Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? (4305 Views)

Kalu’s Visit: I Don’t Owe Ikpeazu, PDP Any Explanation – Cosmos Ndukwe / How Gbajabiamila Was Received In Lagos After Becoming Speaker / See More Evidence To Show Femi Gbajabiamila Was convicted in US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Penguin2: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2023
The camp of APC has been celebrating Wike’s visit to Femi Gbajabiamila where the House of Rep Speaker took to his Twitter handle to tweet about the visit and how they broke Ramadan Fast together.

My question now is, did APC guys not say Gbajabiamila is a Christian when people were complaining that all arms of government are headed by Muslims?

So the pretense is now over and the truth is now?

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Finestgurlie(f): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2023
Yoruba Christians are political Christians
they're all Muslims
yoruba is 90% Muslim

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by DatNiggaDaz: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
they're all Muslims
yoruba is 90% Muslim
chai

12 Likes

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Wodu89: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Wike mouth
Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by jogsman01(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2023
You want this to reach FP? Change your topic to 'Gov. Wike visit's Gbajabiamila, breaks Ramadan fast together '

4 Likes

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Ahmed0336(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2023
Penguin2:
The camp of APC has been celebrating Wike’s visit to Femi Gbajabiamila where the House of Rep Speaker took to his Twitter handle to tweet about the visit and how they broke Ramadan Fast together.

My question now is, did APC guys not say Gbajabiamila is a Christian when people were complaining that all arms of government are headed by Muslims?

Who said Femi is a Christian?
His wife is NOT HIM.

17 Likes

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Jennymine(f): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2023
Abegg
Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Jlow2: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2023
Yoruba Muslims esp they dnt attend mosque or church, he is just a muslim by lips

4 Likes

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Okoroawusa: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2023
When una tire una go rest.... try not to make this wailing an 8 year thing like the time of Buhari

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Greenback: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2023
in this APC first tenure,buhari,a Muslim,was president. Saraki, a muslim also from the north was senate President. Dogara was House of representatives speaker also from the north. All of them were northerners

Second APC tenure.
Buhari president (muslim). Ahmed Lawan senate President (Muslim). Gbajabiamila speaker HORs (Muslim).
Their next president tinubu also Muslim.

And they expect other Nigerians to keep quiet and accept everything.

Can they and the north especially take this if it was the other way round?
Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Felabrity: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2023
He converted so he can win the speaker house of rep

He will convert back to christian
Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Greenback: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
When una tire una go rest.... try not to make this wailing an 8 year thing like the time of Buhari
Wise people take things that affect their lives and that of their children serious unlike you..that's why you are like this in life,sorry o

5 Likes

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by LivingSage: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2023
No one told you gbajabiamila was ever a Christian.

His mum is Alhaja but his wife (Salamat) converted to Christianity.

Gbajabiamila is a Muslim

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by LivingSage: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2023
You read that in the book of Lamentation
Finestgurlie:
they're all Muslims
yoruba is 90% Muslim

13 Likes

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Finestgurlie(f): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2023
LivingSage:
You read that in the book of Lamentation
e pain am ooo
Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Gajagojo: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and look for gainful employment
Did he send you an email to say he is Christian?
You thought
THEY SAID

WHO. IS THEY? Nnamdi Kanu,Simon Ekpa or Peter Obi?
You need a job
He never said he is a Muslim
There are public pictures of him in Mecca and mosques
Take responsibility for your ignorance. Do not outsource it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by EeyanMayweather(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2023
Who ever told you Gbaja is a Christian?
Have you been suffering from cortical blindness all long?
Didn't you see pictures of Gbaja leading prayers before his speakership election ?
Didn't you see him sitting in front of Sheikh Bauchi reciting the Islamic prayers?

Have you been in coma and you didn't see Gbaja in numerous Jumat services?

Are you so foolish you don't know his middle name is Akeem

These ellu pig mpummuri addicts sef

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by EeyanMayweather(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Felabrity:
He converted so he can win the speaker house of rep

He will convert back to christian
Osu, he never converted.
He is a muslim from birth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Felabrity: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

Osu, he never converted.
your pàpa Osu
Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by barbstee(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Are you sure you are not mixing things up?

Did I question his capacity or qualification to represent his constituency?

Did I say anyone was complaining?

My question is why lie to us that he’s Christian when we were complaining that the 4 most ranking office in the land are occupied by Muslims? Why?

Who told you he's a Christian?

No one ever said such

Even when Abdulmumin Jibrin nominated him in 2019 he introduced him as Abdul-Hakeem.

During is birthday last year he organized prayer session in Ansarudeen mosque in Abuja and it was on frontpage here. So where did you hear that from. anyway I don't blame you it's you mode of operation "Disinformation"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by epondudu: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2023
Gbaja as been a Muslim from child birth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Alphagan(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Are you sure you are not mixing things up?

Did I question his capacity or qualification to represent his constituency?

Did I say anyone was complaining?

My question is why lie to us that he’s Christian when we were complaining that the 4 most ranking office in the land are occupied by Muslims? Why?

Kindly share incontrovertible evidence of where people called Gbaja a Christian. Shouldn’t this kind of unfounded conjectures be beneath you?

9 Likes

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Gajagojo: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

Osu, he never converted.
No one is Muslim from birth more like childhood

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Gajagojo: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2023
Alphagan:

Kindly share incontrovertible facts of where people called Gbaja a Christian. Shouldn’t this kind of unfounded conjectures be beneath you?
Fact is he has. always assumed that and instead of taking responsibility is trying to blame others for his ignorance

5 Likes

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by bdon123(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
they're all Muslims
yoruba is 90% Muslim
Dementia setting in

5 Likes

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by bdon123(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2023
Thats d yeruba for u....if u know,u know

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by lizko(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2023
He was a strong christian but converted to Muslim for a push in his political carea.
Penguin2:

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by HilcomTech(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Stop listening to the headless mob. No where did APC ever say Gbajabiamila was a Christian

Same way the headless mob said Buhari was dead and Nigeria was being ruled by Jubrin from Sudan

6 Likes

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by Zandena(f): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Is either you are suffering from passive decay or you are pathologically not sincere as no time in history Gbajabiamila claimed or being referred to as a Christian. In his first year of speakership, he was sighted leading Muslims prayer during Ramadan.
Gbajabiamila is unappologetically a devoted Muslim!

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s Visit: I Thought They Said Gbajabiamila Was A Christian? by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2023
Gajagojo:

No one is Muslim from birth more like childhood
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com / Goodluck Jonathan, 6th Richest African President’ / December Salary: How Long Should We Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.