Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Need Someone Who Can Take My Younger Sister Boarding. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Someone Who Can Take My Younger Sister Boarding. (236 Views)

Bride Dies During Her Wedding Ceremony, Her Family Gives Younger Sister To Groom / See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday / The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Who Can Take My Younger Sister Boarding. by dontai(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2023
She is a first time traveler, and I want an immigration officer or anybody that know much about the Muritala Muhammad airport who can take her board her flight tomorrow, Thanks.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Take My Younger Sister Boarding. by gayman99: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2023
dontai:
She is a first time traveler, and I want an immigration officer or anybody that know much about the Muritala Muhammad airport who can take her board her flight tomorrow, Thanks.

Don't put your hopes in man. Pray and ask God for mercy and favour. You will be surprised at the end.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Take My Younger Sister Boarding. by dawnomike(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2023
dontai:
How old is she?
She really does not need anyone for that... I believe she can figure it all out once she gets there. She can always get help from other travelers
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Take My Younger Sister Boarding. by sunnymighty(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2023
dontai:

Don't forget to tell her not to accept anything at all from anybody at the airport.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Take My Younger Sister Boarding. by dontai(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2023
dawnomike:
How old is she?
She really does not need anyone for that... I believe she can figure it all out once she gets there. She can always get help from other travelers
she graduated just a month ago, I just want an itch free boarding for her, Lagos airport is too rough.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Take My Younger Sister Boarding. by dontai(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2023
sunnymighty:

Don't forget to tell her not to accept anything at all from anybody at the airport.
I will, thanks.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Take My Younger Sister Boarding. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
how difficult do you really think this is...?! any airline staff will help her get to her boarding gate. very simple matter!

(1) (Reply)

Spacex Starship, World’s Biggest Rocket, Explodes During First Flight Test / Giveaway Ongoing / How To Find Out If You Have Charges Against You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.