Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Aa - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aa (4865 Views)

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? / At Last! You Can Reverse Your Blood Type From Sc, Ss Or As To Aa! / Advantages Of Marrying Woman With AS Genotype If You Are AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aa by Godoverevery: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Between the both of you, who was supposed to talk about marriage? Her? Are you okay? I'm so peeved right now. A man initiates marriage, not a woman. So, you expected her to keep waiting and living in your house till she expires? This is why women should make sure a man marries them before they get pregnant. Many of these men aren't ready for true commitment.

Is it a must they get married

What if they don't want to be married and just be pathners??

I don't understand this obsession of women with marriage....Nawa ooo.

Is not every adult that want to get married.

1 Like

Re: Aa by BigYash: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2023
She actually came to steal your properties. Treat her like a criminal.. Carry better police go pick her up... This is why I like Hakimi and the mother. No girl can't fvck with them this way..

1 Like

Re: Aa by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

Is it a must they get married

What if they don't want to be married and just be pathners??

I don't understand this obsession of women with marriage....Nawa ooo.

Is not every adult that want to get married.

What if marriage was her priority? Even the OP would like to get married going by how he stated his story. If you won't get married to whom you are dating, it's best you inform them from the beginning about your intention so that they have contingency plans should the relationship go south.

Another man somewhere will suffer for the trauma and bitterness she will come with because all I see is a bitter and frustrated woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

Is it everyone that will get married??

What if there decisions to be partners and not get married?? Have you thought of that or you just blinded with emotions.

Where is it crime for two adult to cohabit for 100yrs.....there decisions is non of your business.

The lady is a thief and that all.....if he decide to get her arrested in the eye of the law she is a thief.

So is only they were married and divorced that when he has a right to complain abi

Sometimes I just wonder if some women are created with fish brain.
no Nigerian woman is living with a man for 10years.. happy without marriage. There will always be a level of resentment and unhappiness. In this particular situation, it’s obvious the woman was not happy, hence the ransacking.

2 Likes

Re: Aa by Aurelius1(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2023
edoncast:

I have already spent a lot replacing these items .The money i used to make these replacenents are the money i kept to get a new apartment after expiration of my rent this month.

Spent 150k already .The mattress alone cost 60k excluding marwa charge ..i have moved on but my documents and flash are important
Are you scared of involving the police? Coming to nairaland to complain should be after you've used the police to bring her to her knees. Act fast or else you may never see your documents or any of those properties agian.
Re: Aa by frozen70(f): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2023
MrAgbako:

The guy is too soft. To the point of going on a radio program to beg someone that had already move on. Hahahaha
Yes though
But this situation he is now will refine him if not he is the real weakly
Re: Aa by Godoverevery: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2023
olabrinks:
no Nigerian woman is living with a man for 10years.. happy without marriage. There will always be a level of resentment and unhappiness. In this particular situation, it’s obvious the woman was not happy, hence the ransacking.

Speak only for yourself..

Only if she comes to speak that herself then all this are assumptions that hold no water.

Once a again a man refusing to marry a lady he dated for 100yrs isn't a crime.

But lady going to a man house to take what doesn't belong to her is a thief...period.

If it was a man that did this will you be saying same thing.

Sentiment and bias mind is the reason why we have lot of single mother today.......only few of you ever say the truth without been blinded with Sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Aa by Godoverevery: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

What if marriage is her priority? Even the OP would like to get married going by how he stated his story. If you won't get married to whom you are dating, it's best you inform them from the beginning about your intention so that they have contingency plans should the relationship go south.

Another man somewhere will suffer for the trauma and bitterness she will come with because she's frustrated already.

Hope if tables are turned with same senerio you will keep the same energy and judgment.

Because if a man should do same given the same circumstances then he did nothing bad according to you??

FYI
A man dating a lady for 100yrs and not marrying isn't a crime

A lady going to a man house to pack what doesn't belong to her is a thief......QED

1 Like

Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

Speak only for yourself..

Only if she comes to speak that herself then all this are assumptions that hold no water.

Once a again a man refusing to marry a lady he dated for 100yrs isn't a crime.

But lady going to a man house to take what doesn't belong to her is a thief...period.

If it was a man that did this will you be saying same thing.

Sentiment and bias mind is the reason why we have lot of single mother today.......only few of you ever say the truth without been blinded with Sentiment.

it may not be illegal, but it is emotionally traumatic and provocative to waste 10 years of a woman’s life. We are not robots void of emotions. Mental trauma/damage has led a lot of people to their grave. When dealing with relationship issues, we weigh logic with emotion to choose the right outcome.. there must be a balance of both.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aa by JovialJune(f): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2023
Lol what a funny story, your ex is really nice IMO, after 10 years all she could take are petty things, she's extremely nice and considerate.

