Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online (1188 Views)

British Govt Declines Comment On Obi’s Detention By UK Immigration / Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK / Angry Obidient Calls Out British PM Over Peter Obi Detention At UK Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Goodconcept78: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2023
With the current revelations of how the igbos create different social media accounts to impersonate other tribe and the international disgrace that Obi caused Nigerians with his detention in UK prison for 3 days. I think it is safe to say that the Igbos/Obidients cannot win any election in Nigeria again

Drop your thoughts below

5 Likes

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Goodconcept78: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2023
This needs to be on front page

Mynd4
Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by dangermouse(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Pls who have nokia 3310 pin mouth charger to borrow me. I dont have money to buy cos of the current economic situation in the country.
Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by PulaPower: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2023
Everything about them is fake!

3 Likes

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Goodconcept78: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2023
PulaPower:
Everything about them is fake!
overfake

4 Likes

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Jones4190(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2023
we know them no be today

3 Likes

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by JASONjnr(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Goodconcept78:
This needs to be on front page

Mynd4

In a bit to ridicule the entire tribe .. you ended up ridiculing yourself...

There is nothing similar between the two individuals that you just tried to merge up there....

The first person is using FirstBank with his name; Chinedu Benedict EfoAgu..

While the Second person is Chinedu Nathaniel Azubugwu

Just in case you didn't finish your primary school, those two names aren't the same.

The hatred you guys are cooking for Igbos, I pity you coz it's going to consume you...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by ba7man(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2023
This is just a tip of the iceberg.

Many Igbo impersonating Northerners and southwesterners are all over social media to deceive people that they are generally accepted in their quests for either Biafra or Peter Obi Presidency.

It's through give aways they expose theire true details due to their greed.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Goodconcept78: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

There is nothing similar between the two individuals that you just tried to merge up there....

Just in case you didn't finish your primary school, those two names aren't the same.

The hatred you guys are cooking for Igbos, I pity you coz it's going to consume you...
I am not surprised by your lack of deep reasoning.

The point is to expose the impersonation by igbo people, not to show that it is the same person.

Make una try dey use brain before una type

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by JASONjnr(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2023
Goodconcept78:
I am not surprised with your lack of deep reasoning.

The point is to expose the impersonation by igbo people, not to show that it is the same person.

Make una try dey use brain before una type

And you think, Hausas and Yorubas aren't impersonating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Splendid235: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2023
OP why not lead a campaign for Nigeria to dissolve so that the Igbo you hated so much to seize being part of this God forsaken country?

You hate Igbo but you still beg to be in the same country with them.Nobi juju be that?

An average Igbo person is disenchanted with your rubbish one Nigeria yet you are against their building a country of theirs but will open multiple threads to show your ignorance.

I want to let you know that it is not just hatred you have for Igbo but pure jealousy and envy.Continue hating while the Igbo continue progressing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by yarimo(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2023
Obi is a fraudster

3 Likes

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Godons1: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2023
dangermouse:
Pls who have nokia 3310 pin mouth charger to borrow me. I dont have money to buy cos of the current economic situation in the country.

Are you IGBO? If yes, drop your account details.

1 Like

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Roger3D(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2023
Splendid235:
[b]OP why not lead a campaign for Nigeria to dissolve [/b]so that the Igbo you hated so much to seize being part of this God forsaken country?

You hate Igbo but you still beg to be in the same country with them.Nobi juju be that?

An average Igbo person is disenchanted with your rubbish one Nigeria yet you are against their building a country of theirs but will open multiple threads to show your ignorance.

I want to let you know that it is not just hatred you have for Igbo but pure jealousy and envy.Continue hating while the Igbo continue progressing
And how is this supposed to be his responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Aldol: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

You must really be a very dull person....your comprehension is on negative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Aldol: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2023
Splendid235:
OP why not lead a campaign for Nigeria to dissolve so that the Igbo you hated so much to seize being part of this God forsaken country?

This is not about hate. You people and emotional blackmail eehn
React to the topic in question and not deviate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Aldol: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2023
The impersonators are many even on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by justtoodark: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2023
i dont think any igbo would become president either....
they like cuttin corners too much....

that obi tape was a k.o blow,but his followers keep on purin salt into wound....

people will remember this wahala over and over again when presented a igbo presidential candidate....

no chance....
as soon as people find out you are igbo,then forget it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by JASONjnr(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aldol:

You must really be a very dull person....your comprehension is on negative

Your hatred for Igbos makes you even more of a stupid animal.

1 Like

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Aldol: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

Your hatred for Igbos makes you even more of a stupid animal.
Heaven knows I don't hate igbos, why not talk on the topic? Emotional blackmailer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by JASONjnr(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aldol:

Heaven knows I don't hate igbos, why not talk on the topic? Emotional blackmailer

You're a fat liar....

Why are you pretending?

