Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

“I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine (579 Views)

Marriage Conflict: HAVE FAITH / Joyce West Pens Down Emotional Birthday Message To Her Father, Pa Elder David... / Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by LetDemKnow(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2022

Kanye West has not given up faith in his marriage with estranged wife, beauty mogul, supermodel, and reality TV star Kim Kardashian.

Although both celebs seem to have had a thing or two to do with other people, Kim in particular, confirming she’s dating SNL host, Pete Davidson, whom she had a Valentines dinner date with.

Ever since Kim and Davidson’s relationship became official, Kanye has not hidden his disapproval, accusing the Kardashian’s of trying to deny him access to his children, allegedly spreading unconfirmed rumours about Davidson’s health status and sex orientation, and even removing Kim-related content from his Instagram page.

However, the 44-year old rapper took to the same Instagram on Monday, 14th February to declare publicly that there’s no bad blood between him and Kim.

“I DON’T HAVE BEEF WITH KIM I LOVE MY FAMILY SO STOP THAT NARRATIVE IM NOT GIVING UP ON MY FAMILY I BOUGHT THIS COAT FOR KIM BEFORE SNL I THOUGHT IT WAS PARTICULARLY SPECIAL I HAVE FAITH THAT WE‘LL BE BACK TOGETHER” wrote Kanye before showing love to the media, specifically Daily Mail.

“I NEVER HAD ANYTHING AGAINST DAILYMAIL I GOT LOVE FOR EVERYONE IN THE MEDIA AND I WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD,” he continued, explaining that he addresses his personal issues on public platforms because he’s already susceptible to scrutiny from the media. I SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE MEDIA OUTLETS THE SAME WAY A BALL PLAYER SPEAKS TO THE REFS THE WORLD IS OUR COURT LIKE A BASKETBALL COURT AND THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION WE HAVE A PUBLIC RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE WE ARE PUBLIC FIGURES SO TO THE PUBLIC AND TO THE PRESS SOMETIMES PEOPLE CALL ME CRAZY BUT TO BE IN LOVE IS TO BE CRAZY ABOUT SOMETHING AND I AM CRAZY ABOUT MY FAMILY HAPPY VALENTINES.”

Check out Kanye’s post below.

https://mediarants.com/i-have-faith-that-well-be-back-together-kanye-west-pens-heartfelt-valentine-message-for-kim-amid-family-crises/
Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Romanoff(f): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sometimes, you don't know the value of what you have till you lose it.

But from what I've been seeing on shaderoom, it's safe to say Kim is gone, especially with the "You" stalker and toxic vibes Ye has been giving.

1 Like

Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Mariangeles(f): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
Before you know it, they’d be back together, then “renew their vows”.
Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by scrolldown88: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lover boy Kanye. I pray he gets her back. Though I have a feeling that now that he's the one practically begging to have her back, if she eventually agrees to return to him, she will show him pepper.
Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by cococandy(f): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
The way this niqqa humiliated Amber Rose because a white woman Kim K smiled at him. Now look at him groveling. She and her family should show him that “rAciSm dOesn’t eXist” like he so fondly used to say.
Now he’s playing the race card too. Disingenuous undecided

3 Likes

Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Boomboost(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2022
Romanoff:
Sometimes, you don't know the value of what you have till you lose it.

But from what I've been seeing on shaderoom, it's safe to say Kim is gone, especially with the "You" stalker and toxic vibes Ye has been giving.

SHE LOVES HIS VIBES...Things are probably how they are cos women are complicated. Well, Kanye is a bag of crazy too.
Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2022

4 Likes

Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Mariangeles(f): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
In which universe?

Wait for it.
They both live for attention.

I wouldn’t even be surprised the whole “break up” thing was publicity stunt, considering how fast they both “moved on” to date other people.
Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mariangeles:
Before you know it, they’d be back together, then “renew their vows”.
Na so oo... I don't really know much about the couple myself but I suspect that they might be back together again soon. undecided
Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Mariangeles(f): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Na so oo... I don't really know much about the couple myself but I suspect that they might be back together again soon. undecided

Kobo, with those two, anything is possible. cheesy
They were made for each other.
Kim loves attention as much as Kanye love to give it to her.
Kim too is very patient with and tolerant of Kanye’s episodes he seem to have from time to time.

1 Like

Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2022

4 Likes

Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by NairalandMD: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by MufasaLion: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Here I go on a new trip, here I go acting too lit
Here I go acting too rich, here I go with a new chick
And I know what the truth is, still playing after two kids
It's a lot to digest when your life always moving
Architectural Digest, but I needed home improvement
60 million dollar home, never went home to it
Genius gone clueless, it's a whole lot to risk
Alcohol Anonymous, who's the busiest loser?

