Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian (2756 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by ShoeGetSize: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Ikaeniyan0: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hope she's not living in the core north sha

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by SharingIsLife(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Hope she's not living in the core north sha
There are more Fulani Christians than you can imagine. I've met one.

16 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Quranisforfools: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
This kind of news always gladdens my soul

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Ikaeniyan0: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
SharingIsLife:

There are more Fulani Christians than you can imagine. I've met one.
But there are still far more fulani muslims in Nigeria and West Africa in general.
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Kukutente23: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
God be praised

May you be established in His kingdom and may the gates of hades have no power over you

16 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by DatNiggaDaz: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
Allah Akbar

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Zonefree(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
She has seen the Light.

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by YorubaDemonswag: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jump from one stupid religion to another

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by LikeAking: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQlvarvk7_4?si=yettZ0mEYury3OgM

As she don become Christian is now a millionaire?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Couldntfigurean: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
If not that Islam encourages killing as punishment for Apostasy,Many Muslims would have left the religion
Many are scared of being stoned to death as it states in the Quran

Nobody is a Muslim out of his own free will,they must have be conquered or forced

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Okoroawusa: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Person wey sell him dog buy monkey the thing wey get hairs still dey him house...She just exchanged one Absolute religion for the other other...no difference
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by slivertongue: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jesus is Lord

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Rexymania(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
Cock and bull story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by allthingsgood: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Same thing
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Adaisback(f): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2023
Chai! I remembered my Fulani school son , Joules. Joules, my cute Fulani christian school son ,wherever you are, Never forget me that senior that took good care of you and all your classmates years back at AGS Ilorin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by ShinjaWWest: 1:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Wonderful...
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by BitterTruth0001: 2:38am On Dec 18, 2023
Adaisback:
Chai! I remembered my Fulani school son , Joules. Joules, my cute Fulani christian school son ,wherever you are, Never forget me that senior that took good care of you and all your classmates years back at AGS Ilorin

Anglican Grammar School ? Which year did you graduate ?
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by happney65: 2:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Zonefree:
She has seen the Light.

Wonderful. What is the assurance that yours is the light? Or don't you think both of you might actually be the darkness? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by LooneyLester: 3:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Them suppose lynch am to death asap

Imagine leaving Allah for a LGBTQ religion
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Lovecars501(m): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
If not that Islam encourages killing for Apostasy,Many Muslims would have left
Many are scared of being stoned to death as it states in the Quran

Nobody is a Muslim out of his own free will,they must have be conquered or forced
that's what you think

1 Like

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:01am On Dec 18, 2023
Let God be praised
I can relate to all of her testimony. Each time Jesus appeared to me he's always too full of intense bright light and woolen white. To pass a message in language you will understand with the message.

May God engrace her to fulfill all her destiny 🙏 ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by KingLennon(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Person wey sell him dog buy monkey the thing wey get hairs still dey him house...She just exchanged one Absolute religion for the other other...no difference
U dey compare darkness with light? sad...

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by KingLennon(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2023
happney65:

Wonderful. What is the assurance that yours is the light? Or don't you think both of you might actually be the darkness? undecided
Light has come her way. Leave sentiments aside sad. If u encounter light, won't u know?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by KingLennon(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2023
LooneyLester:

It's because of your first statement, she left sad. U gerrit?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by CaptainAyub: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2023
LooneyLester:

Shekau

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Yankee101: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2023
Jesus is merciful
Jesus is beautiful
He calls His own and they hear Him
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Antoeni(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2023
Hope those islamic Fanatics wont br looking for her to kill, Because its their way of Life

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Okoroawusa: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2023
KingLennon:

U dey compare darkness with light? sad...
Your Kim Kardashian fit be another person Mary Amaka

The two religions have not helped humanity in any way
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2023
happney65:

Thank you. Help me tell am.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by jmoore(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
No difference? Comparing Allah akBOMB to Christianity?

Even blind people can tell the difference. Just that some of you are allergic to the truth.
Re: Fulani Woman Binta Farouk Shares How She Became A Christian by Objectivist04: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I am 100% sure you wouldn't have said this if she has converted from Christianity to Islam
You have sympathy for Islam due to APC ,
I know you inside out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babalola, Ex-sdp Deputy National Chairman, Murdered / I Didn't Say God Asked Me To Run - Bakare / If I Were Jonathan, I ‘ll Crack Nigeria – Agbakoba, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.