Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" (7381 Views)

Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll / Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger / Betta Edu Faces Disqualification From APC Convention Over Electoral Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Keegan: 4:15am On Apr 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Mtchew. I am expecting more desperate attempt at grasping at straws as the election draws nearer.

Buhari is from Sudan
Tinubu is from Ghana
grin grin grin

Obi is from Fraudland

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by 2mch(m): 4:15am On Apr 16, 2023
valicious1:

Oponu can't u see the Nigeria here is doctored
Yea. It was done to show you fools that the document is photoshopped. They can use any font or color to do that dafty.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Ohislee(m): 4:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Tinubu won a primary defeating Ameachi and others

Tinubu remains the only marketable product to Muslim and Christian, North and South

We are all aware how Tinubu bought that primaries, using his criminal style of sharing dollars.

Mean while good men like Osinbajo who does not have criminal idealogies like Tinubu allowed only his popularity speak for him.

How would our Nation progress, if the highest seat of power can be bought?? This is what Obi supporters are against. However, I know you and every Tinubu's supporter would not understand.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Keegan: 4:22am On Apr 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
IGBO people are resilient and rugged. Imagine if Agbado fought the BIAFRAN war. An EMIR of LAGOS will be in existence today.

Zombies are useful idiots...

So whenever they yap..overlook them..keep moving. That resilient spirit kees them more than snypa, Awolowo drank.

You should be thankful to Awolowo and co but because most of you are senseless you wouldn't know what could have happened if the "No Victor No Vanquish" mantra hadn't been proclaimed.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by HilcomTech(m): 4:31am On Apr 16, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Pity your petty self first.

Igbos will always be fine.

They were fine under Buhari 5% and they will be fine even in another war.

Drug head

He is not the only one feeling sorry for IIGB0S
A lot of Nigerians also feel sorry for IIGB0S.

Their self inflicted pain and agony makes the rest of Nigeria feel sorry for them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Ofunaofu: 4:49am On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Sometimes I am tempted to pity Ibos other times I just enjoy the show of hope in hopelessness as displayed from the days of Ojuckwu now to the Ipob headless mob

According to report, before Tafa Balewa was murdered he layed a powerful curse and I think it has continued manifesting Politically

Is it the fault of the Igbos that Tinubu who is the presidential candidate of the APC in the last presidential election is a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known

Is it the fault of the Igbos that Tinubu, is a mysterious individual. There is no evidence anywhere to show that Tinubu is a Nigerian. No one in this country knows who Tinubu's father is, no one knows who is his mother, we are only aware of an adopted mother, where was Tinubu he adopted from? Togo, Benin Republic and recently Guinea Conakry.
Tinubu got no biological sisters and brothers or even kindred members

No evidence anywhere to show that Tinubu attended any primary and secondary school anywhere in Nigeria.

These are hard questions you should provide answers to but because of extreme bigotry you left the main issue to dragging and attacking a particular ethnic group that got absolutely nothing to do with the thread

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by idu1(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC had someone like Osinbajo but went with Tinubu. Something is seriously wrong with those people

Which company has osibanjo successfully run in his life before running Nigeria economy?

Tinubu was an accountant and economist in
an international firms. He retired, have private companies both some that are legal or not. He has run economy of Lagos state. Tinubu or Atiku are the most qualified candidates in the past election. But i ll take Tinubu over Atiku. Atiku has good private economic experience too. Obi is a vodoo economist. His chochocho up and down is too much. Tinubu will put very good economic plans in place. Guys should see beyond all these insults and name callings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by pquaver(m): 5:18am On Apr 16, 2023
AcuraZDX:
On Tinubu's INEC EC9 declaration, he stated that he has not obtained any other citizenship.

But he has Guinean citizenship, with his Guinean passport stating clearly that he was born in Nigeria - which means he obtained Guinean citizenship.

This is perjury. Lying under oath.

🤣🤣🤣 Werey

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by pquaver(m): 5:19am On Apr 16, 2023
AcuraZDX:
On Tinubu's INEC EC9 declaration, he stated that he has not obtained any other citizenship.

But he has Guinean citizenship, with his Guinean passport stating clearly that he was born in Nigeria - which means he obtained Guinean citizenship.

🤣🤣🤣 Werey.. They will rush in thinking e don happen only to see u laffin ur a** off at them
Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by pquaver(m): 5:20am On Apr 16, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC had someone like Osinbajo but went with Tinubu. Something is seriously wrong with those people

There is nothing wrong with u that left obiano and Umahi and went for obi abi?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Reinaldo:
Is it you APC? Oya go and vote for Osinanjo now. Stewpid people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Ireportlive: 5:29am On Apr 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Is it the fault of the Igbos that Tinubu who is the presidential candidate of the APC in the last presidential election is a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known

Is it the fault of the Igbos that Tinubu, is a mysterious individual. There is no evidence anywhere to show that Tinubu is a Nigerian. No one in this country knows who Tinubu's father is, no one knows who is his mother, we are only aware of an adopted mother, where was Tinubu he adopted from? Togo, Benin Republic and recently Guinea Conakry.
Tinubu got no biological sisters and brothers or even kindred members

No evidence anywhere to show that Tinubu attended any primary and secondary school anywhere in Nigeria.

