Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

How To Print Photocard (nov Gce '07)? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Print Photocard (nov Gce '07)? (5583 Views)

HELP PLEASE: Wrong Gender On My Jamb's Photocard / How Can I Print Jamb Utme Photocard / Jamb Photocard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Print Photocard (nov Gce '07)? by Kindy: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2007
Hello Nairalander,
Please, advise me on how to print PHOTOCARD for NOV GCE 2007 from WAEC website, Have they posted centres yet. Please, help me.
Thanks.

Kindy
Re: How To Print Photocard (nov Gce '07)? by ferdimako1: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2007
Yeah me too. I wanna know where that becomes possible. Secondly I wanna know if WAEC has released May/June 2007 cos' the rumor is rife. It's normally the tradition cos' many folks really await it to register as freshmen. I think it comes out for checking in mid September but with the computer and what JAMB has done this year, who knows.
Re: How To Print Photocard (nov Gce '07)? by medman007(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2007
Hello Fellow NLs,

This morning i logged on to the suite to prin my jr. sister's photo card and when i logged in, the page it brought up look like when i want register but at the top of the page, i saw print photo card, confirmation page and others. when i click on photo card, the page will just load and return to the same page and it will bring a pop up box to log in but all i did was to close the pop up and click on confirmation page and i pop up box came up and showed me the confirmation page and after this i tried to click on the print photo card and it showed on the pop up page where the confirmation shows initially. so you can as well follow this proceedure and see if it will work for you but make sure pop up is enabled on the system you will use.

Rgds,

Ahmed.

ahmed_ola007@yahoo.com, 08052324819
Re: How To Print Photocard (nov Gce '07)? by saucekid(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2007
SPEAKING WITH AUTHORITY FROM WAEC,THE PHOTOCARDS AINT OUT YET.IT IS STILL BEING UPLOADED[tt][/tt] lipsrsealed shocked
Re: How To Print Photocard (nov Gce '07)? by raphillo: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2007
the centres are not on the net for now, but i think it should be available any moment from now.
Re: How To Print Photocard (nov Gce '07)? by oloba(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2007
Hello Ahmed,The same thing apply to my Brothere.And I went to WAEC office in ogba and i was told their to go to Yaba to correct it.
So am goint to Yaba tomorrow.Will get back to the House of any outcome

(1) (Reply)

Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) / First Son Of Senator Bukola Saraki Graduated From London School (photos) / UNILAG Part-time Form For 2015/2016 Academic Session Now Available !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.