Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect (56637 Views)

Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect / Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by onuman: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
INEC+APC = ELECTION THIEVES.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Psady(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2023
dondodo:
Like if you think Atiku is behind share if you think Fintiri is involved
on whose side are u posing Alhaji Atiku to be? Last I checked he gone numb on electoral processes .

1 Like

Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
See as that useless Keyamo dey celebrate.....

Let Aisha go back to the kitchen were she belongs...
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by blowjohn(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
The problem of Nigerian the citizens
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Ofunaofu: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
nwadiuko1:
No comment....I never understand Wetin dem dey talk

Nwadiuko1

Aru mmere na Adamawa state
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by toprealman: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
So INEC can annul an election..... interesting.

1 Like

Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Coronavirus1: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Why announce without completing the entire process.

Shame on that REC
Did manhood conclude the presidential elections process before announcement of Tinubu as the winner the Rec learning from the master
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by BeanmanX(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
What a joke of a country 😂
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Donake: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
So much political drama since APC assumed power.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by baralatie(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Benwallt:

Loooools.who no score the highest votes? Make I no talk first
Shey you even see result sheets
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Adee247(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
I watched the REC, Hudu announcing the APC candidate as the winner in the presence of the CP and some other force personnel and I was wondering how did we as a country get here, the guts a man had to declare the most unlikely candidate as the winner of a gubernatorial election that is still in process., this is taking our constitution for a joke and it's treason and treacherous and he should be made to pay.... The way these inec staffs has become partisan is so alarming, imagine an independent body using every single opportunity it has to ridicule itself... Don't get it twisted, I still believe Tinubu will do well to a large extent but any person with interest of this nation at heart should be able to condemn this act, irrespective of your party affiliation

4 Likes

Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by barbstee(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
Gulappa:
He declared her winner without figures. Smh

I tire ooo
What's he up to
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by TK9680: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
It’s the leadership. This is the worst election in recent times
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by onuman: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Psady:
on whose side are u posing Alhaji Atiku to be? Last I checked he gone numb on electoral processes .

Atiku went numb because he had done the beat assigned to him by lovers of Oligarchic rule for Nigeria. Atiku's assigned beat was buy PDP presidential primaries ticket so that no southerner in PDP can succeed President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Spray(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
In the name of Jesus, may the sweet taste of victory not turn to ashes in our mouths.

Any victory wey u get through crook e go turn ashes for Ur mouth
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by poseidon12: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the REC mus be on drugs in that state....

How you go declare Wu no score highest vote as winner....

Is it not the same thing INEC did by declaring Tinubu who came a distant third as the winner?
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by JOemmy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Aisha buhari is very determined to take adamawa along with her as her parting gift.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Go to court, go to Islamic electoral court please cheesy
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Fiscus105(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
zanebaddo:
I don't really know what's going on in Adamawa as I've stopped following or reading political news in Nigeria however, what INEC led by Mamood and Apc are doing is right. It is democracy and nothing you can do about it. If you don't like it go to court.

Hope u also known the man (REC) in question was nominated by president?

Before you aportion blames, make sure u take cognisance from the roots cause.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by XY23: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
Adee247:
I watched the REC, Hudu announcing the APC candidate as the winner in the presence of the CP and some other force personnel and I was wondering how did we as a country get here, the guts a man had to declare the most unlikely candidate as the winner of a gubernatorial election that is still in process., this is taking our constitution for a joke and it's treason and treacherous and he should be made to pay.... The way these inec staffs has become partisan is so alarming, imagine an independent body using every single opportunity it has to ridicule itself... Don't get it twisted, I still believe Tinubu will do well to a large extent but any person with interest of this nation at heart should be able to condemn this act, irrespective of your party affiliation

You can count the number of treasonable offenders there. When I tell people that the worst thing that can happen to a nation is when it's institutions are destroyed and replaced with strong men. Gradually, they're preparing a siege for the masses, and non can dare protest without been prepared to shed his blood. We're almost there.

1 Like

Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Benwallt(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
baralatie:

Shey you even see result sheets

Baba, that talk is not about Adamawa o. Reason am well
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by inoki247: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2023
poseidon12:

Is it not the same thing INEC did by declaring Tinubu who came a distant third as the winner?

Lol you're hallucinating....

How's this one same thing out of the 3 Presidential candidate did anybody lead first apart from Tinubu and did the election enter rerun....

You're not even different from the drunk Adamawa Rec....
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by lildush(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
sportskid:
APC INEC HAVE BEEN CAUGHT Lolsss

This is exactly what dey did in presidential election. If people were silent this will also slide... But this time.. INEC must do wat is right from now on.. our eyes are open and we're are ready to do wat ever it will take to reclaim our mandate...
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by RenaissanceGuy: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
In the name of Jesus, may the sweet taste of victory not turn to ashes in our mouths.
Stop calling Jesus Christ's name blasphemously. How can 3000 votes cancel out 30,000 votes lead by Fintiri?? As much as many people, including me, would have wanted Aisha Binani to win, it's crystal clear that she has lost.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Hotice085: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dialpad:
Why announce without completing the entire process.

Shame on that REC

What shame, Is it not what Mahmoud Yakuba taught them?

1 Like

Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by lildush(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
AsomStructures:
Too many jokers in this country. How can you announce a winner when final results isn't out yet?
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

He learnt from yakubu... Dat is how tinubu was declared winner wen results were still coming in.. can you see what is going on? They will expose themselves by Dem selves..
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Breaking News:
The attention of the Commission has been drawn to a purported declaration of winner in the Adamawa Governorship election by the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) even when the process has clearly not been concluded.
2. The action of the REC is a usurpation of the power of the Returning Officer. It is null, void and of no effect.
Consequently, the collation of results of the supplementary election is hereby suspended.

3. The REC, Returning Officer and all involved are hereby invited to the Commission's Headquarters in Abuja immediately.
Detailed statement to follow shortly.

Barr. Festus Okoye
National Commissioner, Information & Voter Education

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1647550170576429056?t=EEf4KuXjrkZt_QmLoSuM2Q&s=19

and mahood that did the same thing for presidental election is right abi as him be oga!
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Psady(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
onuman:

Atiku went numb because he had done the beat assigned to him by lovers of Oligarchic rule for Nigeria. Atiku's assigned beat was buy PDP presidential primaries ticket so that no southerner in PDP can succeed President Buhari.
wow ! Hearing this for the first time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.