4 Likes

Re: Aa by africandictator(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2023
If she knew you were heartless and rugged she would have cautioned herself and her family members to tread carefully. Before we can say anything try and gather money for dna test self. Be weary of a woman that doesn't apologize.
Re: Aa by Godoverevery: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2023
olabrinks:
it may not be illegal, but it is emotionally traumatic and provocative to waste 10 years of a woman’s life. We are not robots void of emotions. Mental trauma/damage has led a lot of people to their grave. When dealing with relationship issues, we weigh logic with emotion to choose the right outcome.. there must be a balance of both.

Why are painting as if the lady was helpless or an slowpoke.

Do you think is kid gloves to house and feed an adult for 5yrs?? He even funded her education or you didn't see that.....emotionally he has also invested a lot.

The only logical thing here....she is a thief.

If the guy decide to follow the law she is going to jail......he didn't tie her down or force her.

I hate it when you ladies go this route of emotional blackmail all the time.

What is bad is bad.........don't married people of 50yrs get divorce So what the difference

OH I forgot getting married is biggest achievement a lady can ever have in life...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

Why are painting as if the lady was helpless or an slowpoke.

Do you think is kid gloves to house and feed an adult for 5yrs?? He even funded her education or you didn't see that.....emotionally he has also invested a lot.

The only logical thing here....she is a thief.

If the guy decide to follow the law she is going to jail......he didn't tie her down or force her.

I hate it when you ladies go this route of emotional blackmail all the time.

What is bad is bad.........don't married people of 50yrs get divorce So what the difference

OH I forgot getting married is biggest achievement a lady can ever have in life...lol.
That is the mother of his child he doesn’t get a round of applause for feeding/taking care of his child, it’s what he is supposed to do. Illegitimately sleeping with a woman for a decade and wasting her youth that she can never get back does not equate to paying her school fees. The emotional/mental trauma can never be compared. Sometimes there is justification for actions, even if it’s wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Aa by NBAjunior: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2023
olabrinks:
That is the mother of his child he doesn’t get a round of applause for feeding/taking care of his child, it’s what he is supposed to do. Illegitimately sleeping with a woman for a decade and wasting her youth that she can never get back does not equate to paying her school fees. The emotional/mental trauma can never be compared. Sometimes there is justification for actions, even if it’s wrong.

You must be very mad for saying this

1 Like

Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2023
NBAjunior:

You must be very mad for saying this
ok

3 Likes

Re: Aa by Godoverevery: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2023
olabrinks:

Illegitimately sleeping with a woman for a decade .....this just knocked me off honestly.

I guess he the one sleeping with her and she isn't involved and awear.......you ladies will not kill us ooo.

Keeping justifying the reason for her stealing.........like I said I no getting married is the biggest achievement for someone like you hence I rest my case.

Just keep the same energy and judgment if table are turned.

2 Likes

Re: Aa by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2023
olabrinks:
why did you cohabit with her for 10 years without marrying her, to me thats wickedness.. now you want to move on with your life like nothing has happened. You are wicked.

Two adults cohabits for a decade and you termed one wicked. Does it take one person to marry? I thought it's two.

1 Like

Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Two adults cohabits for a decade and you termed one wicked. Does it take one person to marry? I thought it's two.
The person who holds the key to marriage is the man. It’s the man that weds the woman not the other way round. It’s the man that gives the woman his surname.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aa by lereinter(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2023
edoncast:

When she was not talking about marriage, should i be the one to talk about it ?

She was so comfortable she forgot about marriage. EVEN her relatives /parents never mentioned about marriage .This is someone i still love despite all odds .Even if she comes back now, i will gladly accept her back but she is so stubborn .Even her relatives are fucking stubborn too

Only God knows why marriage didnt come up all these years??

Only God knows

Lolzzzzzz
Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

Illegitimately sleeping with a woman for a decade .....this just knocked me off honestly.

I guess he the one sleeping with her and she isn't involved and awear.......you ladies will not kill us ooo.

Keeping justifying the reason for her stealing.........like I said I no getting married is the biggest achievement for someone like you hence I rest my case.

Just keep the same energy and judgment if table are turned.

A man that cohabits with the mother of his child for 10years without marriage is sleeping with her illegitimately. Their child is also illegitimate because he/she was born out of wedlock. When a man behaves irresponsibly, the outcome is chaos and mayhem. He should go to the police and narrate his story, they will laugh in his face. Even in first world countries, there is a reason why specifically single unwed mothers are protected. Continue..

4 Likes

Re: Aa by Godoverevery: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2023
olabrinks:
A man that cohabits with the mother of his child for 10years without marriage is sleeping with her illegitimately. Their child is also illegitimate because he/she was born out of wedlock. When a man behaves irresponsibly, the outcome is chaos and mayhem. He should go to the police and narrate his story, they will laugh in his face. Even in first world countries, there is a reason why specifically single unwed mothers are protected. Continue..

