Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) (6314 Views)

Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by obyrich(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2023
lhordspy:

Amaechi is a backstabber. People like that dont end well, politically.

Rochas is still very well in the mix. A strong and respected member of APC alongside Akpabio.
We saw how he was hounded in the build up to the APC presidential primaries. We saw how his bridge could not earn him a single vote during the presidential primaries. We are also aware that he doesn't have a say in what happens in APC, Imo state and national. Okorocha is Never a silent operator.

Was Amaechi a back-stabber when he was financing Buhari's campaign and fighting Jonathan in 2014/2015?

I didn't mention Akpabio. Let's leave him out of this.

1 Like

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2023
Wike😆
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by tesppidd: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
He has done nothing to you, I live in Rivers too. Has anybody stopped you from doing your business? You hate because everybody hates him, it's human nature to go with the fad, without PDP a lot of persons will be nothing, so why single him out. If he's doing anti party, how has that affected you personally.
lol

This guy is so myopic.

See the kind of elementary questions he is asking.. grin

So my state governor must offend me personally before I criticize him?
How old are you?

What a silly logic!

And why won't I single him out when he is acting like the headmaster of PDP?
Giving the impression that there is no PDP without him?

Wike remains the worst governor is Rivers history.

When he leaves May 29, everything will come out.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Thewrath(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2023
lhordspy:
This is how politics is played.

Build bridges, alliances, friendship across all tribe, religion and irrespective of political parties.

But one man and his people with entitlement mentality, expect the biggest political seat in the country should be given to them on the basis of self-pity.

Obi came third with 6million+ votes from largely ibos and Christians. Instead of sitting back and analysing the areas he failed like Northwest, NorthEast, and Southwest. Take advantage of the infighting within PDP, capitalise on that and woo the aggrieved PDP member to his side in preparation for 2027, especially in the Northern states. He and his people are launching post-election attacks and more attacks on the people that voted against them.

To be progressive in life, one need to be persuasive not arrogant, win or lose. But No, Obidients are going Nzogbu Nzogbu on anyone and everything, cancelling even foreigners. At the end of the day, they will still be the one crying marginalisation and segregation.

A case of Orji uzo kalu, a man that couldn't deliver his senatorial district for his party in the presidential but won his own senatorial seat. In an election, conducted same day, same time.; Same hours, same minutes. Infact it is only ballot paper that separated them.

Yet he want the seat of the senate president given to him on the platter of pity-party for his region.

They probably think politics is a game of pity.

You call this bridge building?
1)No one built bridges more than the igbos in the last election.
2)Labour Party votes did not come from igbos or Christians alone but Nigerians at large.

Your statement is shrouded in hate,and it’s that hate that will never allow you and your likes see effort in whatever alliances or bridges igbos built…all these are stale now,the igbos know what they want and at the right time they will get it.

Didn’t others yorubas contest against tinubu in the primaries?
But when it comes to igbos you shout they don’t like themselves,everyone is coming out…igbos stood for their own during the election,samething others did,so what makes yours special?

1 Like

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Thewrath(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2023
Dialpad:
They don't think that way... rather than form alliances, they will continually wail for the next 8yrs

You call this bridge building?
1)No one built bridges more than the igbos in the last election.
2)Labour Party votes did not come from igbos or Christians alone but Nigerians at large.

Your statement is shrouded in hate,and it’s that hate that will never allow you and your likes see effort in whatever alliances or bridges igbos built…all these are stale now,the igbos know what they want and at the right time they will get it.

Didn’t others yorubas contest against tinubu in the primaries?
But when it comes to igbos you shout they don’t like themselves,everyone is coming out…igbos stood for their own during the election,samething others did,so what makes yours special?

1 Like

Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
Front0lane:
No vex I forgot you are from hell.
You must be Hellien not Igbo. Feel free to rot in the hottest part of hell.

where is your head slamming piggy of a father, with 72 virgins in hell I guess. Scumbag
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
You dont even know Obi's petition. Results of 11 states are being contested including Rivers, Benue, Plateau, Lagos, Imo etc. When the real results is agreed by the tribunal, Obi comes first. There's no need to use the word rigging in election petition anymore, just bring your results from polling units, gets lots of witnesses including results with other political parties and forensics.
lhordspy:

Stolen mandate without filing anything like rigging in the court petition.

Or is your mandate hidden under FCT 25%.

Or maybe inside Tinubu's drug case

Or maybe inside Shettima's nomination.
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
tesppidd:
lol

This guy is so myopic.

See the kind of elementary questions he is asking.. grin

So my state governor must offend me personally before I criticize him?
How old are you?

What a silly logic!

And why won't I single him out when he is acting like the headmaster of PDP?
Giving the impression that there is no PDP without him?

Wike remains the worst governor is Rivers history.

When he leaves May 29, everything will come out.
LoL, you're not the only person from rivers, you're probably an Amaechi or Cole supporter that's why you hate him, unfortunately your hate is a waste of time, he'll keep doing exploit at the expense of your mental health, I hope you won't die of depression or high blood pressure. I'll advise you to focus on Your life cos in the coming days that hatred will consume you and you'll be forced to commit suicide.
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by tesppidd: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
LoL, you're not the only person from rivers, you're probably an Amaechi or Cole supporter that's why you hate him, unfortunately your hate is a waste of time, he'll keep doing exploit at the expense of your mental health, I hope you won't die of depression or high blood pressure. I'll advise you to focus on Your life cos in the coming days that hatred will consume you and you'll be forced to commit suicide.
My mental health?

