Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times (27447 Views)

How Chinese Are Funding Terrorist Groups To Gain Access To Mineral Reserves In N / Abba Kyari: Cocaine Trafficker Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Airport Officials / Cameroon: Separatists, Nigerian Militants Paralyze Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Hezmatosky: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
But what about mining ballot boxes? Who do we hold responsible?
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Farid24224(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
If you know the amount of gold wey dey Zamfara, you go wan join me make we go mine... 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by musicwriter(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
BigBashiru:

The British also subjugate you psychologically.... thats why BBC invests millions of pounds annually to film poor African kids... the sole aim is to covince you you are inferior to them...

Theres just as much poverty in Europe as there is in Africa just that African media houses do not go there to film 24/7....

The British are EVIL....just that the africans have been colonially brainwashed....

The only reason Britain and France exist on this planet is to put down black civilization. Beyond the surface, there's no other reason they exist.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Bfly: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Tight countries will not stop taking advantage of lose ones.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by correctguy101(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
ShaqFu:
Choi. This Chinese people... I wonder why the Chinese contractors didn't opt for military protection, rather than using militants? 🤔

Military too expensive, dem kukuma go for the cheapest dealer.

Most terrorist groups are protecting someone's interest, give or take. The terror is mostly just a smokescreen.

And finally, the FG will still send these guys back to China because of igbese... SMH

1 Like

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by correctguy101(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
This is old news funny thing is the federal government is aware buh they turned a blind eye. Who remeber when the defence minister declared no fly zone in zamfara? Buh some peoples problem is peter obi and igbos. I nearly cried when i wanted to buy a crate of egg which is now 2700. We will suffer it together since we dont want to reason like a human being. Inflation is now 22% but you yorubas should continue fighting obi and igbos

Wrong stats.

How can it be that low when most denominations of the currency have no market value?

No Kobo again, and even naira has shed away 1 to 20nairas. 50 naira is almost useless.

When your own currency no longer have value in your own market abeg, which market you wan carry am go ?

And eediots are still fighting over Tinubu/Obi and masturbating over region?

You're right comrade, Nigerians don't want to reason like humans.

Yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
correctguy101:

Wrong stats.

How can it be that low when most denominations of the currency have no market value?

No Kobo again, and even naira has shed away 1 to 20nairas. 50 naira is almost useless.

When your own currency no longer have value in your own market abeg, which market you wan carry am go ?

And eediots are still fighting over Tinubu/Obi and masturbating over region?

You're right comrade, Nigerians don't want to reason like humans.

Yeye people

How the british was able to bring us together and rule us for several years yet we cant rule ourselves baffles me and it keeps getting worse.

1 Like

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by zumbigbo(m): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
It don finish. Slavery mentality still strong in nigger area. Will sell their own mother for short term gains.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by 2mch(m): 12:12am On Apr 16, 2023
Simply estimate what they have stolen and make them pay for it with interest, fines and penalties. If they cannot afford then issue a warrant for their arrest plus perpetual ban from Nigeria for them and any Chinese affiliated with their companies.

As for the militant leaders just capture them or eliminate.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Intrepid01(m): 12:50am On Apr 16, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Hmmm ooo. Una get energy i swear. Abeg tinubu na ur fada?

I don’t know the guy from anywhere but the wailing of Igbos is annoying.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:30am On Apr 16, 2023
Intrepid01:

I don’t know the guy from anywhere but the wailing of Igbos is annoying.

I would like you to do one thing and this is very serious, i want you to make an observations between these two parties. Mind you these are top officials in tinubu camp and peter obi camp.

I want you to check the profile of these individuals on twitter, bayo onanuga, adamu garba, festus keyamo, femi fani kayode. Then also search aisha yusuf, dr mo paul, kenneth okonkwo. If you have more people you can also check.

Now my question to you, why is it that those who won the election is not at rest while those who lost the election is not bothered? Why is apc attacking labour party since they won the election free and fair? Pdp is there as well but they are not being attacked and it seems strange. Why are they not attacking pdp who also filed a case against them?