1 Like

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by HilcomTech(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2023
justtoodark:
i dont think any igbo would become president either....
they like cuttin corners too much....

that obi tape was a k.o blow,but his followers keep on purin salt into wound....

people will remember this wahala over and over again when presented a igbo presidential candidate....

no chance....
as soon as people find out you are igbo,then forget it....

No IIGB0 will ever win any presidential elections in Nigeria, even when buying things in the market, People are begining to avoid IIGB0 traders like a pleasure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by frankyychiji(f): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
Goodconcept78:
With the current revelations of how the igbos create different social media accounts to impersonate other tribe and the international disgrace that Obi caused Nigerians with his detention in UK prison for 3 days. I think it is safe to say that the Igbos/Obidients cannot win any election in Nigeria again

Drop your thoughts below
Obi was never detained for any number of days.
Obi can never be the international thief Tinubu.

You can keep trying but you will all fail.

Who cloned his travel documents?

Who had access to his data?

All of you involved in attempting to smear a descent would be brought to book!
Tell balanblu Bulaba to stop running.

1 Like

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Goodconcept78: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
frankyychiji:
Obi was never detained for any number of days.
Obi can never be the international thief Tinubu.

You can keep trying but you will all fail.

Who cloned his travel documents?

Who had access to his data?

All of you involved in attempting to smear a descent would be brought to book!
Tell balanblu Bulaba to stop running.
EVIDENCE was all over the internet.

If you like keep living in self denial

It won't stop Obi from being a known drug baron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by justtoodark: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
HilcomTech:

No IIGB0 will ever win any presidential elections in Nigeria, even when buying things in the market, People are begining to avoid IIGB0 traders like a pleasure.

they completly forgot all this years of insults ipob was dishin out against other non igbos....
sorry....suddenly singin national anthem at rallies is not gonna make people forget soo soon....

people showed their displeasure against them with their votes,now they are surprised....
stolen mandate my foot....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Are they from 'GUINEA' too? tongue
Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by frankyychiji(f): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
Goodconcept78:

It won't stop Obi from being a known drug baron
You wish..

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by PandoraObi: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
There are many igbos claiming to be yorubas online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Tmb78(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
PandoraObi:
There are many igbos claiming to be yorubas online
Many of them on nairaland.
Monika's like olaniyi, Obalola, omodua etc
And the worst set here are the ones calling themselves half Yoruba, half Igbo
People like Jaxxy, princeoflagos etc
You can never see them write anything good about their so called father's tribe
that is how they give themselves away!
They are so many here, and I pray seun does something before they turn Nairaland to a shadow of its former self like their sister Linda ikeji's blog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Tmb78:
Many of them on nairaland.
Monika's like olaniyi, Obalola, omodua etc
And the worst set here are the ones calling themselves half Yoruba, half Igbo
People like Jaxxy, princeoflagos etc
You can never see them write anything good about their so called father's tribe
that is how they give themselves away!
They are so many here, and I pray seun does something before they turn Nairaland to a shadow of its former self like their sister Linda ikeji's blog

Lol don't know what this is all about bt I always speak good of evert tribe even the Hausas. I try to see the glass half full than half empty.

That said I'm also a very objective person by nature so I criticize what I feel is wrong irrespective of who or what. However I don't think I've said anything significant bad or Ill about my tribe unless it was constructive criticism.

if u feel I have rubbished my tribe which I strongly doubt pls point it out so I can address it. Thanks.

Note I don't get involved in bigotry or racism nonsense. I don't tolerate it and I condem it.

1 Like

Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by Tmb78(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaxxy:

Lol don't know what this is all about bt I always speak good of evert tribe even the Hausas. I try to see the glass half full than half empty.

That said I'm also a very objective person by nature so I criticize what I feel is wrong irrespective of who or what. However I don't think I've said anything significant bad or Ill about my tribe unless it was constructive criticism.

if u feel I have rubbished my tribe which I strongly doubt pls point it out so I can address it. Thanks.

Note I don't get involved in bigotry or racism nonsense. I don't tolerate it and I condem it.
😂😂😂😂👏👏
Alaye, Keep telling yourself that
Re: Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online by jaxxy(m): 12:35am On Apr 17, 2023
Tmb78:
😂😂😂😂👏👏
Alaye, Keep telling yourself that

Well sadly for u I'm not one of those that trys to please people. I say my mind and keep it moving.

hypocrites and bigots can cry as much as they want I want do what is objectively wrong to please anyone's bigotry sentiments. And if that make u think whatever that's ur business. I'm not the type to be influenced or moved by bloody sentiments only facts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fed. Gov. Dispatches The Foreign Min. To Channel Studios After Obi’s Criticism / Tinubu Floating The Naira Is A Good Call / We Demolished Kano Roundabout Because It Carried Large Christian Cross, Says SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.