Nonsense
Rubbish

Na only Wike don be governor for Nigeria??

Lol.

May 29th your thugnor will be out of office and like every other governor before him he will be relegated.

90 percent of his asskissers like yourself who call and visit him, he will see no more.
Even you, your face will finally be untucked from his asss.

Fayose did more than this, where is he today?

Just a little over one month.

Wike is the worst thing ever to happen to Rivers in the shape of governor.

Choke on that!
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
tesppidd:
My mental health?

Nonsense
Rubbish

Na only Wike don be governor for Nigeria??

Lol.

May 29th your thugnor will be out of office and like every other governor before him he will be relegated.

90 percent of his asskissers like yourself who call and visit him, he will see no more.
Even you, your face will finally be untucked from his asss.

Fayose did more than this, where is he today?

Just a little over one month.

Wike is the worst thing ever to happen to Rivers in the shape of governor.

Choke on that!
At least he has been governor and he successfully made his preferred candidate governor, has anybody in your family ever been governor? The worst you can do is come online and wail, recent governor or ex governor, wherever he goes he'll be treated preferentially.
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
At least he has been governor and he successfully made his preferred candidate governor, has anybody in your family ever been governor? The worst you can do is come online and wail, recent governor or ex governor, wherever he goes he'll be treated preferentially.
Am sure you abuse Buhari all day long.

Buhari is President.

Has anyone in your generation ever become Community association president talkless of Nigerian President?

Tell me you don't abuse Buhari all day and night?

In summary political office is not the peak of human glory and achievement.

Stop reasoning with that typical zoo mentality.

Your logic stinks!
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by vanitybutiwanti: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
tesppidd:
Am sure you abuse Buhari all day long.

Buhari is President.

Has anyone in your generation ever become Community association president talkless of Nigerian President?

Tell me you don't abuse Buhari all day and night?

In summary political office is not the peak of human glory and achievement.

Stop reasoning with that typical zoo mentality.

Your logic stinks!
you're a fool, I don't abuse any political office holder because I know that if majority of you holier than thou miscreant are given opportunities you'll do worse, why should I abuse people that I have never had personal businesses or dealings with, I understand life and all it entails. I'm not an emotional dingbats like you hypocrites.
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
This one thinking upside down always. Everyone to you is suffering from poverty grin
Always thinking that everyone needs to support rogues and criminals to eat and survive. Slaves

How many Nigerians can afford three square meals today. What is the economic situation in Nigeria. The Inflation rate is above 21%. You Tinubu's supporters brought Nigeria to its knees after bringing Buhari. Always weird in thinking .
Stop crying . Government is not in position to get square meals for You. Go out and hustle , get back to school and lean better work that can give you square meals . Stop relying and blaming government for everything . You are Soo responsible for the position you meet yourself . You have no excuse .many Nigerians are making better life while you are here blaming and Makin unessesary excuses
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
Gbaja
Is
The head
Of the
New Cabal

Just like
Buhari
Was
Incapacitated

Tinubu
Is no different
He is in hospital I think

So
All correspondence goes through Gbaja

My thoughts anyway
gbaja is fine, he is a good leader unlike buhari cabals, they are animals
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
So is Tinubu responsible for the sacked workers? If Obi had won and he was gearing up for swearing in, would you have blamed obi for their sack? Many of you are unrealistic and you live in the cloud, even if Obi becomes president, people will still complain about hardship in Nigeria, there's no messiah or savior, your continent is disadvantaged, there is no African country at par with the developed countries at the moment yet you guys believe one messiah will come and change things, if you were the president what would you have done differently to retain those workers, you see, it's very easy to stay on the internet to hurl insults and bark like dogs but you guys don't know anything.
u r experienced bro, 95% of OBIDIENTs are unreasonable
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

You will spend the next 8 years writing epistle about who won and who didn't win, building bridge and Igbo this and that while the country goes in shambles.
My company just sacked over 60 managers and over 100 non-managers due to bad economic situations.
Many businesses are folding up. Banks are secretly sacking workers yet Obi is the problem of APC government.
Wike is not building bridge to make Nigeria better. He is looking for appointment from Tinubu so that he can continue to enjoy the national cake.
Tinubu has fulfilled his ambition to become president, he doesn't care if everybody dies the next day.
Get sense if you can.
grin to get that sense na him be the problem,some people don give Mallam their brains to roast suya by the road side...
Re: Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by tesppidd: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you're a fool, I don't abuse any political office holder because I know that if majority of you holier than thou miscreant are given opportunities you'll do worse, why should I abuse people that I have never had personal businesses or dealings with, I understand life and all it entails. I'm not an emotional dingbats like you hypocrites.
If you don't abuse any political holder then you are a douchebag.

If you have to have personal dealings before you criticize a politician then you are a boob.

Go on and continue to deep your face very deep into Wike's asss, maybe you would get a little taste of the 40 year old whiskey that way since you could never afford it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Niger Protesters Gives Nigerian President New Name / OBJ Threatens To Quit PDP Chair Over Speakership Zoning / African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.