Let see who will suffer most at the end.

1 Like

Re: Aa by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2023
olabrinks:
The person who holds the key to marriage is the man. It’s the man that weds the woman not the other way round. It’s the man that gives the woman his surname.

Let's assume what you wrote is 100percent correct.

If a person refuse to give you the keys for over a decade and you still hang around without any issue whatsoever how then is the key holder wicked? Why then did the other party seeking the keys not go look for another key elsewhere? What word can then be used to describe the one who seek a key for ten years without quiting but words of immense image battery was used to describe the holder.

The synopsis of my assertion is that you have posted just based on the fact that you only put yourself in the shoes of the one that seek to find the keys and not holistically. Gender baise exudes so glaringly in your position.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Aa by NBAjunior: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2023
olabrinks:
I feel like strangling you to death pray I don't get hold of your details else you will hear from me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Let's assume what you wrote is 100percent correct.

If a person refuse to give you the keys for over a decade and you still hang around without any issue whatsoever how then is the key holder wicked? Why then did the other party seeking the keys not go look for another key elsewhere? What word can then be used to describe the one who seek a key for ten years without quiting but words of immense image battery was used to describe the holder.

The synopsis of my assertion is that you have posted just based on the fact that you only put yourself in the shoes of the one that seek to find the keys and not holistically. Gender baise exudes so glaringly in your position.

Have a good day.
whether she decided to move on or not it doesn’t change the fact that his intentions were wicked, and a child is involved in the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Aa by olabrinks(f): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2023
NBAjunior:

I feel like strangling you to death pray I don't get hold of your details else you will hear from me
lmao

1 Like

Re: Aa by NBAjunior: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2023
olabrinks:
lmao

Don't worry very soon you go find laugh you no see
Re: Aa by eventainment(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
edoncast:
My ex who I was not yet married to come to my house in my absence to pack my things away.

She had a son for me and he will be 5 years next month. She packed on January 10th when I was in the office. That day she packed, she still called to ask for money to refill the gas which I sent. Later in the evening, I called her on my way home to inform her I was hungry, and she replied and told me she already left. I rushed home and find out she did. I have visited my son more than 6 times since they left on January 10th.

A week after, she came to carry my wall fan and my stabilizer. I have to let that go because I was careless not to have changed the key.

I have made several attempts to reconcile though I didn't beat her or maltreat her. Her only problem with me was that I neglected her family and was sometimes rude to them. This is a lady we have been cohabiting with since 2013 when I helped her for admission into my school.

None of her relatives have contributed a dime to her for the ten years we were together. I will only appreciate her mum for her efforts while she was alive. She is the last born with a sister and a brother.

I was once a good boy to their family when I was doing very fine then. Things went bad when I stopped being nice to their families and her brother, sister's husband, and her sister ganged up against me.

I called her 2 days ago that I needed to see my son and she said I should wait for her in Pen Cinema Agege TFC. While I was waiting, they were in my house with a car to pack the under-listed items! Please, what should I do? She told me my sister was flaunting my new girl on social media including my WhatsApp status but she doesn't want to come back to me ..no be juju be that? This is someone I went to a radio program for. The presenter even called her to come back to me which she promised the man. My relatives too took so many steps but failed.

Make una help me beg her to bring my documents and flash. Abi make I paste her no here?

They met my new gf at home and packed all my things. My gf called me but they left before I could get home. My sister told me to leave everything for her to allow peace to reign and that she will return the documents and flash them later but I don't trust that bitch. Imagine my gf told me her sister was the one shouting CARRY EVERYTHING! HE CANT DO ANYTHING. They even attempt to remove my TV but my ex told them there was no time again cos I might meet them at home.

These are the things carted away. Those items marked have been replaced that day and yesterday. The one with the red mark is yet to be retrieved or gotten back.

My gf power bank ✅
50k ❌
Mattress ✅
Iron✅
Gas ✅
Pots and all kitchen utensils✅
All my certificates ❌ including NYSC.I have the soft copies in the flash she even took
My pictures❌
Foodstuffs ✅
Drugs ❌ like PCM, anilox, Flagyl, and so on
Diaries ❌
Wastebaskets ✅
Packer ✅
My son's clothes from cradle till 4 years ❌
My baths ✅
Electric blender ✅
Toasting machine❌
My clothes ❌
Stabilizer ❌
Wall fan ❌
Shoe rack ❌
Small Android phone ❌
Android charger ✅
My id cards 4 ❌
My company bank statements ❌
Frying pan❌
My company diaries ❌
Wall clock ❌
Flash drive ❌ This is the most cherishable item and I am sure you know why

You sound like the victim here till we start hearing her part of this saga. I won't blame you cause with this much write up you are obviously showing us a relative truth which seems absolutely right from your viewpoint. Well the mutual truth is an interjection of your both relative truth. So let's hear her part first ☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Aa by ceeceeuwa: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
edoncast:
My ex who i was not yet married to came to my house in my absence to pack my things away .