Heated by the rumors, read into it too much
Fiending for some true love, ask Kim, "What did you love?"
Hard to find what the truth is, but the truth was that the truth suck
Always seem to do stuff, but this time it was too much
Mm-mm-mm, mm-mm, everybody so judgmental
Everybody so judgmental
Everybody hurts, but I don't judge rentals
Mm-mm-mm, mm-mm, it was all so simple

Ye should forget about Kim.
Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by MufasaLion: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
NairalandMD:
who says kayamanta doesn't exist? grin
kanye wey bin dey form hard guy before grin
God sef fear woman, if 1 crayfish enta heaven ehn! then e don finally completely finish be dat... grin grin grin

Kanyamatta ain't real. Don't be decieved.
Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by MufasaLion: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
It's not a break up, but a divorce.

Yes, I know they both love attention but her divorce with Kanye is no publicity stunt. The chances of her reconciling with him are next to nil, definitely not with how unhinged he is.

Before marrying Kanye, she was married twice, filed for divorce both times, and once she did, she didn't reconcile with them. She never looks back once she files for divorce.

She has had that tendency to move on fast as well, so that she moved on fast to date Pete after dating Kanye is just how she operates and means she's done with him. This is not the same as rebounding but I believe she was done with Kanye way before she filed for divorce. She filed for divorce last year in February (2021) and by October she was dating Pete. Some people may consider that fast but her heart was probably no longer in the marriage way before then. There was one interview she did where she said Kanye would move to different cities every year or something and the only time they got along well was when they lived apart, she felt lonely in the marriage, she wanted a partner who would go to the gym with her and do the simple things in life with her but Kanye was obviously not present nor interested in them.

Bottom line is they were actually not compatible. Along with his psychotic behavior at times, such as the outlandish comments he made on Tv during his 2020 Presidential campaign rallies (he was bidding for the White House, lol), I don't blame Kim for divorcing him.

The chances of her going back to him is a -0.00000000%.

You're absolutely right about Kim, not just her, but her family inclusive. I really don't understand why niggas will get married to any of them. Well, I prefer Khloè and Kylie to other members.

As for Ye, he's a genius. He may seem psychotic sometimes but he's my guy anyday!
Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Mariangeles(f): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
It's not a break up, but a divorce.

Yes, I know they both love attention but her divorce with Kanye is no publicity stunt. The chances of her reconciling with him are next to nil, definitely not with how unhinged he is.

Before marrying Kanye, she was married twice, filed for divorce both times, and once she did, she didn't reconcile with them. She never looks back once she files for divorce.

You know, with those other guys, kids were not involved as in this case where she might put the kids into consideration, before making her final decision.

She has had that tendency to move on fast as well, so that she moved on fast to date Pete after dating Kanye is just how she operates and means she's done with him. This is not the same as rebounding but I believe she was done with Kanye way before she filed for divorce. She filed for divorce last year in February (2021) and by October she was dating Pete. Some people may consider that fast but her heart was probably no longer in the marriage way before then. There was one interview she did where she said Kanye would move to different cities every year or something and the only time they got along well was when they lived apart, she felt lonely in the marriage, she wanted a partner who would go to the gym with her and do the simple things in life with her but Kanye was obviously not present nor interested in them.

Bottom line is they were actually not compatible. Along with his psychotic behavior at times, such as the outlandish comments he made on Tv during his 2020 Presidential campaign rallies (he was bidding for the White House, lol), I don't blame Kim for divorcing him.

The chances of her going back to him is a -0.00000000%.

Well, let’s see how it all goes, ‘cause with those two, anything can happen.
Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Faith That We’ll Be Back Together”- Kanye West Pens Heartfelt Valentine by MufasaLion: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Yup, her and Khloe's relationships with black men have always ended badly. But they do choose problematic black men to begin with. Khloe's ex, Lamar Odom's drug abuse ended their marriage, ended his NBA career, and landed him in a coma /near-fatal overdose. Her recent baby Daddy too, Tristan, is another story.

I think you mean you prefer "Kendall and Kylie". With the exception of Travis's astroworld tragedy last year, in which he has denied legal liability and is looking to dismiss the 11 lawsuits he's named in, Kendall and Kylie have kept their relationships private and have better relationships compared to their sisters.

Kanye is no musical genius, though I may be biased because I've never cared much for his music. Someone who defended Bill Cosby and even claimed slavery was a choice. He's no genius but an idiot.

Khloè is an idiot when it comes to relationships. She's always confused and indecisive especially when it comes to Odom Lamar. He's more like her soulmate.

I like both the Jenner sisters but I just got this soft spot for Khloè. Khloè seem to me as a more reasonable and not this lousy type. I was really happy French Montana didn't marry her. The relationship really helped his career also. I like Kylie because she's with Travis Scott and also because of her success at young age.

Travis Scott is my guy always. He really messed up with the Astroworld concert. I watched several vidoes on the tragedy. The one that made me sad the most was a teenager calling for help. I really can't remember her words exactly but it was something like, "I can't breathe" or "I can't move." Even when a dude was screaming call 911, Travis Scott was just performing. I was really looking forward to the concert but unfortunately, the shit happened! I hope Travis gets cleared.

Ye was an idiot for defending Bill Cosby, but then, he's got the right to his opinion. I love Ye, regardless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Move To Lekki If You Work There / 5 Things You Must Never Say To Your Husband For A Peaceful Marriage / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.