These are hard questions you should provide answers to but because of extreme bigotry you leave the main issue to dragging and attacking a particular ethnic group that got absolutely nothing to do with the thread

Aren't you an Ibo man, this as the things that you occupy your mind with, even if you get all the explainations you were made to think the way you just did

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Ireportlive: 5:32am On Apr 16, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Imagine the audacity of a loser and riffraff. Igbo this, Igbo that. A thug and social bandit trying to measure importance with people who don't know you exist.

Imagine what unanimousity on Nairaland allows.

Get lost and find a better way to just continue surviving while Igbos lead a quality life in every spheres of life in Nigeria and the world over.

Why are you acting your episode of schizophrenia on my mention, can't you troll elsewhere or did I in Anyway qoute or mention you petty attention seeking troll

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Ofunaofu: 5:41am On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Aren't you an Ibo man, this as the things that you occupy your mind with, even if you get all the explainations you were made to think the way you just did

Please Stop this ethnic bigotry

Elections are over, The Igbos have moved on.

The Igbos you keep dragging and attacking are not the only people who voted for Peter Obi, people from other ethnic groups voted for him too including people from your ethnic group. Tinubu was also voted for by Igbos

So why all these attacks on people of a particular ethnic group just because of their democratic choice

This thread got absolutely nothing to do with the Igbos, David Hundeyin who first posted this information is not an Igbo man so why do you have to drag and attack the Igbos on a thread that got absolutely nothing to do with the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Ireportlive: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Please Stop this ethnic bigotry

Elections are over, The Igbos have moved on.

The Igbos you keep dragging and attacking are not the only people who voted for Peter Obi, people from other ethnic groups voted for him too including people from your ethnic group. Tinubu was also voted for by Igbos

So why all these attacks on people of a particular ethnic group just because of their democratic choice

This thread got absolutely nothing to do with the Igbos, David Hundeyin who first posted this information is not an Igbo man so why do you have to drag and attack the Igbos on a thread that got absolutely nothing to do with the Igbos.

Nothing like bigotry here....

I can bet my last nickel if we head to the page that published this obvious fake slanderous post against Tinubu, 80% of people commenting in support of such falasy and forgery are Ibos, by their name you shall know

So why the hide and seek game... A Northerner is always proud of their actions when stereotyped... Why are you ashamed of yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by astonished: 5:54am On Apr 16, 2023
Ndigbo have topped the list of those who labelled Tinubu as a drug lord.

But the funy thing is that drug trafficking business emanated in Southeast.

In fact, 96% of those that have been arrested for pushing drugs, within the country and overseas are from Southeast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by accordadoga25(f): 6:03am On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Sometimes I am tempted to pity Ibos other times I just enjoy the show of hope in hopelessness as displayed from the days of Ojuckwu now to the Ipob headless mob

According to report, before Tafa Balewa was murdered he layed a powerful curse and I think it has continued manifesting Politically

Hehehehehe grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Eniitankorede: 6:18am On Apr 16, 2023
AcuraZDX:

All of you obi miscreants need brain transplant. Your brains have knocked like a car engine. What will Tinubu do with Guinean citizenship of all places?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by badoh(m): 6:23am On Apr 16, 2023
Reinaldo:
If your brain is working, did Osinbajo not partake in the primaries? Will other interested candidates be denied participation in the primaries? Will Buhari force delegates to vote for Osinbajo? What political influence does Osinbajo has? Is Osinbajo a grassroot politician like Tinubu? Would Osinbajo be able to defeat Atiku in the north? For your information, APC would have lost gallantly had it been Osinbajo was APC candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by JOemmy(m): 6:31am On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

You didn't even bother to look critically if the allegations is fake or real before going ahead to be writing incoherent gibberish. If curses really work buhari and even ur drug daddy tinibu will be long dead by now.
Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Joeblazeochola(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2023
Na wa oh

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Ofunaofu: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

I can bet my last nickel if we head to the page that published this obvious fake slanderous post against Tinubu, 80% of people commenting in support of such falasy and forgery are Ibos, by their name you shall know

So why the hide and seek game... A Northerner is always proud of their actions when stereotyped... Why are you ashamed of yours

Provide an evidence for this and stop making wild assumptions backed by extreme bigotry and hatred for the Igbos
Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by fr3do(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2023
They should come out to deny the dual citizenship claim

The constitution clearly spelt it out that a willful citizen of another country can't be president
Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by clearcrystal: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Oya rush go add this to the petition 😂

APC think tanks knows how well to keep the OBIDIENTS busy and distracted.

Mugus

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by MrAgbako: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2023
Reinaldo:
so u IPOB headless lot can easily win osibanjo abi? If u no commot here I go wipe u cord for back.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Shevchenkko: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

You're a cursed entity
Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2023
But why is everything surrounding Tinubu full of illegalities? Dem swear for this man, never to come out clean and free from controversies?

This is the man INEC is imposing on us! Nigeria have never had it this bad
Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:42am On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

So David Hundeyin who posted this revelation on Twitter is now an igbo man? Is this how igbos live rent free in your subconscious?
Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Goodconcept78: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2023
After igbos Don impersonate and beg online for money finish. Next is to now start insulting Tinubu for Obi monumental failure

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Someone posted, rather than attacking the poster, you are attacking the commenters. How does it sound to tou
Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by HNICEARTH: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2023
Man is full of vices, a walking decomposing garbage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: PDP Will Bounce Back – Bode George Assures / Fire Engulfs NNPC Fuel Station In Yola, Adamawa State (video) / Super Good News For Federal Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.