Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) (6315 Views)

Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Psady(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
Feintline:
Please o, where is tinubu? What is happening to tinubu? Is tinubu okay?
E go do course for London ,on how to better your life.May 29th no too far, u go see daddy .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by haybhi1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
Feintline:
Please o, where is tinubu? What is happening to tinubu? Is tinubu okay?
In your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onyiridike:

You will spend the next 8 years writing epistle about who won and who didn't win, building bridge and Igbo this and that while the country goes in shambles.
My company just sacked over 60 managers and over 100 non-managers due to bad economic situations.
Many businesses are folding up. Banks are secretly sacking workers yet Obi is the problem of APC government.
Wike is not building bridge to make Nigeria better. He is looking for appointment from Tinubu so that he can continue to enjoy the national cake.
Tinubu has fulfilled his ambition to become president, he doesn't care if everybody dies the next day.
Get sense if you can.
So is Tinubu responsible for the sacked workers? If Obi had won and he was gearing up for swearing in, would you have blamed obi for their sack? Many of you are unrealistic and you live in the cloud, even if Obi becomes president, people will still complain about hardship in Nigeria, there's no messiah or savior, your continent is disadvantaged, there is no African country at par with the developed countries at the moment yet you guys believe one messiah will come and change things, if you were the president what would you have done differently to retain those workers, you see, it's very easy to stay on the internet to hurl insults and bark like dogs but you guys don't know anything.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Currently lobbying for appointment from thiefnubuu. The monumental nature of Wike's crimes and the fact that his loss of immunity in few weeks will ensure he faces heavy consequences of dastardly actions without adequate political cover gives him sleepless nights. cheesy grin

In serious countries, Wike should be moving from government house to prison. grin
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

My life is far from miserable..

Politicians need to have a bit of honour.

Wike's level of anti party has never been seen in this country.

His favourite pastime now is to continue licking the asses of people who will be in power from May.
How is that your business?

Are you saying he can't make friends outside his party because of what some nonentities think about him? If he based his previous decisions on what people like you think or say about him, he'd have been a loser like ortom. The man has not done anything to you guys personally yet you keep insulting him year in year out, why not live and let live.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Currently lobbying for appointment from thiefnubuu. The monumental nature of Wike's crimes and the fact that his loss of immunity in few weeks will ensure he faces heavy consequences of dastardly actions without adequate political cover gives him sleepless nights. cheesy grin

In serious countries, Wike should be moving from government house to prison. grin
You guys are daft and clueless, you don't understand how things work, he can never go to prison, I'm not surprised, you guys believe that Tinubu will be removed by the court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
So is Tinubu responsible for the sacked workers? If Obi had won and he was gearing up for swearing in, would you have blamed obi for their sack? Many of you are unrealistic and you live in the cloud, even if Obi becomes president, people will still complain about hardship in Nigeria, there's no messiah or savior, your continent is disadvantaged, there is no African country at par with the developed countries at the moment yet you guys believe one messiah will come and change things, if you were the president what would you have done differently to retain those workers, you see, it's very easy to stay on the internet to hurl insults and bark like dogs but you guys don't know anything.
Mr know it all, did I blame Tinubu or anybody for their sack?
Did I insult anybody?
APC has spent 7 years blaming Goodluck and the remaining 1 year throwing tantrums on Obi.
Can they tackle the issues challenging our common existence or they should continue to search for Obi's sins?
Tinubu and his men should have started telling Nigerians what to expect in his government by now.
They should concentrate on the issues. Obi is not their problem.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I am not your president. You voted for him and not me.He can't enjoy the affluence and power that comes with presidency while I crack my gentle head to solve his problems.
Live with the consequences of your choice.
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by lhordspy: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onyiridike:

You will spend the next 8 years writing epistle about who won and who didn't win, building bridge and Igbo this and that while the country goes in shambles.
My company just sacked over 60 managers and over 100 non-managers due to bad economic situations.
Many businesses are folding up. Banks are secretly sacking workers yet Obi is the problem of APC government.
Wike is not building bridge to make Nigeria better. He is looking for appointment from Tinubu so that he can continue to enjoy the national cake.
Tinubu has fulfilled his ambition to become president, he doesn't care if everybody dies the next day.
Get sense if you can.

He doesnt care if anybody dies? How do you know this?

It was obviously typed from an emotional state of yours. Lets just assume all you said is true. So what is your propose solution to all these.

