Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" (7385 Views)

Tinubu Faces Another Legal Battle In Supreme Court Over 2023 Presidential Poll / Nigeria's President Tinubu Faces Backlash Over Military Intervention In Niger / Betta Edu Faces Disqualification From APC Convention Over Electoral Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by PapaHadum: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
I told Agbado supporters that Obidents are more resourceful than them, when it comes to scrutiny of people.

Peter Obi, didn't Insult or do anybody any harm, but Agbado supporters insulted, castigated, maligned Peter Obi, to the extent of issuing a 'Fake Passport' to a kriminal to impersonate Peter Obi

Now, Obidents beamed their Search light on the Jaga-foolish of Miscreants...and behold ..the Agbado Munching LORD and Gorilla 🦍 is from Guinea!!

That kriminal must be arrested for krimes AGAINST decency.

Let is be on record...because of tomorrow...we know the people that supported thiefnubuu.

Such a disgrace ...and utter embarrassment... grin

Remember, GO AND VERIFY!

FIRST TIME IN NIGERIA POLITICS!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by odysey: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Questions on your picture
1. Is the passport you used as example a diplomatic passport?

2. When was this issued and when is the one you claim as fake issued?

See eh before such information comes out It's 100% accurate
Your druglord will answer this one too

Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by PoliciaNLand: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Sometimes I am tempted to pity Ibos other times I just enjoy the show of hope in hopelessness as displayed from the days of Ojuckwu now to the Ipob headless mob

According to report, before Tafa Balewa was murdered he layed a powerful curse and I think it has continued manifesting Politically

tribal slurs
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by Eniitankorede: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
AcuraZDX:
On Tinubu's INEC EC9 declaration, he stated that he has not obtained any other citizenship.

But he has Guinean citizenship, with his Guinean passport stating clearly that he was born in Nigeria - which means he obtained Guinean citizenship.

This is perjury. Lying under oath.

Oluwole passport produced by Hundeyin the chief headless chicken. All his baby headless chicken are echoing the fake news with him. Wailing and pain is so deep with Obi supporters. I never knew that.
Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by FreeStuffsNG: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Shevchenkko:
You can even call God to ban me ode

Shevchenkko:
You're such a jobless mofo
nlfpmod seun
Re: Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury" by stanbright(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ireportlive:

Tinubu won a primary defeating Ameachi and others

Tinubu remains the only marketable product to Muslim and Christian, North and South
Don’t just mention Christian in the rubbish you are saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Engulfs NNPC Fuel Station In Yola, Adamawa State (video) / OBJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was An Insensitive Ego Trip - Soyinka / Ringim Deadline Expires. Will Gej Afford To Sack Igp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.