Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" (1107 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" by Enenim(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Just In: "DNA Test revealed that Yul Edochie is not the father of Judy Austin's son" - Investigative Journalist Kemi Olunloyo reveals!!!
investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has claimed that Yul Edochie is not the father of Judy Austin's son.
Recall that a few days ago, media personality Daddy Freeze disclosed in a video that a popular Nigerian celebrity has discovered through a DNA test that he is not the biological father of the son he welcomed with his second wife.
After this disclosure, a lot of people suspected Yul Edochie because he had earlier deleted the photos of his son and second wife, Judy Austin from his Instagram page.
Well today In a fresh disclosure, Kemi Oluloyo has taken to her Facebook page to reveal emphatically that the DNA test that was conducted on the second wife of the actor showed her son did not belong to Yul Edochie.
She wrote: "I just heard that DNA tests revealed that Judy Austin's son was not fathered by Yul Edochie".
Re: DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" by Oloki: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Wahala. Upon all the drama.
Re: DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" by Kobojunkiee: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2023
Enenim:
Just In: "DNA Test revealed that Yul Edochie is not the father of Judy Austin's son" - Investigative Journalist Kemi Olunloyo reveals!!!
Source abi sauce? undecided
Re: DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" by Dogalmighty17: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
This is one family o! Is this man the only married man in Nigeria? When only news about your family is generating clicks and trending nationwide since last year then you have failed as a man.

How can only one man be jumping from disaster to disaster? He has forgotten that it is no more movie he is acting. His life has become more interesting than any movie he has ever been in.

Only you marry another person wife. Only you your first son die. Only you your second wife dey fail DNA test. It doesn't make sense anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" by Kobojunkiee: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
■ This is one family o! Is this man the only married man in Nigeria? When only news about your family is generating clicks and trending nationwide since last year then you have failed as a man. How can only one man be jumping from disaster to disaster? He has forgotten that it is no more movie he is acting. His life has become more interesting than any movie he has ever been in.Only you marry another person wife. Only you your first son die. Only you your second wife dey fail DNA test. It doesn't make sense anymore.
1. I completely disagree abeg! If there is truth to this story then this man has successfully transformed his very reality and life into a Nollywood movie to reach an audience greater than any other Nollywood movie ever made. A box office mega-hit! He needs to keep it coming abeg! grin

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" by Stubborn82: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
Anything from kemi blog, my hand no dey o, that woman na aggressive blogger, she no dey get correct news, just fake news she get
Re: DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" by sisisioge: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
Haaaaa! He and his family have suffered too much for this to be true o. All that wahala for nothing? OP are you sure? What a shame! What a disaster! What an unfortunate breach of peace! It is well fa. It better not be true biko.
Re: DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" by frozen70(f): 3:35am On Apr 20, 2023
Enenim:
investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has claimed that Yul Edochie is not the father of Judy Austin's son.
Recall that a few days ago, media personality Daddy Freeze disclosed in a video that a popular Nigerian celebrity has discovered through a DNA test that he is not the biological father of the son he welcomed with his second wife.
After this disclosure, a lot of people suspected Yul Edochie because he had earlier deleted the photos of his son and second wife, Judy Austin from his Instagram page.
Well today In a fresh disclosure, Kemi Oluloyo has taken to her Facebook page to reveal emphatically that the DNA test that was conducted on the second wife of the actor showed her son did not belong to Yul Edochie.
She wrote: "I just heard that DNA tests revealed that Judy Austin's son was not fathered by Yul Edochie".

When they say stay with one wife, they will not hear, now he has lost a bigger thing than the thing he though he has gained

And equally lost his sanity too

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On Apr 20, 2023
Stubborn82:
Anything from kemi blog, my hand no dey o, that woman na aggressive blogger, she no dey get correct news, just fake news she get
E be like say this story get koko o cause the other day Daddy freeze sef been air say dem confirm say DNA evidence show say the son wey one celeb been think say na im own na lie. grin
Re: DNA Test Revealed That Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin's Son" by Foodqueen(f): 5:19am On Apr 20, 2023
He lost many everything chasing what does not belong to him.

He shouldn't be left alone this time cos depression is real.

(1) (Reply)

Ugent Pls I Need Help / Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children! / 8 Year Olds Getting A Bikini Wax?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.