Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation (2768 Views)

Peter Obis Past Life Has Been Revealed. Picture Included / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari / Real reason Why Governor Tambuwal Defected Revealed (Shocking!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation by preciouslove005: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Before I tell you who the next President of Nigeria will be let me first know you think it will be, because I'm sure you will all be surprised when I reveal the next Nigerian President - In fact most of you will call me a fool.

But it won't change who the next President will be.

So let me know your thoughts and I will come back here and tell you my revelation tomorrow.

Follow me for more contents like this
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation by rtdCivilservant: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
preciouslove005:
Before I tell you who the next President of Nigeria will be let me first know you think it will be, because I'm sure you will all be surprised when I reveal the next Nigerian President - In fact most of you will call me a fool.

So let me know your thoughts and I will come back here and tell you my revelation tomorrow.

Which revelation when we already have a President elect!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation by Chinjo2: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
You never serious.
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation by yarimo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
preciouslove005:

1 Like

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation by manutdrichie(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Sowore
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation by chizidgreat(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=122535089][/quote]

This one that is going to jail?
When will you Batists stop deceiving yourselves and tell yourselves the truth for once?
Tufiakwa
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation by yarimo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
chizidgreat:

This one that is going to jail?
When will you Batists stop deceiving yourselves and tell yourselves the truth for once?
Tufiakwa
obi is the only Nigeria presidential candidate to be arrested and deported in a caneo from UK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation by Aladdin1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
The president elected is the next president in waiting of the federal republic of nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation by TheManPregnant: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
I am the next president of Nigeria! grin
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation by nabiz(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Shetima
Re: The Next President Of Nigeria Has Been Revealed - Shocking Revelation by Afamsi: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
I don't know who the next president will be, but i know that tinubu will never be nigeria's president.

(1) (Reply)

Will Anyone Go To Jail For The Kaduna Bombing - Death toll allegedly in the 100s / Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian / Top 7 Largest Ethnicities In The North Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.