Your tribesman, Peter Obi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onyiridike:

Mr know it all, did I blame Tinubu or anybody for their sack?
Did I insult anybody?
APC has spent 7 years blaming Goodluck and the remaining 1 year throwing tantrums on Obi.
Can they tackle the issues challenging our common existence or they should continue to search for Obi's sins?
Tinubu and his men should have started telling Nigerians what to expect in his government by now.
They should concentrate on the issues. Obi is not their problem.
I've been online, I never voted for anybody, the APC is simply paying the obidients back in their own coin and lately the obidients are crying hoarse, when they were hurling invectives at Tinubu from the campaign period till he was declared winner, did you ask them to stop? Up till this moment, they are still sharing fake news on Twitter, you don't expect Tinubu people to sit back and watch the obidients twist narratives, they have to fight back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onyiridike:

I am not your president. You voted for him and not me.He can't enjoy the affluence and power that comes with presidency while I crack my gentle head to solve his problems.
Live with the consequences of your choice.
All of them, including Obi are all out to enjoy the affluence that comes with the office, the people are the pawns and fodder. If obi had won, after four years, people will still come out to cry about bad governance. They are just out to make a name for their families in Earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I've been online, I never voted for anybody, the APC is simply paying the obidients back in their own coin and lately the obidients are crying hoarse, when they were hurling invectives at Tinubu from the campaign period till he was declared winner, did you ask them to stop? Up till this moment, they are still sharing fake news on Twitter, you don't expect Tinubu people to sit back and watch the obidients twist narratives, they have to fight back.
APC was elected in 2015 till today just to throw tantrums on Obi?
Are you people alright in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
You guys are daft and clueless, you don't understand how things work, he can never go to prison, I'm not surprised, you guys believe that Tinubu will be removed by the court.

He does not want to go that's why he is lobbying seriously through Femi Gbaja for soft landing in APC.

Wike is a coward who begs when he cannot bribe or kill his way through. He called Dino 43 times in 24 hours begging to be chosen as VP candidate (which would have still failed anyway).
He was rabidly anti-APC in 2015 and 2019 till 2023, he has killed many APC members, declared Rivers state a Christian state to the chagrin of the Muslims and north.

Na who no get sense like una him fit deceive. He has too many baggagess that can be used to tie him like a goat in Kuje prison, if he does not play ball with the incumbent party. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onyiridike:

APC was elected in 2015 till today just to throw tantrums on Obi?
Are you people alright in Nigeria?
Was the so called tantrum unwarranted? So you want the obidients to have the monopoly of throwing tantrums without getting equal response from the other side? You're acting as if you don't see the insults your brothers hurl on Tinubu on a daily basis, from the build up to the elections till this moment, you want APC to take all the insults yet you and your brothers can't stomach half of what you dish out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
lhordspy:

He doesnt care if anybody dies? How do you know this?

It was obviously typed from an emotional state of yours. Lets just assume all you said is true. So what is your propose solution to all these.

Your tribesman, Peter Obi?
Did Tinubu promise you anything apart from telling you that it is his turn to be president?
My organisation pays me over 14m annually to solve their problems. You did not elect me neither do you pay me. I cannot proffer solutions to your challenges.
I am not cheap neither am I free.

1 Like

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

He does not want to go that's why he is lobbying seriously through Femi Gbaja for soft landing in APC.

Wike is a coward who begs when he cannot bribe or kill his way through. He called Dino 43 times in 24 hours begging to be chosen as VP candidate (which would have still failed anyway).
He was rabidly anti-APC in 2015 and 2019 till 2023, he has killed many APC members, declared Rivers state a Christian state to the chagrin of the Muslims and north.

Na who no get sense like una him fit deceive. He has too many baggagess that can be used to tie him like a goat in Kuje prison, if he does not play ball with the incumbent party. grin
you're uninformed and you're also a fool if you think he'll go to jail, wike, BAT, and Gbajabiamila have been cordial way before the 2023 elections, as a matter of fact, BAT helped wike in 2019 at the courts, Gbajabiamila even told wike to recommend a name for an appointment in 2020, do you know how many times Gbajabiamila has been to Rivers? You guys are ignorant and I noticed that you delight in delusion and stupidity, you're impervious to corrections and facts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Was the so called tantrum unwarranted? So you want the obidients to have the monopoly of throwing tantrums without getting equal response from the other side? You're acting as if you don't see the insults your brothers hurl on Tinubu on a daily basis, from the build up to the elections till this moment, you want APC to take all the insults yet you and your brothers can't stomach half of what you dish out.
Tinubu is a public figure and he is going to be the president of Nigeria. Even celebrities receive worse insults. If he cannot stand the heat, he should leave the kitchen.
Nigerians didn't elect him to throw tantrums. Comedians can do that better.
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Munamu: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
lhordspy:
This is how politics is played.

