Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect (56639 Views)

Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / Alex Otti Reacts To His Declaration As Abia State Governor-Elect / Aisha Buhari Plots Brother, Mohammed Halilu Modi's Emergence As Adamawa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by gare(f): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Breaking News:
The attention of the Commission has been drawn to a purported declaration of winner in the Adamawa Governorship election by the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) even when the process has clearly not been concluded.
2. The action of the REC is a usurpation of the power of the Returning Officer. It is null, void and of no effect.
Consequently, the collation of results of the supplementary election is hereby suspended.

3. The REC, Returning Officer and all involved are hereby invited to the Commission's Headquarters in Abuja immediately.
Detailed statement to follow shortly.

Barr. Festus Okoye
National Commissioner, Information & Voter Education

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1647550170576429056?t=EEf4KuXjrkZt_QmLoSuM2Q&s=19

I thought they said INEC can't annual elections only courts can do that
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Judolisco(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Very unserious and unfortunate country
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Chetas81(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the REC mus be on drugs in that state....

How you go declare Wu no score highest vote as winner....
work of Nigeria citizens
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by LegacyB: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Adee247:
I watched the REC, Hudu announcing the APC candidate as the winner in the presence of the CP and some other force personnel and I was wondering how did we as a country get here, the guts a man had to declare the most unlikely candidate as the winner of a gubernatorial election that is still in process., this is taking our constitution for a joke and it's treason and treacherous and he should be made to pay.... The way these inec staffs has become partisan is so alarming, imagine an independent body using every single opportunity it has to ridicule itself... Don't get it twisted, I still believe Tinubu will do well to a large extent but any person with interest of this nation at heart should be able to condemn this act, irrespective of your party affiliation
I absolutely agree with you. Though I wanted the woman to win but usurping the people’s choice is just plain despicable. Am disappointed that this could even happen!

1 Like

Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by MrSly(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
In the name of Jesus, may the sweet taste of victory not turn to ashes in our mouths.
After shouting that elections are not won on twitter. They still went to twitter to issue summons to their subordinates. Which court or institution supports this? Is it the there is no formal way of doing it and then we here the news? All the efforts made to confuse the gullible that they are impartial. We cannot take you serious until when you toe the path of honour and pronounce the real winner of Feb, 25th election.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Fearyourcreator: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
fatherjesse:
APC is the worst plague after what befell Egyptians in the Bible. I hope the whole world is watching and seeing what form of democracy we have under the accursed party, APC
Go sleep
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by alibiz: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
If this woman don win make una allow her
Alas... I know it will be difficult for a women to Govern a northern state
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Bluntemperor: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Postinor:
mumu, so are u now saying apc is working against it's own candidate in adamawa state,think before you talk abeg

Don't mind the bloody haters of truth!
Anything from the Easterners,in this elections is terribly believed to be - APC or Tinubu and that is a lie from the dunghill!
Agreed that this Adamawa Rec should be bundled to Court,for his actions is despicable but to be shouting - APC this ,APC that,when the PDP was having a field day FOR -19- rudderless years in the S/ East and you were all enjoying it then without condemnation of the Politicians and Voting them in- so,how come suddenly Peter Obi and Governor Soludo recently -woke this Region up - that integrity and ability to deliver Dividend of Democracy to the grassroots -is what Democracy is all about?
So, until you believe that APC,as a Party is different from Individuals Members- who may be in a party that People are ready to vote,no matter what, because they see Capacity and Capabilities in them!
Believed anything APC is bad at your own peril/detriment! So,what happens now at Plateau Supplementary Elections- that APC were Voted again!
•The earlier you believed that People are made up of individuals and so many good numbers and bad ones are in the People! So,the choice is yours!
Make Una continue to shout-- APC,APC.....APC!
The Nation,Nigeria is moving forward!
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by mediclife1987(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
In the name of Jesus, may the sweet taste of victory not turn to ashes in our mouths.

And may my sperm continue tasting like pineapples and strawberries in the mouth of Fulani beeches.

Amen...
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by MrSly(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Anything from the Easterners,in this elections is terribly believed to be - APC or Tinubu and that is a lie from the dunghill!
Agreed that this Adamawa Rec should be bundled to Court,for his actions is despicable but to be shouting - APC this ,APC that,when the PDP was having a field day FOR -19- rudderless years in the S/ East and you were all enjoying it then without condemnation of the Politicians and Voting them in- so,how come suddenly Peter Obi and Governor Soludo woke this Region up - that integrity and ability to deliver Dividend of Democracy to the grassroots -is what Democracy is all about?
So, until you believe that APC,as a Party is different from Individuals Members- who may be in a party that People are ready to vote,no matter what, because they see Capacity and Capabilities in them!
The Nation is moving!
Very uniformed write up. You have not even lived in southeast and you are there describing it all because of ethnicity. In real life you will pretend to be a good Nigerian just to get favor. What is wrong with people call APC? Is it your surname? Most youths of nowadays lack integrity and insight and that is why the country is this way.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Postinor: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Agreed that this Adamawa Rec should be bundled to Court,for his actions is despicable but to be shouting - APC this ,APC that,when the PDP was having a field day FOR -19- rudderless years in the S/ East and you were all enjoying it then without condemnation of the Politicians and Voting them in- so,how come suddenly Peter Obi and Governor Soludo recently -woke this Region up - that integrity and ability to deliver Dividend of Democracy to the grassroots -is what Democracy is all about?
Believed anything APC is bad at your own peril/detriment! So,what happens now at Plateau Supplementary Elections- that APC were Voted again!
•The earlier you believed that People are made up of individuals and so many good numbers and bad ones are in the People! So,the choice is yours!
The Nation,Nigeria is moving forward!
exactly,but they are too blind to know this
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Bluntemperor: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
MrSly:

