Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

News And Content Creation With Paraphrasing Tool For Sale.e - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / News And Content Creation With Paraphrasing Tool For Sale.e (185 Views)

Business Proposal Tool / Name Any Tool/software And I Will Create It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News And Content Creation With Paraphrasing Tool For Sale.e by broadcast0Ng: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
I have a complete script that you can use to scrap news content from CNN, BBC, Yahoo news and a few other networks of your choice, which would also generate images, and paraphrase the content to make it more unique. You can easily generate 100s of news articles daily, so your website would not be starved for content.

It was built using PHP and JavaScript, so it can be easily integrated into your website to make posting fresh content much easier.

I'm looking to sell this script to anyone who might be interested.

Indicate interest with your contact for the link to demo, and price.

(1) (Reply)

Build A Career In Tech As A Professional With Our Weekend Program / What Is The Most Sweetable Pay Get Way / Btc Investment Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.