1 Like

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by legba1(m): 3:24am On Apr 16, 2023
Dont doubt this report folks. My recent experience in IJAREGBE, OSUN STATE realy did justice to this claim. Those midgets will pay even the devil to achieve their goal.

1 Like

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by IyaTola: 5:26am On Apr 16, 2023
legba1:
Dont doubt this report folks. My recent experience in IJAREGBE, OSUN STATE realy did justice to this claim. Those midgets will pay even the devil to achieve their goal.
Why should we doubt it. Go to Ondo state and see for yourself
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by candelahria(f): 5:59am On Apr 16, 2023
They'll leave their immaculate country and come and spoil ours for us. What they wouldn't dare do in their home country, they do in ours, all because of the greed of our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Alpharey: 6:18am On Apr 16, 2023
A house divided against itself is bound to fail. We are consumed with ethnic affiliations. Igbo this, Yoruba that, Hausa this while the Chinese is cashing out on us. After all, you are owing their government huge amount of money.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Intrepid01(m): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

I would like you to do one thing and this is very serious, i want you to make an observations between these two parties. Mind you these are top officials in tinubu camp and peter obi camp.

I want you to check the profile of these individuals on twitter, bayo onanuga, adamu garba, festus keyamo, femi fani kayode. Then also search aisha yusuf, dr mo paul, kenneth okonkwo. If you have more people you can also check.

Now my question to you, why is it that those who won the election is not at rest while those who lost the election is not bothered? Why is apc attacking labour party since they won the election free and fair? Pdp is there as well but they are not being attacked and it seems strange. Why are they not attacking pdp who also filed a case against them?

You’re not being truthful with that narrative. Again, pls note that I don’t support either of the parties, I’m old enough to know that they are all politicians and nothing special about any of them. But it is not true that Peter Obi’s camp has been at rest, do you know the no of interviews Peter Obi and his Vp have done? Do you know the number of his top officials that have done interviews? Tinubu’s camp has been responding to their accusations, insinuations and insults. You don’t have to argue this, just google all articles and interviews done by both parties and check out their dates. You Igbos have made the loudest noise and continue to wail about the election. Can we just maintain some decorum and let the tribunal judges do their job? No matter how much hatred anyone has for Peter Obi, Tinubu or Atiku, one of them will be President at the end of the tribunal sitting.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by DoxxAnon: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2023
Chinese bribe militant for access to mineral reserves

Militants have funds to buy more weapons

Chinese wish to continue have access

Militants continue their militancy cos they need to continue collecting bribes for access

Militant spread across more areas to capture more territory… probably the Chinese even point them to areas for them to capture so they can have access to the minerals there

Nigeria is a crime scene

2 Likes

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Broveens42(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

How the british was able to bring us together and rule us for several years yet we cant rule ourselves baffles me and it keeps getting worse.

Why do you find it difficult to solve the puzzle?
It's simply influenced by contradictory religious texts, where one can carry out an act and either get punished or absolved of such act(dependent on social status/connection/class).

In those days, grand mumsy would tell us stories, how people where given instant punishment at the market square for stealing even 1 penny .... some would be tied with a rope and dragged on the rough floor ..lol.
I know some will say this is inhumane..lol exactly what I'm talking about,; how do you prosper when you allow a foreigner determine the mode of your punishment
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Intrepid01:

You’re not being truthful with that narrative. Again, pls note that I don’t support either of the parties, I’m old enough to know that they are all politicians and nothing special about any of them. But it is not true that Peter Obi’s camp has been at rest, do you know the no of interviews Peter Obi and his Vp have done? Do you know the number of his top officials that have done interviews? Tinubu’s camp has been responding to their accusations, insinuations and insults. You don’t have to argue this, just google all articles and interviews done by both parties and check out their dates. You Igbos have made the loudest noise and continue to wail about the election. Can we just maintain some decorum and let the tribunal judges do their job? No matter how much hatred anyone has for Peter Obi, Tinubu or Atiku, one of them will be President at the end of the tribunal sitting.

