Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? (1099 Views)

SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan / 'nigeria's Disintegration Is Imminent If Jonathan Is Re-elected' / How Can Boko Haram Reveal Their Sponsor To A Negotiator, Any Sense In That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by chima2011: 2:57am On Sep 22, 2011
Can boko haram lead to Nigeria's Disintegration?

Do you think it is possible for this boko haram issue to serve as a catalyst in the disintegration of Nigeria?

To me if boko haram activities is unchecked, Nigeria is surely headed in the USSR direction
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by udezue(m): 3:05am On Sep 22, 2011
It will.
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:09am On Sep 22, 2011
To be honest, I hope it does. I really do.
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by udezue(m): 3:40am On Sep 22, 2011
Gbam @ Chineyen
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by mensdept: 4:21am On Sep 22, 2011
There was a report saying Naija will collapse by 2015, and looking at places like Lagos, Borno, and Abia state, even Ijaws fighting with Bini of all folks (lol), I'm sure it's very likely.

Something called Naija should had been partitioned in the 1960s, which was the then obvious and right thing to do, instead we had a bunch of cowards, crooks, and self-acclaimed kings (on all sides), who refused to seriously plan and chart the future for their people.

Boko Haram will continue to kill, bomb, intimidate, and govt will just appease them, as well as a round of applause from the Arab overlords that see Africans as foot soldiers (aka Libya) and nothing more.

But when the time comes that some stake holders are serious about dissolving the "country", do you think Boko and their backers would go along or simply tone down for a bit, because after all, do they REALLY want the non fanatics to be on their own?
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by Jenifa1: 4:24am On Sep 22, 2011
mens dept:

There was a report saying Naija will collapse by 2015,

whoever said that is responsible for the collapse. I mean either they are God or they planned it themselves.
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by mensdept: 4:42am On Sep 22, 2011
Jenifa_:

whoever said that is responsible for the collapse. I mean either they are God or they planned it themselves.

Please lets leave God out of this.

Yes, Naija has some promising things going for it, like Dbanj music videos shot in London.

Anyway, just take a good look at the country for the most part. Doesnt it seem as if its about to collapse anytime soon?
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by Obiagu1(m): 4:45am On Sep 22, 2011
Have they set the date?
It'll be the happiest day of my life.
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by hunter121: 4:51am On Sep 22, 2011
lets leave God out of this.
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 22, 2011
the voice of the people is the voice of God!
the people never voted to be held hostage in this contraption. thus i doubt nigeria was ever God's plan
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by Pysam(m): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2011
mens dept:

Yes, Naija has some promising things going for it, like Dbanj music videos shot in London.

Anyway, just take a good look at the country for the most part. Doesnt it seem as if its about to collapse anytime soon?
How can u leave God out of this who then do u want to bring in. I m really suprise at u.your confidences of a possible one Nigeria is in D'banj's video in london? Broda wait up and right cos even nija remain as one. Jesus is coming soon
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by Pysam(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2011
mens dept:

How can u leave God out of this who then do u want to bring in. I m really suprise at u.your confidences of a possible one Nigeria is in D'banj's video in london? Broda wait up and right cos even nija remain as one. Jesus is coming soon
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by Pysam(m): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2011
mens dept:

Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by chima2011: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2011
na wa o!
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by ak47mann(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
now it don turn religion grin grin
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by jamace(m): 6:05am On Sep 23, 2011
It can. Already, it is a powerful signal towards that.
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by chima2011: 3:54am On Sep 24, 2011
It can because Nigerian govt is not tackling the major people they should be looking out for - that is the financiers, Ali Modu Sheriff and co. (IBB and Atiku Inclusive)
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by udezue(m): 5:54am On Sep 24, 2011
It will happen in Jesus Name We Pray AMEN! AMADIOHA please expedite the disintegration of that oppressive entity and grant us our freedom and real African independence. ISEE!!!
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by mail4gift2(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2011
udezue:

It will happen in Jesus Name We Pray AMEN! AMADIOHA please expedite the disintegration of that oppressive entity and grant us our freedom and real African independence. ISEE!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, ISEEE
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2011
If Niger Delta crisis with all the sophisticated arms it brought in circulation couldn't destroy Nigeria,how can boko haran destroy it ?
Re: Can Boko Haram Lead To Nigeria's Disintegration? by jamace(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2011
If Niger Delta crisis with all the sophisticated arms it brought in circulation couldn't destroy Nigeria,how can boko haran destroy it ?

Niger Delta militants agitated for more benefits from the resources accruing to the nation from their land. Their activities revolved around the Niger Delta States only except the independence day bomb blast at Abuja. The persons behind MEND are known. The Niger Delta request can be met and in fact has been met by the federal govt via the Amnesty Programme and I must add that they deserved the Amnesty Programme.

Boko Haram on the other hand wants to force you and I to believe and become part and parcel of their religious faith which is a breach of the fundamental human rights of citizens and against the Constitution of the FRN. Their terrorist activities have transcended borders, into states other than their Sharia states. As I am typing now, their threats reverberate in all parts of the federation, causing great fear among the citizens. They have carried out bombing activities in some states outside their Sharia geo-political zones and has threatened to extend to all the nook and crannies of Nigeria until their demand for an islamised Nigeria is met. They are pure faceless religious jihadists with sprinkling of political motives.

Boko Haram demand is not tenable, not grantable and does not deserve any amnesty programme because it is against the secular state provision of The Constitution of the FRN. It is either BH is crushed in its entirety and Nigeria continues to remain as an entity, or the nation will have to disintegrate (peacefully or through blood shed) to preserve the fundamental rights of non-muslim citizens.

Surely, Nigeria and Nigerians reject in its entirety the planned islamisation of themselves and the Nigeria Nation by Boko Haram.

(1) (Reply)

This Hausa Man Has Lived In Onitsha For 81 Years Selling Kwilikwili & Kunu Zaki / Gen. Buhari (rtd.) Speaks On Fuel Subsidy Removal / Result Of Threat On Pengassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.