Build bridges, alliances, friendship across all tribe, religion and irrespective of political parties.

But one man and his people with entitlement mentality, expect the biggest political seat in the country should be given to them on the basis of self-pity.

Obi came third with 6million+ votes from largely ibos and Christians. Instead of sitting back and analysing the areas he failed like Northwest, NorthEast, and Southwest. Take advantage of the infighting within PDP, capitalise on that and woo the aggrieved PDP member to his side in preparation for 2027, especially in the Northern states. He and his people are launching post-election attacks and more attacks on the people that voted against them.

To be progressive in life, one need to be persuasive not arrogant, win or lose. But No, Obidients are going Nzogbu Nzogbu on anyone and everything, cancelling even foreigners. At the end of the day, they will still be the one crying marginalisation and segregation.

A case of Orji uzo kalu, a man that couldn't deliver his senatorial district for his party in the presidential but won his own senatorial seat. In an election, conducted same day, same time.; Same hours, same minutes. Infact it is only ballot paper that separated them.

Yet he want the seat of the senate president given to him on the platter of pity-party for his region.

They probably think politics is a game of pity.

You are senseless. So it is Muslims that voted tinubu both in ondo and ekiti. In the north where tinubu won,it is xtians that voted for him. Instead of u to address the truth,you busy perambulating. If tinubu rallied on Muslims votes, what stops obi from relying on xtians votes. Hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onyiridike:

Tinubu is a public figure and he is going to be the president of Nigeria. Even celebrities receive worse insults. If he cannot stand the heat, he should leave the kitchen.
Nigerians didn't elect him to throw tantrums. Comedians can do that better.
Obi is a public figure and he contested to be president of Nigeria. Even celebrities receive worse insults. If he cannot stand the heat, he should leave the kitchen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you're uninformed and you're also a fool if you think he'll go to jail, wike, BAT, and Gbajabiamila have been cordial way before the 2023 elections, as a matter of fact, BAT helped wike in 2019 at the courts, Gbajabiamila even told wike to recommend a name for an appointment in 2020, do you know how many times Gbajabiamila has been to Rivers? You guys are ignorant and I noticed that you delight in delusion and stupidity, you're impervious to corrections and facts.

I have seen your post history. You are one of Wike's killers and ballot box snatchers in Rivers. grin
I have news for you when you and Wike land in Sanko, he will be given a room self contain after bribing the prison officials, while you a dispensable lackey and hanger-on will share dingy rooms with the rest of the inmates, where your anus will have no respite from the gays therein. grin
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Obi is a public figure and he contested to be president of Nigeria. Even celebrities receive worse insults. If he cannot stand the heat, he should leave the kitchen.
Obi is not president yet. When he becomes one, we will attack him daily if he fails to perform.
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I have seen your post history. You are one of Wike's killers and ballot box snatchers in Rivers. grin
I have news for you when you and Wike land in Sanko, he will be given a room self contain after bribing the prison officials, while you a dispensable lackey and hanger-on will share dingy rooms with the rest of the inmates, where your anus will have no respite from the gays therein. grin
you're also one of Nnamdi kanu and obi's killers, I hope you don't slump from high blood pressure and heart attack when you see him walking freely after may 29th, afterall, you and the other uninformed fools said his candidate was going to lose the governorship election, you and your eastern brothers will always be on the wailing side in perpetuity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onyiridike:

