Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing (373 Views)

Wow 220k in 2 weeks doing this with my smartphone, I am sure you too can. / $500 Weekly On Doing Affiliate Marketing On Warriorplus | Prove Inside / Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing by Unpredicted012: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Affiliate Marketing is not :
❌ A get rich quick kind of business
❌ A ponzi scheme
❌ A pay 20k to get 100k kind of business.

Affiliate marketing is you recommending helpful product created by top expert to people who needs it and getting a commission.

Alot of people want to make money through either forex or crypto

Look for a crypto or forex experts with results and promote to get a commission.

Alot of people want to Japa (travel out) but they are scared of getting scammed or they don't have enough information on how it's done

Look for a top experts on that field and promote his product to get a commission

Imagine on every sales you get 20k each

How many can you promote in a day , week or even in a month

That's how simple it's is to make money through Affiliate marketing.

This is what has made me over 3 millions online

And I made 480k in just 6 weeks, you don't need a degree, you don't need any certificate or capital to buy a product

Anyone can do this either A student,. Graduate or a stay at home mom

The requirements is just Your smartphone, Internet connection, ability to learn and a little capital to get acess to the training

Re: How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing by Unpredicted012: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
If you are interested
You can message me on Whatsapp
Re: How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing by touchalex25: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
If you’re actually making this much on affiliate marketing you won’t be on Nairaland looking for you will pay you 5k or 10k for mentorship

1 Like

Re: How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing by Seun112233: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
These people can lie for Africa, who is deceiving who, you can't be making such and still come to advertise this. The only way I can believe you is if you offer pay after service.

1 Like

Re: How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing by Haykings100: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
Unpredicted012:
Affiliate Marketing is not :
❌ A get rich quick kind of business
❌ A ponzi scheme
❌ A pay 20k to get 100k kind of business.

Affiliate marketing is you recommending helpful product created by top expert to people who needs it and getting a commission.

Alot of people want to make money through either forex or crypto

Look for a crypto or forex experts with results and promote to get a commission.

Alot of people want to Japa (travel out) but they are scared of getting scammed or they don't have enough information on how it's done

Look for a top experts on that field and promote his product to get a commission

Imagine on every sales you get 20k each

How many can you promote in a day , week or even in a month

That's how simple it's is to make money through Affiliate marketing.

This is what has made me over 3 millions online

And I made 480k in just 6 weeks, you don't need a degree, you don't need any certificate or capital to buy a product

Anyone can do this either A student,. Graduate or a stay at home mom

The requirements is just Your smartphone, Internet connection, ability to learn and a little capital to get acess to the training

I pity those who will believe this LIES from a LIAR.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing by Unpredicted012: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
Most time it's best to ask questions before you conclude

You can be saying things base on assumptions
touchalex25:
If you’re actually making this much on affiliate marketing you won’t be on Nairaland looking for you will pay you 5k or 10k for mentorship

1 Like

Re: How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing by Unpredicted012: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2023
The only people who I have ever known who talk like this

Are most people who are broke to pay for knowledge or are not ready to learn.

You will online believe it's real until it's done for free.. upon all the free information you have gotten access to,

How many has reallocate changed your life
Seun112233:
These people can lie for Africa, who is deceiving who, you can't be making such and still come to advertise this. The only way I can believe you is if you offer pay after service.
Re: How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing by Talktalk2022: 12:52am On Apr 17, 2023
Ole .

You are just looking for Registration fee and referral bonus

Unpredicted012:

You will online believe it's real until it's done for free.. upon all the free information you have gotten access to,

Re: How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing by Seun112233: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
Unpredicted012:

Baba, if you care to know, I have students that I'm tutoring on web design and development, networking and A+ , if you want to verify, you can dm me for link or come to our office. I am not reach and I'm not broke. If you are sure about what you offer, just allow them to attend the class before making payment. I used to give my students benefit of doubt to collect my money after service. I have up to 50 courses I bought on Udemy and each course costs nothing less than 5k minimum, now multiply 5k by 50. My point is clear, don't extort people, most of you guys will buy irrelevant courses from people and will want people to fall victim the way you did. Don't be wicked. E go better
Re: How I Made 480k In Just 6 Weeks Doing Affiliate Marketing by Unpredicted012: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
You will attend my training for free before starting in the first place.

This is something I Have been doing since 2021
Seun112233:

Baba, if you care to know, I have students that I'm tutoring on web design and development, networking and A+ , if you want to verify, you can dm me for link or come to our office. I am not reach and I'm not broke. If you are sure about what you offer, just allow them to attend the class before making payment. I used to give my students benefit of doubt to collect my money after service. I have up to 50 courses I bought on Udemy and each course costs nothing less than 5k minimum, now multiply 5k by 50. My point is clear, don't extort people, most of you guys will buy irrelevant courses from people and will want people to fall victim the way you did. Don't be wicked. E go better

(1) (Reply)

SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms / CBN Lifts Ban On Cryptocurrencies Transaction. / Nigerian Companies Enter Q4 With Record N2.3 Trillion Cash Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.