Oga check i asked u before u reply you guys can defend nonsense. Read what they wrote and tell me if that sounds like a reply to anything or attack
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2023
Beno3:
Na today?
No be today my brother. Traditional rulers, governors Feds are all in collaboration, aiding bandits and terrorists to secure their stomachs.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2023
Broveens42:

Why do you find it difficult to solve the puzzle?
It's simply influenced by contradictory religious texts, where one can carry out an act and either get punished or absolved of such act(dependent on social status/connection/class).

In those days, grand mumsy would tell us stories, how people where given instant punishment at the market square for stealing even 1 penny .... some would be tied with a rope and dragged on the rough floor ..lol.
I know some will say this is inhumane..lol exactly what I'm talking about,; how do you prosper when you allow a foreigner determine the mode of your punishment

If tinubu eventually gets into that sit im just wondering what he would do to make this country better cos the economy is a big mess. Its so difficult for us to rule ourselves with so much insecurity, corruption, and lack of political will.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Supersymetry: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Patrioticman007:

It can't be worse than the Christo Judeo Slave Masters & Colonialist. Who gave black race bibles in one hand and took away Africans as slaves with her scares resources with the other hand, kindly read Walter Rodney how Europe under developed Africa for in-depth analysis. Chinko still dey learn work, where Kiriyo dey.
Sure, the reason Chinese are better is that it's the locals that enable them, top politicians and elites, so will automatically end if the people decides to stop, but westerners have no conscience they can even attack the whole country from top to bottom if you refuse them entry. Chinese are just taking advantage of stupidity in Nigeria.
I will continue to say it, corruption is not the reason Nigeria is underdeveloped but wickedness and insincerity, the heart of man is evil but the heart of Nigerians is extremely evil.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Supersymetry: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
princejude:
This Chinese illegal mining is exactly what Almustapha was saying at brekete family tv the other day. He said that Chinese miners are paying boko haram to mine at borno state. He even mentioned one expensive mineral called CALIFORNIUM these Chinese were taking away from borno state. Nigeria is richly blessed with a lot of natural resources but our major problem is how to manage them. Since the discovery of oil in Nigeria,no one cares about other mineral resources.
People like that man are also part of the problem facing Nigeria, little knowledge at times is worst than ignorance. Californium is synthetic element and can not be mined from earth crust.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Supersymetry: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Wickedness and insincerity is the reason, Nigerians don't want things to be good, provided it's affecting the Igbos, While for the Igbos especially the elite it's all about personal benefit, If Nigerians want things to be good with the resources available it will just happen spontaneously.

1 Like

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Pakman: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
When African leaders stop being puppets, think independently and believe in the capacity of their own indigenous people, that's when their liberation begins. Nobody is coming to save you, they will take what you have left.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by collins011(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
henro4niger:
Anything "China" hardly withstand the test of time and are often referred to as "fake". I really fear Chinese. They're dark in heart and can do anything for money. They also easily enslave people. I know that Nigeria's romance with China cannot be good

You see, when I see people supporting and propagating china to become a hegemonic superpower, I just pity them, my years in China and studying thought me many lessons about those people, I will rather prefer worst of America 100% than China taking the position America have today, those people hate Africa and have no single value for black race. I remember my friend who speak Chinese fluently always get depressed because of disgusting things the say about Africans. Make una dey play until China unseat USA

2 Likes

Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by delishpot: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
If you are foolish with what you have a wiser person will inherit it.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by orisa37: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
The so called Militants must be MACBAN OR IPOB.
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Omoawoke: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
I hate china
Re: Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times by Omoawoke: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
collins011:

You see, when I see people supporting and propagating china to become a hegemonic superpower, I just pity them, my years in China and studying thought me many lessons about those people, I will rather prefer worst of America 100% than China taking the position America have today, those people hate Africa and have no single value for black race. I remember my friend who speak Chinese fluently always get depressed because of disgusting things the say about Africans. Make una dey play until China unseat USA

People supporting China are those that have never crossed the border and don’t know what’s happening international. They are those watching Chinese movies on Netflix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter / Flood Ravages Parts Of Nasarawa State (Photos) / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.