Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com (4309 Views)

Ondo state is more populated than imo ,zamfara,katsina On Satellite Pictures / Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state / Atiku Visits The Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 2:11am On Apr 21, 2023
Suntan of sokoto palace on satellite picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 2:19am On Apr 21, 2023
federal government college sokoto from satellite picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 2:26am On Apr 21, 2023
Usmanu Dan fodiyo University sokoto from satellite picture

1 Like

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by ASHIWAJU2023: 2:48am On Apr 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by sulakishop(m): 2:59am On Apr 21, 2023
Weh dhone
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:01am On Apr 21, 2023
Very populated .

Ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 6:16am On Apr 21, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Very populated .

Ndi ala
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by alizma: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by nazicartel(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2023
The place looks scanty gaaan. But he has a very spacious compound ooo...

1 Like

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by padi94(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2023
The palace is more organised and we'll fortified than the school

2 Likes

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by AnyanwuSilas: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2023
Desert and barren land, yet they claim they are feeding the nation when them never eat belle full

7 Likes

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by triple996(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2023
And so
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by vannessa7(f): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Desert and barren land, yet they claim they are feeding the nation when them never eat belle full

Seems you have never been to the north before, you need to take time and go see, food like paradise, don't you know many food thrive with moderate rain and well drained soil, whereas thick rain forest and mud discourage crop from thriving, reason why there is little food in the south east, go and see rice growing by the road side in Yola, water melon as big as a baby in Kano, grains everywhere all over the north and huge yam, domestic animals thriving due to moderate rain, cheap chicken and eggs. Generally food production reduce as you come down from the north to the southern part of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by Derrickfoster1: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2023
seeyounow1:
Usmanu Dan fodiyo University sokoto from satellite picture

I left this university 2009 level 300 medicine.

They have affiliate to Boko Haram in this university I mean students pure students

2 Likes

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by omowolewa: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2023
What a beautiful palace
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by LandMann: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2023
vannessa7:

Seems you have never been to the north before, you need to take time and go see, food like paradise, don't you know many food thrive with moderate rain and well drained soil, whereas thick rain forest and mud discourage crop from thriving, reason why there is little food in the south east, go and see rice growing by the road side in Yola, water melon as big as a baby in Kano, grains everywhere all over the north and huge yam, domestic animals thriving due to moderate rain, cheap chicken and eggs. Generally food production reduce as you come down from the north to the southern part of Nigeria.

The soil, rainfall and general environment in south encourages more food production in the south compared the north. A pointer is the herdsmen you see migrating and moving their cattles from the north down to the south.

Food production, farming is poor in the south because southern youths are generally too lazy to farm... Their education has given them a very lazy mentality to depend on white-collar jobs for survival.

2 Likes

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by 9jaBloke: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2023
vannessa7:

Matured & factual reply

1 Like

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by AnyanwuSilas: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2023
vannessa7:

We need prove, not the same propaganda the media have always carried.

Why do northerners starve if they have food more than the South?

Only Middle Belt produce some amount of food like yam.

Most rice and beans we eat are imported from Asia and core Sahel.

The core North only produce tomatoes, onions and groundnut.

Most food we eat in the South East are local food and import from other countries

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by Madmohamed123: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2023
seeyounow1:
Suntan of sokoto palace on satellite picture
I will.save this for the future air strike against terroris
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by scholarsfunding: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2023
Nice aerial view
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by vannessa7(f): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
LandMann:

The soil, rainfall and general environment in south encourages more food production in the south compared the north. A pointer is the herdsmen you see migrating and moving their cattles from the north down to the south.

Food production, farming is poor in the south because southern youths are generally too lazy to farm... Their education has given them a very lazy mentality to depend on white-collar jobs for survival.

Not true, I have lived in the north and visited the south east and south south several times and I live in Lagos, I'm sure Nigerian agricultural data are on Google for you to verify but I'm too busy now to search for them, I marvelled when I saw the amount of food in the north, they don't even measure cooked rice with spoon but with plates if you want to eat at restaurants, fruits and vegetables like water, I actually opened my mouth in wonder, a full fried roasted chicken is cheap like pure water, see me see soaking gari in hotel room when I travelled on official assignment.
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
vannessa7:

Not true, I have lived in the north and visited the south east and south south several times and I live in Lagos, I'm sure Nigerian agricultural data are on Google for you to verify but I'm too busy now to search for them, I marvelled when I saw the amount of food in the north, they don't even measure cooked rice with spoon but with plates if you want to eat at restaurants, fruits and vegetables like water, I actually opened my mouth in wonder, a full fried roasted chicken is cheap like pure water, see me see soaking gari in hotel room when I travelled on official assignment.
Fried chicken cheap? Measure cooked rice with plates? Now this is an exaggeration. I was born in the north and lived over 25 years there. I rarely notice the difference in price of things around the country. Not enough to even call it cheap anywhere. You only find those cheap things in the northern villages and generally, villages.
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by vannessa7(f): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

We need prove, not the same propaganda the media have always carried.

Why do northerners starve if they have food more than the South?

Only Middle Belt produce some amount of food like yam.

Most rice and beans we eat are imported from Asia and core Sahel.

The core North only produce tomatoes, onions and groundnut.

Most food we eat in the South East are local food and import from other countries

Haven lived in the north is enough proof for me, maybe you should visit there and see or ask some of your friends that once lived in the north
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by vannessa7(f): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Fried chicken cheap? Measure cooked rice with plates? Now this is an exaggeration. I was born in the north and lived over 25 years there. I rarely notice the difference in price of things around the country. Not enough to even call it cheap anywhere. You only find those cheap things in the northern villages and generally, villages.

Which part of the north because I stayed in Kano, Kaduna, yobe, Yola, gombe, Jos, Katsina, nasarawa and lived in Abuja for six years
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
vannessa7:

Which part of the north because I stayed in Kano, Kaduna, yobe, Yola, gombe, Jos, Katsina, nasarawa and lived in Abuja for six years
Niger, (Suleja/Minna) Nassarawa (lafia), Benue (Wadata/North Bank), Kebbi, Kaduna (Tafa). I left in 2017. Things may be cheaper in the north (and this is not too significant from my experience. Unless I was cheated) in comparison to the south, but things are not cheap there. There's a difference.

We don't produce enough food in this country for it to be cheap anywhere. And by that, I mean varieties in optimum quantities not a large amount of one particular crop.
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by AnyanwuSilas: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
vannessa7:

Haven lived in the north is enough proof for me, maybe you should visit there and see or ask some of your friends that once lived in the north

I have not been to core not, I have lived in Abuja for 10yrs,

Like I said with prove, if there are people who do not have access to enough food, it's the Northerners.

People under starvation claiming to be feeding others. For them to be dying of starvation shows they don't have food or fertile land for farming.

That's the main reason they have been trying to conquer the Middle Belt.

Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
undecided
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
vannessa7:

there is nothing like the south south
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 2:49am On Apr 22, 2023
embarassed
Re: Suntan Of Sokoto Palace On Satellite Picture ThisGlob e.com by seeyounow1: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2023

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means / Goodluck Jonathan, 6th Richest African President’ / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.