Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter (2600 Views)

Tinubu Effect: School Fees For A Federal University Now 200k Plus / MC Oluomo: "I Have Been Loyal To Tinubu Since 1999" / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by flyinnizam(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2023
David Hundeyin exposes Tinubu's Guinea citizenship and by Law can not be president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2023
A Narco state where Tinubu also happens to be a Citizen

6 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2023
Seems Guinea Bissau cleaner than Nigeria. No open gutters. Criminal Nigerian men always making noise about dirty Nigeria with open gutters everywhere. Criminal Nigerian men that have rendered our passport useless.

2 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by Flangelo12: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:

I shame for you.

Do you know the difference between Guniea and Guinea-Bissau?

13 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by PassingShot(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2023
flyinnizam:
David Hundeyin exposes Tinubu's Guinea citizenship and by Law can not be president of Nigeria
Moghalu captured it very aptly - "unlettered and uncultured nitwits".

So, how does the section of the constitution you attached prove that a person with dusl citizenship cannot be president?

Let me help you and your fellow unlettered Obidients here:
The provision clearly says that if you were not a Nigerian citizen by birth, you will forfeit your citizenship upon acquiring another country's citizenship if you were not born in that other country. In other words, you will not forfeit your Nigerian citizenship if you were born in Nigeria or born in that other country.

And our next president, BAT, as you all have also attested to him being of Iragbiji (according to you guys o), is a Nigerian by birth.

We keep teaching yo guys in the faint hope you would learn but una dey fall hands steadily.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by PulaPower: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2023
Flangelo12:

I shame for you.

For where..

They’re not that enlightened!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by flyinnizam(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:
exactly but Bisau is different although guinea is also a narco country

1 Like

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by flyinnizam(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2023
PassingShot:

So, how does the section of the constitution you attached prove that a person with dusl citizenship cannot be president?

The provision clearly says that if you were not a Nigerian citizen by birth, you will forfeit your citizenship upon acquiring another country's citizenship if you were not born in that other country. In other words, you will not forfeit your Nigerian citizenship if you were born in Nigeria or born in that other country.

And our next president, BAT, as you all have also attested to him being of Iragbiji (according to you guys o), is a Nigerian by birth.

We keep teaching yo guys in the faint hope you would learn but una dey fall hands steadily.

shut up...Tinubu the mandate thief sworn he does not have another citizenship

9 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by DesChyko: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Jesus

Trent don carry am go international scene, person still dey invite Uberfacts.

E kuku better as Tinubu go Europe go chill because these OBIdients keep the heat up and keep cooking.

It is not enough to be called 'Your Excellency'; the process that gets you there must be Excellent. As they say, a crown on the head of a thief is just a cap.

4 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by flyinnizam(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2023
Flangelo12:

I shame for you.

does it matter? Guinea is also a hard drug country

3 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by Flangelo12: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2023
flyinnizam:
does it matter? Guinea is also a hard drug country

Not Guinea-Bissau again?

grin

7 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by DesChyko: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2023
PassingShot:

And I will caption you aptly for what you are 'A political propaganda puppet'. You're playing the ostrich as if you've never heard of perjury.

You were running about Nairaland in the haydays, selling Buhari to all and sundry; anyone with quarter-decency well stay off politics for life because just like you, he's a fraud in his specialty.

Now you're on Tinubu's case, sneaking around as if we won't notice. May nature reward you for your role in willfully selling poisoned chalices to people.

That's how they sell propaganda to people and hide from it when caught out. In other news, the WhatsApp Group has edited the passport and released it to the boys to snatch it and run away with it

2 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by JASONjnr(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2023
PassingShot:

You know absolutely nothing and you're trying to sound smart but stu**d...

Tinubu has so much undiscovered worms that makes him so rotten and unfit to lead a country as diverse as Nigeria....

5 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by chubbyman(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2023
This haters are just grasping at straws hopelessly, what a shame smh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Flangelo12:

I shame for you.

Sharap which ever guinea , they are all known Narco states and we now understand better

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by Jostoman: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Haaaa a Guinea man wants to become nigeria President grin, Supreme Court must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by LivingSage: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2023
David Ode.nyi

Throwing stone at Twitter camouflaged bird

6 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by JASONjnr(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2023
INEC will come and defend this one too...

He filled hat he doesn't have another nationality and I hope INEC will not erase it and put something else as they did with the figures and ask concerned Nigerians to go to court.

Tinubu is going down!!!πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

2 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by Flangelo12: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Sharap which ever guinea , they are all known Narco states and we now understand better

I used to think you were an educated fellow.

You often claim to have a high IQ.

Not being able to differentiate the Guineas says alot about your intelligence πŸ˜’ .

3 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by PassingShot(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

Tinubu has so much undiscovered worms that makes him so rotten and unfit to lead a country as diverse as Nigeria....
You are campaigning after election.

Write out the insult with your full chest. Don't be a coward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2023
Flangelo12:

I used to think you were an educated fellow.

You often claim to have a high IQ.

Not being able to differentiate the Guineas says alot about your intelligence πŸ˜’ .
You are going to ascribe simple error to IQ? I know there are two guineas but I have never bothered finding out which is which , thanks for teaching me today
Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by theredaddy: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

Asides Tinubu, what is Nigeria public image before the world

Tinubu asides, are Nigerians SAINTS, how many of your friends or family do you trust 100%

What rot or evil is pertinent to Tinubu that you won't find in Nigerians.

We can sit all day castigating and tearing apart our leaders, Buh who are Nigerians, saint or sinners??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by Flangelo12: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:

You are going to ascribe simple error to IQ? I know there are two guineas but I have never bothered finding out which is which , thanks for teaching me today

There are more than 2 Guineas.

There's:

Guinea,

Equatorial Guinea and

Guinea-Bissau

All in Africa.

Then we have Papaua New Guinea in the Pacific.

Now thank me and shake my hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2023
Flangelo12:

There are more than 2 Guineas.

There's:

Guinea,

Equatorial Guinea and

Guinea-Bissau

All in Africa.

Then we have Papaua New Guinea in the Pacific.

Now thank me and shake my hand.

Thank you we learn everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by Pochettino(f): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2023
BloomingDale:
Seems Guinea Bissau cleaner than Nigeria. No open gutters. Criminal Nigerian men always making noise about dirty Nigeria with open gutters everywhere. Criminal Nigerian men that have rendered our passport useless.

But we women are beneath those men which makes us more useless you know.
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

2 Likes

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2023
Just another day in the country called Nigeria.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by angelina08(f): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
This revelation has sparked a heated debate on social media, particularly on Twitter, where "Guinea" started trending due to the controversy surrounding Tinubu's possible dual citizenship.

According to Nigerian law, individuals with dual citizenship are ineligible to run for the office of the President of Nigeria - https://www.yohaig.ng/bola-tinubus-guinea-conakry-diplomatic-passport/.

Tinubu, a prominent Nigerian politician and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has not yet addressed the allegations surrounding his alleged Guinea citizenship.

As the story unfolds and gains traction, many Nigerians eagerly await his response to these claims and the potential implications for his political future.
Re: Due to Tinubu's Effect, this Is Why Guinea Is Trending On Twitter by flyinnizam(m): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2023
Nairaland mods refused to push this thread FP. are they biased?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Rerun Election REC Resigns / Customers Threaten To Sue Nwobodo, Saraki Over Savannah Bank & Sgbn. / Do You Know Jonathan Is Not Nigeria's First President From A "Minority" Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.