Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? (28310 Views)

Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Could My Husband Be Gay??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by adesegun121(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2023
Husband is AA, wife is AS. 3 months after they had their first child, they found out their daughter was SS.

At first, it appeared like a joke, a very bad one. Medically, that isn’t or shouldn’t be possible. They conducted the genotype test in four medical labs, and the result came out the same.

Husband and wife decided to have their genotype test again. Results were the same.

Then it became clear what was happening. Husband ain’t the father of the baby. He secretly had a DNA test and it was confirmed he didn’t father the baby.

Amidst the confusion, he asked his wife if he fathered the baby. Wife wouldn’t confess. She insisted he fathered the baby. It’s just obvious that whoever fathered the baby is AS which resulted in the baby’s SS.

They went for a paternity test and it was glaring husband ain’t the baby’s dad. Wife still insisting she didn’t get impregnated externally. She went ahead to do another DNA. Result was the same.

Wife became a shadow of herself. Husband got crazy. Their home became a “once upon a time.”

Wife kept researching how possible it was that her husband didn’t father her baby and the baby’s genotype is SS.

Then she told a friend of the whole matter. Her friend just felt she’s using female’s antics. “Take responsibility,” she was told. She kept swearing and swearing. Her friend told me of the whole drama.

I kept thinking about how this would be possible. Medically, it was impossible for AA to birth SS. Coupled with the DNA results, it was glaring. But wife claiming innocence and swearing on her life was a whole different thing.

I thought of what could have been. Then I arrived at a conclusion: if wife is innocent, then she’s not the mother of the child. I immediately called my friend that I’ve found a possible solution. MNA (maternity test) to the rescue.

They went for an MNA, and test revealed she’s not the mother of the baby. Babies were changed at birth. Long story cut short, they involved the police and investigations were carried out.

Multiple tests done “here and there.” They got their own baby back – AS. They returned the supposed baby. Hospital was sued for the negligence and trauma.

Wife was so displeased her husband didn’t trust her. They settled and made up. They just had their second baby – a boy. Husband stayed with wife in labor room and monitored everything. Once bitten, twice shy.

At times, so called paternity fraud is change of babies at the hospital.

SOLUTION TO THE ABOVE PROBLEMS:

1. Advise your male children, to stay with their wives in the Labour wards, as their wives are delivering.

2. Advise your female children, to insist on their husbands staying in and remaining in the Labour ward, during child births.

The world of today, are full of people with evil intentions.

Together we can make the world a better place

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-can-husband-be-aa-and-wife-is-as-and-baby-is-ss/

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by adesegun121(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2023
Know ur Genotype

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by PinkNature: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2023
I guess my neighbours 3 children was exchanged in the hospital too. I've always known she was innocent.

I need to go and sue that hospital.

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Natbrowny: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2023
Paternity and Maternity test should be done atleast 3 times with different Hospitals.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by dawnomike(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:
Husband is AA, wife is AS. 3 months after they had their first child, they found out their daughter was SS.

At first, it appeared like a joke, a very bad one. Medically, that isn’t or shouldn’t be possible. They conducted the genotype test in four medical labs, and the result came out the same.

Husband and wife decided to have their genotype test again. Results were the same.

Then it became clear what was happening. Husband ain’t the father of the baby. He secretly had a DNA test and it was confirmed he didn’t father the baby.

Amidst the confusion, he asked his wife if he fathered the baby. Wife wouldn’t confess. She insisted he fathered the baby. It’s just obvious that whoever fathered the baby is AS which resulted in the baby’s SS.

They went for a paternity test and it was glaring husband ain’t the baby’s dad. Wife still insisting she didn’t get impregnated externally. She went ahead to do another DNA. Result was the same.

Wife became a shadow of herself. Husband got crazy. Their home became a “once upon a time.”

Wife kept researching how possible it was that her husband didn’t father her baby and the baby’s genotype is SS.

Then she told a friend of the whole matter. Her friend just felt she’s using female’s antics. “Take responsibility,” she was told. She kept swearing and swearing. Her friend told me of the whole drama.

I kept thinking about how this would be possible. Medically, it was impossible for AA to birth SS. Coupled with the DNA results, it was glaring. But wife claiming innocence and swearing on her life was a whole different thing.

