Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi (26662 Views)

Peter Obi: Labour Party Now Mass Movement / Primaries: Politicians Buy Up Fuel, Hotels Booked Out For Delegates / Obiora Okonkwo: Everybody In Anambra Is Talking About Zenith Labour Party Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by Luckylife(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
lhordspy:
Happy new year, Sam Amadi; clown.

E be like say you just dey wake up. Welcome to reality.

You dont even have right to criticise a corrupt structure nor do you have any moral justification to question the irregularities going on in Labour party, Because it is this same lies, rottenness, putrescence, desultoriness, putridness driven on a platform of tribal and religious sentiment that attracted you to this same party you are criticising now.

Like they say; birds of same feather, flies together. You, a former Chairman of the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) that ran the commission into ground due to gross incompetence and massive looting ; found your match in Labour party made up of thieves masquerading as Messiah, deceivers, fascist supporters, tribalistic power hungry politicians, enemy of the country preaching calumny, opportunists seeking to capitalise on the fragile frame of the country to deceive the gullibles and the headless mob into anti-Nigeria campaign.

It is family affair Mr, Amadi. None of our business. Like they do say in the street: thief kill thief, e no concern police.
You will never have peace of mind till Peter Obi become president. Peter Obi and Obidient will remain your nightmare, misery and heart attack until Peter Obi become president of federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by Allardyce: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
Epistasis:

Obidients don't read, reason why they are nattering nitwits.

Party of the saints now buying delegates votes, what a shame!
If someone call Tinubu supporters fools, Mynd44 the APC moderator will ban that person.
Seun, are you aware?
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by damoobaba: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
ganisucks:

It seems even in your dreams, the Labour party still haunts you.

Clown, where did labour party win. The weak will have their say, the strong will have their way. We've won Lagos, we've won the Presidency, let the wailing continue.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by DaCommonSense: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

That's the reason why APC is fighting Peter Obi and Labour Party.

APC knows that Labour party has come to take over Nigeria πŸ’―

The headless mobs of course, cannot have brains.
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by Epistasis(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Allardyce:
If someone call Tinubu supporters fools, Mynd44 the APC moderator will ban that person.
Seun, are you aware?

Eeyah, e pain you abi. Sorry ooooooo.
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by Fearyourcreator: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Nigeria or East
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by dammiedot(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

Understand what was written is not everyone.
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by Allardyce: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Epistasis:

Eeyah, e pain you abi. Sorry ooooooo.
Pain me ke? No fools wey dey support APC e pain. grin
Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by adabaraabdul: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
Epistasis:

Obidients don't read, reason why they are nattering nitwits.

Party of the saints now buying delegates votes, what a shame!
Labour Party might not last 2 years the way they are going.
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by adabaraabdul: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
LibertyRep:
Only those who expect saints in the political system will be surprised.

Name 10 prominent members and big players in the LP that aren't from either APC or PDP?

I wish a political party could be built purely without admitting anyone that has been to either the PDP or the APC.

I wish.
future impossible wishes.
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by adabaraabdul: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Guyman01:

Take a small brake from writing nonsense it will help your sanity, you are running mad small small without knowing it
someone wrote out facts and gave out points and look at your silly reply with a curse. No substance no points.
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by SLOVFO(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
1950Mack:
LP has a great chance of displacing PDP as the major opposition party... but they're yet to connect the dots and understand the real politics of Nigeria... they've been around for quite some ample time but they've not really understood how Nigeria works undecided

How do you expect LP to survive with the barrage of attacks from the other bigger established political parties? Peter Obi is the movement LP is just the vehicle. In days to come others like Obi will arise and they may not even identify with LP to make their mark. Every part/region of Nigeria has someone like Peter Obi... the grace and courage of Obi will rub off and spur them on .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by IVORY2009(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=Daasemakep post=122537252][/quote]

Thief Scammer
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by 1950Mack: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
SLOVFO:

How do you expect LP to survive with the barrage of attacks from the other bigger established political parties? Peter Obi is the movement LP is just the vehicle. In days to come others like Obi will arise and they may not even identify with LP to make their mark. Every part/region of Nigeria has someone like Peter Obi... the grace and courage of Obi will rub off and spur them on .

I pray... me sef de load grin
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by Epistasis(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Allardyce:
Pain me ke? No fools wey dey support APC e pain. grin
Are you one of them?

I support APC with my full chest...why should I be pained . Afterall my candidate didn't come 3rd and I don't need to shout about a stolen mandate where's nothing is stolen.
Only fools live in lalaland right!!!
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by oodua1stson: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

ashiere, did you even read what was posted up there?
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by Espelbengz(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
Oh! This arise man 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by Igbek76: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2023
LP is a fraud party.
Party of liars and religion bigots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Governorship Primary: Labour Party Now Open Bazaar For Delegates - Sam Amadi by Invitationn: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎

They’ve not been able to takeover the SE.
You flatter yourselves a lot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna / Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.