how we will wrap things up, not necessarily rapture or global warming. People always seek destruction and war till they are destroyed, and the circle goes on and on...
Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

Who says there is a limit to he federation we can have ? ...are there not state/local government boundaries dispute now ?

As long as people can fend for themselves they can form a federating units ...if they are too small they form alliance with anyone they like in their own accord they can agree on

It's easy but wanting to conquer other people is the root of the world problem ...it has always been and would always be
What you are asserting is easier said than done. Tinubu is not Nigeria's problems, the problems have been here since the inception of this entity. It's about the people willing to coexist and shunning religious and political fanaticism and extremism.

1 Like

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
mutantninja:

Yes, and once there is bitterness, the peace will be sitting on a ticking time bomb, just like we have in Nigeria, like you rightly said, once war has been fought, bitterness sown, the bitterness will last forever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Aboguede(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
Faithful007:
I think you need to read up on India because India is facing the same internal issues Nigeria is facing. They only happen to have a slightly better government and better education system.

Tribal secessionist campaigns in India are even worse than Nigeria.

U will imagine and accept anything u read regards to India but I stay in India as a student for many years and also speak the languages.

India only has border dispute with Pakistan but within India, there is 100% peace for donkey years already. From time to time, there use to be tiny misunderstanding in localities mostly between Muslims and Hindus usually caused by local politicians but it does not Warrant to anything and u will not notice also expect u understand the local language.

By the way, the British was in India for over 300 years and are still very present today, in fact, there is angloindians but Indians manage them selves even better than the present so called great Britain

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civil Unrest In Sudan As Army And Paramilitary Clash by Draslo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
JDistribute:

The world, even Nigeria have seen wars. It can be avoided, the sad part is that, in most cases, after the war, there is neither real peace nor progress. Your assertion is not valid. A mature man won't say this, I guess you are still young. Wars are monumental waste of human and economic materials.
He's kind of right. It is embedded in our DNAs. Even animals fight for land and mates, talkless of us humans that have a million and one things to fight for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties / LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.