I thought of what could have been. Then I arrived at a conclusion: if wife is innocent, then she’s not the mother of the child. I immediately called my friend that I’ve found a possible solution. MNA (maternity test) to the rescue.

They went for an MNA, and test revealed she’s not the mother of the baby. Babies were changed at birth. Long story cut short, they involved the police and investigations were carried out.

Multiple tests done “here and there.” They got their own baby back – AS. They returned the supposed baby. Hospital was sued for the negligence and trauma.

Wife was so displeased her husband didn’t trust her. They settled and made up. They just had their second baby – a boy. Husband stayed with wife in labor room and monitored everything. Once bitten, twice shy.

1. Advise your male children, to stay with their wives in the Labour wards, as their wives are delivering.

2. Advise your female children, to insist on their husbands staying in and remaining in the Labour ward, during child births.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-can-husband-be-aa-and-wife-is-as-and-baby-is-ss/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod
It was not a case of negligence by the hospital, it was intentional.

The license of such hospital should be revoked!

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by simp4rebel: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2023
Something fishy is definitely going down. It's almost enough fish to cook a full pot of soup!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Uyi168: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2023
...its very easy.
either the man's genotype wasn't properly confirmed, or the woman played an away game.

i nor read the op, see as I rush comment.
shame on me

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by mrjoeblinks: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2023
Ehen?
It is the Lord's doing and should be marvelous in your eyes o

2 Likes

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by maureensylvia(f): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2023
Baby was switched

7 Likes

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by DamnnNiggarr: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2023
shocked

Go for a DNA test in several DNA centers, could be a case of baby swap, God is not a confusionist.

AA + AA = excellent, all their children will be AA throughout (Therefore, they can marry)
AA + AS = Good, One of their children will be AS, (therefore, they can marry)
AA + SS = Fair, all their children will be AS throughout (therefore, they can marry)
AS + AS = Hmmm 🤔, one of their children will be SS, (therefore, not advised)
SS + SS = run o! run for your dear life.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by gergemam: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2023
Ewo ooooo

The things hard and strong...

🥵🥵🥵

1 Like

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by GboyegaD(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2023
Could be a baby swap at birth. A paternal and maternal DNA should be conducted should the woman insist she never cheated on him at the time of conception.

1 Like

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by DDIA: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2023
grin

2024: The Sadist Year of Glory.

grin
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Skyfornia(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2023
This is scary...no penalty on the hospital could match the emotional damage on the parents especially the mother...

This is a silly mistake from the hospital..a king-size error. Babies are tagged immediately after their birth to prevent such mistakes.

6 Likes

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Chucks13: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2023
Not possible likely one of the genotype result of one of them was fraud or one of them cheated.

Thanks

Snake can never give birth to elephant
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Anijay1212(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2023
angry
So a lot of innocent women are suffering for the crime they did not commit.
Paternity and maternity test should go hand in hand.

12 Likes

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2023
It could be a mistake or a rare condition of gene mutation.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Sultty(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2023
away match is the clear suspect
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Kingosytex(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2023
Two things are responsible:

1. The wife don play away match with another man of either SS or AS. tongue

2. The baby isn't theirs, he/she was probably swapped at the hospital.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Mosba: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2023
Many people commented without reading the whole story thinking the woman played won away match

30 Likes

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Rich4god(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2023
I am here to learn ...
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by atobs4real(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2023
That means there is a problem.
Not possible.
DNA straight.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by berrystunn(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2023
80% of lab in Nigeria is useless.

That AA might be SS.

How come is only Nigeria they talk about SS ,AA , and AS.?

3 Likes

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by WayStage(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2023
Some pple go say the wife no dey faithful... What if the hubby knack SS finish and him no clean up... And then immediately knack the wife for house without cleaning up? Then the other woman cum wey dey him dick go rub the wife private lips n gets fertilised...
What am I even saying?
The woman na....

4 Likes

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by atobs4real(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2023
Not possible.
DNA straight to clear all doubts.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by SILVERLINES: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2023
cheesy

madam don fuccck away
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by atobs4real(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2023
Not possible.
DNA straight to clear all doubts.
Very sure that the baby is not his
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by BUSHHUNTER: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2023
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2023
Lol fake story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by nifton(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2023
DNA don comfirm am?
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Malawian(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2023
The above scenario is still "pitobi" without Paternity or maternity fraud.

Explain this.

Twins.. One is AA , second is SS

adesegun121:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.