She had a son for me and he will be 5 years next month .She packed on january 10th when i was in the office. That day she packed ,she still called to ask for money to refill gas which i sent. Later in the evenning ,i called her on my way home to inform her i was hungry ,she replied and told me she already left .I rushed home and find out she actually did .I have visited my son more than 6 times after they left on january 10th .

A week after ,she came to carry my wall fan and my stabilizer .I have to let that go because i was careless not to have changed the key .

I have made several attempts to reconcile though i didnt beat her or maltreat her .Her only problem with me was that i neglected her families and sometimes rude to them .This is a lady we have been cohabiting since 2013 when i helped her for admission into my school.

None of her relatives have contributed a dime to her for the ten years we were together .I will only appreciate her mum for her efforts while she was alive .She is the last born with a sister and a brother .

I was once a good boy to their family when i was doing very fine then .Things went bad when i stopped been nice to their families and her brother ,sister husband and her sister ganged up against me .

I called her 2 days ago that i needed to see my son and she said i should wait for her in Pen cinema Agege TFC.While i was waiting ,they were in my house with a car to pack the underlisted items ! Please ,what should i do ?She told my sister was flaunting my new girl on social media including my whatsapp status but she doesnt want to come back to me ..no be juju be that ? This is someone i went to a radio programme for .The presenter even called her to come back to me which she promised the man.My relatives too took so many steps but failed.

Make una help me beg her to bring my documents and flash .Abi make i paste her no here ?

They met my new gf at home and packed all my things .My gf called me but they have left before i could get home .My sister told me to leave everythimg foe her to allow peace reign that she will return the documents and flash later but i dont trust that bitch .Imagine my gf told me her sister was the one shouting CARRY EVERYTHING !HE CANT DO ANYTHING ..They even attempt to remove my TV but my ex told them there was no time again cos i might meet them at home .

These are the things carted away .Those items marked have been replaced that day and yesterday .The one with red mark are yet to be retrieved or gotten back .

My gf power bank ✅
50k ❌
Mattress ✅
Iron✅
Gas ✅
Pots and all kitchen utensils✅
All my certificates ❌ including NYSC .i have the soft copies in the flash she even took
My pictures❌
Foodstuffs ✅
Drugs ❌ like PCM,ampiclox,flagyl and so on
Diaries ❌
Waste baskets ✅
Packer ✅
My son clothes from cradle till 4 years ❌
My baths ✅
Electric blender ✅
Toasting machine❌
My clothes ❌
Stabilizer ❌
Wall fan ❌
Shoe rack ❌
Small android phone ❌
Android charger ✅
My id cards 4 ❌
My company bank statements ❌
Frying pan❌
My company diaries ❌
Wall clock ❌
Flash drive ❌ This is the mmost cherishable items and i am sure you know why

She has settled her self! Just try and retrieve your documents. If she doesn't want to let go,just get the polic involved.

1 Like

Re: Aa by eyinjuege: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Pochettino:

L
These three bolded incidents cannot happen together.

It means a whole bank manager left her branch and came back home in mere minutes to meet the ex hubby and the truck driver arguing with tenants/security.

Easy with your lies sister. We women can conjure any story just for likes.

Why would you call her a liar?
What's to gain in lying?
What if they woman lives close enough to where she works?
That's an emergency at home, she could quickly leave all she's doing to come over.
Arguing with the security and other tenants may well take up to an hour or more, enough time to get home especially if the time is non traffic hours .
She may have all receipts for all the things in the home like AC, furniture etc. She's the one buying them, and will keep receipts considering the kind of job she does anyway. Maybe she even got a loan from work for the furniture sef
All of this back and forth will likely take at least 2 hours, enough time for the truck driver to read the room and know there will be no packing of any load from that house. He likely has other deliveries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aa by JapaToDNext: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Do unto others, what they will do to u and u will like it

U just wasted 10 years of your Ex lifespan, if u have a sister and her boyfriend do to her what u did to your Ex, will u like it

U have just created a demon or monster of that woman, she will go out there and take her pound of flesh on an innocent victim that is not responsible for her previous relationship bruhaha

I can only imagine the number of abortions she would have done for u or maybe u have damaged her womb with contraceptive

Just continue chopping and dumping, u will definitely meet your match oneday and that day may mark your end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aa by NoToPile: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bros said neither the lady nor her family raised the issue of marriage, the OP is not a serious somebody walahi.

Radarada oshi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polygamism - Can You Trust Your Half Brothers And Sisters? / 5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only / My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.