Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo (711 Views)

Men See What A Lady Said About YOU [Photo] / What Taekwondo? Tonto Dikeh Chooses Lagos As Battlefield With Funke Adesiyan / See List Of Top DJ In Nigeria That Will Shock You.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by princeemmma(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Among this Yoruba Artist, who would you like to take to the battlefield

In case you don't know them

1. Abija
2. Dagunro
3. Fadeyi Oloro
4. Lalude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by princeemmma(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
The list no complete sha

I will prefer Alapini osha

But from the list sha i go pick Fadeyi Oloro, the man no get JOY at all

3 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by Westerhoffe(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
undecided
They're all actors… not warriors.
Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by Stomoney(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
I go choose Fadeyi oloro grin. The way the man dey take shoot inside movie no be for here grin grin. If to say then dey use bomb inside movie ni the man for don bomb the whole Yoruba region grin finish

The man sabi use shakabula well well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
Team *ABIJA* gather here we have meeting.

ABIJA: Ajan ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by Bahamas95(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
I don't know any of them but if I wanna pick based on the pictures I would pick number 4.

I see fire in his eyes, he looks quiet but deadly.
Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by Pochettino(f): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
Backstabbing cowards.
They will walk slowly behind you and evaporate at the first gunshot.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by Wawelexy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bahamas95:
I don't know any of them but if I wanna pick based on the pictures I would pick number 4.

I see fire in his eyes, he looks quiet but deadly.

You chose right bro... I pity all those choosing Fadeyi.. Fadeyi sabi attack but no get defence tactics ... He will finish his bullet and be left stranded, and him juju na camouflage, he just pack jargons for chest... But you see that Lalude, that man is calm, he will allow you waste all your strengths and then strikes.. him no dey too shout but him juju na confirm

As for Abija, na winch that man sabi destroy pass, once him don nack him bald head, the winch own don finish..

Dagunro own na to fight from village to village, especially if dem wan dethrone tyrant King... But him self dey try...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by TinubuShet(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
If no be Abija forget am, u go lose the battle, only Abija dey conquer witches, Abija get solid backup.....Ajan oooooo cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Fadeyi anyday,I don't need no be unnecessary incantations at the battlefield,Just guns and insha'Allah.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by haybhi1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
Abija, then Lalude
Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lol take these cowards to battlefield at your own risk cheesy
Re: Who Are You Taking To The Battlefield With You - Photo by ominilongest(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
Na person wey chop dey go war Walahi as I dey so I no fit carry myself talklss of gun cheesy grin

Since yesterday wey I don dey Cry on nairaland nobody reason me 1 Kobo
Shey na until hunger wipe my neck
Even if it's 1k na pls somebody embarassed

9 12 792 365 7
Opay

Pleaseeeeee embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Gave Davido Hit Songs, I Wrote Risky And Unavailable – Singer Peruzzi Reveals / Brazilian Gospel Singer Slumps, Dies On Stage / Falana Responds To Mohbad's Father Death Threat Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.