Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,599 members, 7,865,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Marriage Conflict: HAVE FAITH - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Conflict: HAVE FAITH (237 Views)

Marriage Conflict: Act In Love Alway / “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Conflict: HAVE FAITH by Talk2Edward(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Many couples have bickered and quarreled so long that they lose hope things will ever improve. They resign themselves to go on quarreling and hating the rest of their lives, or they end the marriage by divorce.

Couples need to believe that, by God's power, they CAN resolve their marriage problems if both parties will really work at it.
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. If we trust in ourselves we may fail. But we must believe that Jesus will provide the strength we need to please to God.

Careful thought will convince us that serious marriage conflict is not God's will for us. God created marriage for the good of man and woman. He never intended for marriage to be a source of hatred and bitter grudges.

Hatred, bitter quarreling, and alienation in our homes mean that someone is disobeying God.
Either the problem began because someone disobeyed God, or else the original problem led someone to commit other sinful acts. In either case, serious marriage problems almost always involve sin.

If so, then we can overcome the problems by the same methods the Bible describes for overcoming other sins! Recognizing that sin is the root of the problem gives hope, because a Christian knows that God has the solution to sin.

However, marriage involves two people. A problem between two people can only be completely removed if both parties are willing to work at it. If only one person obeys God, the other person can keep the problem alive.

However, if your partner will not work to improve the marriage, this does not remove your responsibility to do what you can.
To please God, you must follow His will regardless of what your partner does. You must believe that you can please God regardless of how others act.

1 John 5:4 - If we are born of God, we overcome the world through faith. This includes overcoming improper family relations, but we must believe that it can be done by the power of God.

If both parties commit themselves to practice God's plan, any couple can eliminate sin from their marriage. And regardless of whether or not your partner obeys God, you can still please God if you will follow the steps we are about to describe.
[1 Cor. 10:13; 2 Cor. 9:8; Josh. 1:5-9; Eph. 3:20,21]

If you are going through a very difficult times in your marriage and needs someone whom you can talk to and pray with...Please feel free to talk to me. I promise you that by the grace of God you will be happy you did.

I am Edward Freedom. I am very passionate about Marriage and family issues. I am called by God to "Rescue and Restore the Families of men Back to God's glory and Praise". My Job is to see you happily married.

Talk2Edward: Cal or WhatsApp ... +2348028821311.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Normal Blood Pressure For The First Time / Benefits Of Having A Humidifier In Homes Or Offices / Where Can I Get TSTV Remote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.