Very uniformed write up. You have not even lived in southeast and you are there describing it all because of ethnicity. In real life you will pretend to be a good Nigerian just to get favor. What is wrong with people call APC? Is it your surname? Most youths of nowadays lack integrity and insight and that is why the country is this way.

You are emotional and refused to give a sound response. For your information,I don't belong to any party,but for a New Nigeria that will be based on - Truthfulness, Integrity and Capacity!
There is only few States I've not been to,so get your facts right,as you are just refusing to see truth and refusing to remove the wool in your eyelids to see properly but will be blaming the Youths,you had sold lies to and as Youth,they take it- hook,line and sinker- like the Bokoharam,who will later called themselves ' repentant' having destroyed the humanities,as they were blinded with falsehood. Thank God for P.Obi!
You can't argue with Truth!
So,debunk what I said with facts since you are an ethnic drummaster!
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Timekeeper452: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2023
Postinor:
mumu, so are u now saying apc is working against it's own candidate in adamawa state,think before you talk abeg
yes. If not, why declare apc winner of an election still being collated and apc loosing.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by princeemma69: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Psady:
wow ! Hearing this for the first time
Are you believing that slowspoke? That was what he has been ranting since time immemorial. Atiku case is still in the tribunal, what does he want him to do again. Apart from Obi, who left before the primaries, which Southerner could have challenged Tinubu better than Atiku did?

1 Like

Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Oplomo: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
What the hell is wrong with APC, how the hell is Aisha Binani supposed to win Adamawa, when most of the areas for re-run are not her stronghold?

APC is really bent on burning down this country, what they are looking for, they will see, when the Judiciary fails in its responsibilities.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by rejoice4eva(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2023
zanebaddo:
I don't really know what's going on in Adamawa as I've stopped following or reading political news in Nigeria however, what INEC led by Mamood and Apc are doing is right. It is democracy and nothing you can do about it. If you don't like it go to court.
One day you also will be asked to go to court to claim your mandate.
Wicked people
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Jnkay: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
What is Kayemo, Lia Mohammed and other APC officials doing in US. They have destroyed Nigeria but US is now their home
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by RayRay06677(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
WHAT HAPPENS TO "GO TO COURT"
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by smsinnigeria(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
TheRareGem1:
Breaking News:
The attention of the Commission has been drawn to a purported declaration of winner in the Adamawa Governorship election by the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) even when the process has clearly not been concluded.
2. The action of the REC is a usurpation of the power of the Returning Officer. It is null, void and of no effect.
Consequently, the collation of results of the supplementary election is hereby suspended.

3. The REC, Returning Officer and all involved are hereby invited to the Commission's Headquarters in Abuja immediately.
Detailed statement to follow shortly.

Barr. Festus Okoye
National Commissioner, Information & Voter Education

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1647550170576429056?t=EEf4KuXjrkZt_QmLoSuM2Q&s=19

INEC should go to court. Same thing happened during Presidential election and other parties were asked to go to court.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Onyeziokwu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
MrRhymes101:
Chai! These old men don see us finish for this country

Honestly my brother. It has been never been this bad in Naija tbh.

Buhari and APC are worse things to happen to a country.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by zanebaddo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2023
rejoice4eva:

One day you also will be asked to go to court to claim your mandate.
Wicked people
I could careless. As far as I'm concerned Nigeria is the best country on earth except for us from the east who yall claim are enemies of Nigeria. So in this regard we are supporting whatever the APC and INEC are doing. There's nothing like injustice in Nigeria so if you don't like it go to court!
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by generalud: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Governorship election result loading for rigging and manipulation in favour of PDP in Adamawa State.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by ComeToJesus: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
APC, in their characteristic manner and in line with what they are known for, wants to rig the elections.

E no go better for anything APC. Gangs of APC is worse than Gangs of Lagos movie.

And in a swift subterfuge, INEC wants to use this to save face after the electoral heist they perform for Tinubu.

E no go work. Kuku complete the rigging..

Yeye things
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by CaptainFM1: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Acekidc4:
Madam as much as I really want you to win, I don't think it's your time to rule Adamawa state. Better Luck next time.

The Rec officer is really high on some cheap osogbo Weed..... Msheeww

Thought again. People just dey think without thinking cap.
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Raf4: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
sportskid:
APC INEC HAVE BEEN CAUGHT Lolsss

Was it LP IPOB that declared the announced winner null and void?
Re: INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect by Acekidc4(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Thought again. People just dey think without thinking cap.

How is your Health?? Hope you are Ok??
Get well soon comrade...... Msheeww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' / Omojuwa Called Jonathan A Disaster, And Got This Reply / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.