Obi is not president yet. When he becomes one, we will attack him daily if he fails to perform.
Tinubu was yet to be elected when you and your brothers started attacking him, even before the primaries, your brothers were celebrating here that the notherners were going to betray him, yet how did it turn out? You see, you hurt people but you don't want people to hurt your own, if you don't want obi to be insulted, why were your brothers insulting Tinubu even before he clinched the APC ticket, has Tinubu governed your state? Is he also responsible for the maladministration in your region? Mind you he left power in 2007, yet you and your brothers believe he's responsible for your family problems.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Tinubu was yet to be elected when you and your brothers started attacking him, even before the primaries, your brothers were celebrating here that the notherners were going to betray him, yet how did it turn out? You see, you hurt people but you don't want people to hurt your own, if you don't want obi to be insulted, why were your brothers insulting Tinubu even before he clinched the APC ticket, has Tinubu governed your state? Is he also responsible for the maladministration in your region? Mind you he left power in 2007, yet you and your brothers believe he's responsible for your family problems.
Who are my brothers?
You know nothing about me.
Tell Tinubu to fix Nigeria for us to enjoy. This is the only reason he was elected.
I cannot go to work and spent hours arguing because somebody insulted me instead of doing my job. I will be sacked the next day.
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Onyiridike:

Who are my brothers?
You know nothing about me.
Tell Tinubu to fix Nigeria for us to enjoy. This is the only reason he was elected.
I cannot go to work and spent hours arguing because somebody insulted me instead of doing my job. I will be sacked the next day.
LOL, your brothers from the east, you're pretending as if you don't know how they conduct themselves online, I'm sure if I dig deep into your post, I'll find an insult themed post aimed at Tinubu way before he was elected now you're trying to act ignorant and smart. Good thing you've acknowledged the fact that he's going to be in charge at for four years, many of you are slowly being jolted back to reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
LOL, your brothers from the east, you're pretending as if you don't know how they conduct themselves online, I'm sure if I dig deep into your post, I'll find an insult themed post aimed at Tinubu way before he was elected now you're trying to act ignorant and smart. Good thing you've acknowledged the fact that he's going to be in charge at for four years, many of you are slowly being jolted back to reality.
Which reality?
If you understand the philosophy of life, you will not wish to be Nigerian president for now.
APC rigged the election, everybody is aware.
Don't think we have swept that under the carpet.
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

Which reality?
If you understand the philosophy of life, you will not wish to be Nigerian president for now.
who are the 'we' , is this the first time elections are being rigged in Nigeria? How old were you during OBJ and GEJs tenure, you think the common people are ready to put their lives on the line for thieving politicians that are claiming to be saints? Do you see the politician children huffing and puffing online like you plebians? You better give yourself brain, life goes on , Tinubu has been declared, except if you and your brothers are ready to embark on suicide missions, the everyday people just want to live their lives, if you're tired of living and you hing your destiny or survival on a smooth talker like obi, go ahead and try to stop Tinubus inauguration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by oilyngbati(m): 12:27am On Apr 16, 2023
Congratulations to the SS for playing national politics and not local and hateful politics like the children of hate from the sad east.
Wike will be sworn in as the next petroleum minister.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by OkayDaddy: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

Which reality?

Shut up
Which election was rigged? The one LP lost or the one they won?
Have you ever seen Alex Otti shout that the election was rigged?

Igbos really need to sit down and think deep. Obviously, they Crybaby strategy and throwing of useless tantrums isn't working.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 1:01am On Apr 16, 2023
See as Wike dey dry
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 1:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Obi's stolen mandate will be restored, make no mistake about it
lhordspy:
This is how politics is played.

Build bridges, alliances, friendship across all tribe, religion and irrespective of political parties.

But one man and his people with entitlement mentality, expect the biggest political seat in the country should be given to them on the basis of self-pity.

Obi came third with 6million+ votes from largely ibos and Christians. Instead of sitting back and analysing the areas he failed like Northwest, NorthEast, and Southwest. Take advantage of the infighting within PDP, capitalise on that and woo the aggrieved PDP member to his side in preparation for 2027, especially in the Northern states. He and his people are launching post-election attacks and more attacks on the people that voted against them.

To be progressive in life, one need to be persuasive not arrogant, win or lose. But No, Obidients are going Nzogbu Nzogbu on anyone and everything, cancelling even foreigners. At the end of the day, they will still be the one crying marginalisation and segregation.

A case of Orji uzo kalu, a man that couldn't deliver his senatorial district for his party in the presidential but won his own senatorial seat. In an election, conducted same day, same time.; Same hours, same minutes. Infact it is only ballot paper that separated them.

Yet he want the seat of the senate president given to him on the platter of pity-party for his region.

They probably think politics is a game of pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan / Things Even The Igbos Dont Know About Biafra / Doyin Okupe Is Not Our Member - Accord Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.